Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 14:30

A lot has changed since Ploverpaw had been of the usual apprentice age. In fact, the entire forest had changed! Aspenheart was sure that the tom, who was seasons older than himself, wasn't the type to be enchanted by the moonstone. Why bother with the formalities? Of course, Aspenheart couldn't contain his excitement; this would be the first trip he took using his brand-new tunnel so generously crafted by Ploverpaw's own mentor, Goldengale. He exited his den with two small bundles of travelling herbs and pushed one towards Ploverpaw, consuming his own with a sense of haste. With that, they padded out of camp to make the long trip to Highstones.

"Who do you hope to see?" he asked casually, jumping past his usual spiel that he gave to journeying youngsters. "I'm curious. I see the same ancient coot every time, so I appreciate the variety. They always gotta speak in riddles to the medicine cats... you have the easy part!"

Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 14:42

Once he found out that he was going to be going on a moonstone Journey with the newly named medicine cat, honestly Ploverpaw couldn't wait. He had hoped to see his family. Crowstar.. Gustpuddle maybe even Goosepaw. He didn't know he just wanted to see his family in general. As soon as the herbs were pushed in his direction he ate them without hesitation, even if they were not the best tasting thing in the world.

Quickly he followed the medicine cat out of the camp and on to the moonstone. "I hope I get to see my family. I am really hoping for Gustpuddle or Crowstar." He told the medicine cat, but who knows what Starclan had in store for him. He couldn't help but chuckle about having the easy part. "Yeah I am sure I have it easy. I could not imagine dealing with the things you do." The tom said walking along the path.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 18:24

timeskip

The trip went swimmingly thanks to the special tunnel designed to go under the Thunderpath. Aspenheart liked the quiet rumbling of the monsters over his head and the feeling of being safe below the ground. He felt at peace for just a moment before emerging under the light of the moon. Up Highstones, down the tunnel, and into the cavern went off without even a hitch. That was rare, but appreciated nonetheless. With a smile, he regarded the Moonstone, suddenly feeling a pang of loneliness. He missed Nightrunner, even with his jokes. They hadn't met in quite some time.

"Here we are, Ploverpaw," he said finally. "Just touch it and fall asleep. I hope you find who you're looking for."

Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 18:42

Going through the tunnels was interesting seeing how he had only been in the tunnels a couple times before, but it wasn't an unwelcome feeling being underground. In fact he liked it for the most part. When the emerged on the otherside, Ploverpaw silently followed the other tom towards the highstones and into mother mouth.

Once they reached the moonstone, the old apprentice had to take a moment to let it all in. The stone seemed to reflect the moonlight perfectly filling the cave with beautiful light. He knew how important the stone was, so he couldn't help but feel like he didn't belong here. Doing his best to ignore the feeling sitting in his chest the tom stepped forward and settled just before the stone. A chill ran through him as he pressed his nose to the cold surface, sleep soon taking him.

When Ploverpaw opened his eyes, he wasn't in the cavern with the moon stone. Instead he was in the wide open plains. The green grass and heather blending together. Yellow eyes looked up to see the stars shining brightly over head. So this was starclan.. He would have appreciated it more if it wasn't for the slight panic that settled in him. Wasn't he supposed to meet someone here? Yellow eyes began darting around looking for any sign of another cat namely his family. "Hello?" He called out his head turning to look at his surroundings, hoping to find a familiar face.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 14:18

She'd been watching over him ever since he'd left camp with Aspenheart, following the two of them through the entire journey. After much time spent away from the Clans and with a great struggle to get back, Ploverpaw had finally made his way back to WindClan. For that, Gustpuddle couldn't be more grateful. Her heart swelled with pride as she watched her son hunt, run, and climb trees, all in an effort to achieve his warrior name. With much hard work, Ploverpaw was ready. Now, he was making the trip to Highstones to speak with a member of StarClan- that cat happened to be herself. She was delighted to finally exchange words with her son after all the time they'd spent apart, though she wasn't completely sure what she was going to say to him in the way of advice. That part usually came naturally as she spoke to the cat, though, so it shouldn't be too much of a big deal. At the moment, she was just elated to finally get the chance to speak to Ploverpaw.

Her heart began to race when he finally touched his nose to the stone, and his body appeared among the stars. "Ploverpaw? Darling?" She spoke gently as she walked up behind him, her starry pelt glistening ever so slightly.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 17:18

Yellow eyes widen when he heard her voice. After so many moons without hearing it he could still recognize it in a heartbeat. His head whipped around before finally turning his whole body around his eyes landing on her. "Mom.." He said softly as he took in her starry form. Oh how he missed her so much. He darted forward pressing his head into her, trying to give her the affection he missed so many moons of. "I.." His voice broke as he tried to speak. "I missed you so much.." He let out a small whimper. He could feel himself crumbling on the inside. The emotions from the past number of moons finally coming to the surface. He pressed himself further into his mother's form, not wanting the moment to end.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 21:08

Her son's sweet voice soothed any of Gustpuddle's qualms, her muscles relaxing as she embraced Ploverpaw for the first time in StarClan knew how many moons. It wasn't quite the same as it was when she was still alive, but the intense emotions coursing through her mind and body made it feel that way. "I've missed you too, my precious son... I've been so worried for you..." It took everything within her to hold in her tears, and she nuzzled her head in the fur on Ploverpaw's shoulder before, with much struggle, parting from his side. She had a purpose, and she was going to be sure to fulfill it. "Though I've waited what felt like eternities for that moment, you are here for a reason, Ploverpaw." As she expected, she knew exactly what to say. "You've always been so selfless, Ploverpaw, but there is a limit to how much you can do for others without putting yourself in harm's way." She placed her star-speckled tail on his shoulder, peering up into his eyes. "You need to have more confidence in your actions, and remember to take your own feelings into consideration, too. Your purpose in life may be to serve your Clan and Clanmates, but it is not to satisfy them. There is such thing as one without the other, and you need to remember that." Nodding her head gently, she held back a sob as tears welled up in her eyes. Maybe StarClan could allow just a moment more, it couldn't hurt, right?

With all the official business out of the way, Gustpuddle couldn't help but let her motherly side show. "Ploverpaw, dear... How are you doing? You've been through so much, darling, and I've missed you so badly..." She sighed gently, nuzzling his cheek.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 15 Sep 2019 - 16:22

Ploverpaw just wanted to cry. He felt so bad, he had been under so much stress. He knew his mother was right but he didn't think he could do what she asked. He wasn't sure.. He had to try because she was telling him right? Its what she wanted? He wasn't too sure anymore. He pressed his face into her fur. Nodding his agreement to her words. He inhaled her scent for a moment the familiarity of it relaxing him. He stepped back enough to no longer hid his face. Her question had him pausing. How was he?

"Stressed.." Came his reply. "Everything has changed.. I do not know how to deal with it. You are gone.. Crowstar is gone.. All my family left is in Skyclan and not in Windclan with me so I feel alone." He told his mother, grateful for her affections. He needed it at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 18 Sep 2019 - 9:17

Gustpuddle could feel the tension Ploverpaw felt, her heart crumbling as he removed his face from her fur. "Change..." She cleared her throat a little, tears wetting the fur on her cheeks. "Change is not always a bad thing. Though it may seem like it at the time, change can lead to many great things." A soft sigh escaped her maw as she looked into her son's eyes. "WindClan and SkyClan... Aren't on the best of terms right now. But, if you believe that your heart truly lies with SkyClan... Go to Tinystar and your sister, they may be able to help you... I only want what's best for you." She gave a firm nod of her head, embracing Ploverpaw one last time before he had to go. He had a life to go live, and she didn't want to hold him back.

"Remember that I love you, and I always will. No matter what." Her pelt began to fade, followed quickly by her surroundings as Ploverpaw was brought back to reality.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Ploverpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1