Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trying to Atone for My Sins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Trying to Atone for My Sins Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Atone for My Sins   Trying to Atone for My Sins EmptyFri 15 Mar 2019 - 5:55

Asterspark had already attempted to hunt once during his outing looking for Poppyheart before they ran into that dog. With any luck, they won’t run into anymore predators. Neither brother had been given the chance to be treated by a medicine cat yet, so their wounds and injuries were still fresh and sore. And if bad came to worse, he honestly hoped Coldgaze would stay and help them fight off any predators — if not for his sake, then for Poppyheart’s.

It was then that he remembered what Coldgaze had snapped at him. He had quickly come to realize that threatening her sister was the wrong call. After all, it was just as she said: her sister could be dead for all she knew. He knew what it was like fearing the worst for his own brother, but at least he was alive. No one truly knew what happened to Flurryshine after the flooding. All he knew is they were probably all separated from her on a different part of the shore or something.

Still ... as much as he didn’t really want to apologize out of pride and the grudge he held against the former RiverClanner ... he knew he needed to make amends.

Padding up to Coldgaze’s side from behind, he hesitated for several moments before finally meowing, ”...I’m sorry, Coldgaze. I’m sorry for what I said about your sister. I ... I shouldn’t have done that. At least I can rest assured Poppyheart’s alive and well, but....” He sighed softly, then stepped in front of her to stop her from walking so he could look her in the eye with his one good one. Both his good and blinded eyes shone with genuine shame and guilt. ”I know what it’s like worryin’ about a littermate, as you probably already know. If ... If you’ll let me atone for my sins, Coldgaze, I would like to start over and help you find Flurryshine. Of course, if you want nothin’ more to do with me, I’ll be fine with that, too. ‘t’s just what I deserve....” He glanced down guiltily at his paws.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Atone for My Sins   Trying to Atone for My Sins EmptyFri 15 Mar 2019 - 11:47

Coldgaze looked at the odd-eyed tom, still mad at him for before but she could tell that he felt ashamed of what he'd said. Once he were finished she looked at him from head to toe before nodding slowly "Fine, if you'll help me find Flurryshine then I guess we could start over, and I mean hey, if we're gonna be stuck with eachother then we might as well make the best out of it." she meowed.

Suddenly she felt pretty happy, she didn't really know why, maybe because Asterspark had put his pride away and apologized? Or maybe because Poppyheart was back? Or maybe just because she'd gotten all her anger out? She looked around a little with a small smile "Alright, enough with all apologizing, are we gonna hunt or what?" she looked at Poppyheart "And don't worry I won't fight you for your prey this time." she meowed and winked at him with a friendly smile.

OOC: Sorry for short heh..

Trying to Atone for My Sins Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Atone for My Sins   Trying to Atone for My Sins EmptyWed 20 Mar 2019 - 10:57

Relieved that Coldgaze had accepted his apology, seeming to look a little happier even, Asterspark puffed out a relieved breath and smiled. "Heh, sounds like a plan. I hope we can find a few frogs, that'd make me real hoppy."

Poppyheart, who grinned at Coldgaze, appreciating her humor and willingness to cooperate, suddenly scowled at his brother. "Great StarClan, Asterspark, that was your worst pun yet!"

Asterspark snickered and swished his tail casually. "Or maybe I could go for a bright-eyed bird, or a bushy-tailed squirrel. It is mornin' time, after all."

"Asterspark, I swear to the stars, I'm going to end you!"

"Whoa, bro, I should probably start callin' you Lizardheart from now on."

"Wha? Why--?"

"'Cuz you're actin' so cold-blooded right now."

With a loud, frustrated growl, Poppyheart stomped away, seemingly angry, though his tail rising high portrayed he was actually enjoying his brother's silly jokes. "I'm going to hunt over here. And if you make another pun while I do so, Asterspark, I'm gonna be so cross with you!"

Asterspark snickered, turning to Coldgaze. "You can hunt wherever ya like, I won't hover over ya like a hawk or nothin'. I trust ya not t' fly the coop, 'cuz that would beak my heart, I'm talon you." In a much better mood -- especially after hearing Poppyheart's screech from several tail-lengths away as he overheard -- the bluish-gray tom went off to find something to hunt.

(OOC: You can go ahead and post with Coldgaze hunting something, and then I'll post with Asterspak and Poppyheart.)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Atone for My Sins   Trying to Atone for My Sins EmptySat 23 Mar 2019 - 16:14

OOC: Sorry for the wait

The she-cat chuckled at the two brothers exchange, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. When Asterspark turned to her see smiled and nodded "Don't you worry, I won't beak your heart Asterspark." she purred before she too stalked of to try catching something.

After quietly sneaking around for awhile she caught the scent of a bird and soon she saw a pigeon, she girnned a little, it would be pretty ironic if she managed to catch the pigeon so she got into a crouch and slowly creept forward towards the bird. She stopped for a second before leaping forward, her claws dug into the sides of the bird and she quickly killed it with a smile on her face, she'd caught it herself this time and she let out a low purr.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by RoawImKoatt on Sat 23 Mar 2019 - 16:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Atone for My Sins   Trying to Atone for My Sins EmptySat 23 Mar 2019 - 16:14

The member 'RoawImKoatt' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Trying to Atone for My Sins Mistpe10
Trying to Atone for My Sins Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Atone for My Sins   Trying to Atone for My Sins EmptySun 24 Mar 2019 - 8:34

Asterspark gave a little mrrow of amusement at Coldgaze's response, finding that being in the former RiverClan molly's company wasn't so bad at all. It definitely helped that Poppyheart had returned to him. Focusing now, he quietly sneaked around in search for prey, and he soon came across a rather large frog. Licking his lips, he crouched down and began to stalk up towards it. He pounced, but unfortunately his one good eye hadn't been good enough at noticing the puddle right in front of him. He slipped in it and crashed into the mud, and the frog hopped away rapidly into a stream. He hissed softly with a lash of his tail, but he still climbed back up to his paws, shook himself off, and continued his search. He wouldn't give up just yet.

Oh, come on, Asterspark, now you've corrupted Coldgaze with your insufferable puns! Poppyheart heaved a soft sigh of amusement with a light shake of his head and a small smile before beginning his own search as well. It would definitely be much more difficult to hunt with this Twoleg collar around his neck, the tag and bell making soft tinkering noises with every step he took. He would have to be extra careful.

He spotted a mouse scuttling along the debris from the flood, searching for any food in the rubble, and he deemed it the perfect prey. Dropping down slowly and carefully in a hunting crouch to make sure his collar didn't make any noise, he ever so carefully stalked towards it. Thankfully, he had managed to sneak up to it undetected, and he landed on it after a strong pounce, killing it with a swift nip to the back of its neck. He dug up a small hole in the mud and half-buried the mouse to hide its scent from potential predators before resuming his hunt.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sun 24 Mar 2019 - 8:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Atone for My Sins   Trying to Atone for My Sins EmptySun 24 Mar 2019 - 8:34

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Atone for My Sins   Trying to Atone for My Sins EmptySun 31 Mar 2019 - 10:17

She looked around a little before burying the piegeon quickly and kept hunting. She dropped into a hunting crouch once again and moved swiftly and quietly, when she caught the scent of a rat she slowed down a little and crept towards it. She stopped and got ready to pounce on it when a bird flew out from nowhere, making both her and the rat jump, before she could react the rat dashed away. She let out a annoyed, yet low growl as the rat disappeared. She turned around and tasted the air to see if she could find anyother prey.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by RoawImKoatt on Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 10:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Atone for My Sins   Trying to Atone for My Sins EmptySun 31 Mar 2019 - 10:17

The member 'RoawImKoatt' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Atone for My Sins   Trying to Atone for My Sins Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to Atone for My Sins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Southern Lake :: East Shore-
Jump to: