Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time to Confess My Sins...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Time to Confess My Sins... Empty
PostSubject: Time to Confess My Sins...   Time to Confess My Sins... EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 20:43

Heatherpetal was trembling from nose to tail-tip, her paw pads hot and her blood cold simultaneously with fear. She stood before the gaping mouth of the leader's den.

She had been trying to keep this a secret for so long. She thought that over time she would forget about the incident and she could move on. But instead time just made the guilt eat away at her faster and faster until she couldn't take it anymore.

Heatherpetal was keeping a huge secret from all of ThunderClan. This secret was a sin she had committed, albeit accidentally, an action that broke one of the more important laws of the warrior code.

She had killed a cat. Specifically, she killed her biological mother Buttercup. The rogue was demanding Heatherpetal to return with her, but when she refused the rogue attacked her patrol. She truly didn't mean to land her bite on her mother's throat, but the StarClan-forsaken cat wouldn't stop struggling!...

She knew she may be exiled for such a heinous crime, or at the very least stripped of her warrior title. But this was the only way she could ever free herself from the relentless guilt gnawing away at her psyche.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, Heatherpetal finally padded into the leader's den, her voice shaky as she called out, "B-Blizzardstar? I... I need to tell you something."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Time to Confess My Sins...   Time to Confess My Sins... EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 17:05

Blizzardstar was cleaning her fur rather absentmindedly, she hadn’t been taking proper care of herself since the fight at Sunningrocks and some friends had pointed out how her originally long and fluffy fur was starting to become matted and dirty. In all honesty she couldn’t care less of how she looked, her mind only focused on her hungry and wounded clan, the struggling medicine cat apprentice that had been struggling to fulfill the duties she hadn’t even finished her training for and the cats hostage beyond the borders between RiverClan and ThunderClan If she was grooming herself it was only to keep her cheerful and optimistic façade to not let her clan fall into despair. She didn’t care if she had to carry all their pain, sadness and grief on her shoulders. If that gave them hope, she would do it without complains nor doubts.

She raised her head when a clearly mortified Heatherpetal walked inside her den, causing her to feel like if the scrawny mouse she ate that morning had become a solid rock in her stomach “Sure, you know I’m always here to listen if you need me to” She could only guess what was going through the younger she-cat’s mind, but with how terrible the moral was lately regardless of her absolute best attempts to make things less grim she guessed it could be anything.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Time to Confess My Sins...   Time to Confess My Sins... EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 20:27

Heatherpetal walked to stand in front of Blizzardstar, trembling harder and harder with each passing moment. Her mouth felt dry, but she forced herself to gulp the lump stuck in her throat -- though it just came right back up. "I... I did something terrible, Blizzardstar. A few moons ago, during my first border patrol as a warrior, I ran into my mother. She tried convincing me to leave ThunderClan to be with her, but when I refused she began to attack Birchheart. Birdflight and Specklefang were there to subdue her, and I was trying to help teach her not to trespass, but... B-But she..." She began breathing heavily, each word harder than the last to choke out. "She wouldn't... Sh-She wouldn't stop st-struggling!... I-I aimed for her muzzle, b-but... O-Oh, Blizzardstar!... I killed my own mother! I didn't mean it, but I killed her! I'm a murderer! I'm so sorry!" She was physically unable to stand any longer, falling to the ground in a hunched sit, struggling hard to keep from howling her despair.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Confess My Sins...   Time to Confess My Sins... Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Confess My Sins...
Page 1 of 1