Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist Empty
PostSubject: In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist   In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist EmptySun 1 Sep 2019 - 12:04

Mistwalker stood at the Thunderpath, watching the other side for movement. What had that cat said in his dream? Abandon the code, if he wanted to abandon Starclan. He ran across the rumbling black rock, and stepped into Shadowclan scent. Was he really doing this? Well. Of course he was. Who was he to ignore the orders of the oh-so great and mighty Starclan? He caught sight of an apprentice suddenly. Oh dear. He'd run home and tell Thornstar... Or Scorchstar, whichever it was, wouldn't he? Well... guess he just had to make sure that didn't happen. He leapt through the bushes in front of the apprentice, claws and teeth at the ready. Too late to turn back. He swiped at the tom's cheek, clipping his ear and all the way down to his chin.

Mistwalker used Front Paw Strike on Lynxpaw, dealing 8 damage and using 10 stamina!

Lynx
12/20
80/80

Mist
40/40
110/120

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist   In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist EmptySun 1 Sep 2019 - 18:56

Lynxpaw was lurking alone in the marshes of Shadowclan, getting away from the crowd as he tried to improve his skills alone. If he wanted to become a warrior faster than anyone, he had to train twice harder than anyone in the clan. That was a fact. However, this time, the stroll did not go as planned. His nose caught a scent. An odd smell. Despite him training his skills in every aspect, the young tom still had difficulties in detecting which kind of animal was only relying on its scent. He looked around attentive, his ears perked up just to check who was coming. Still to decrypter the code, the smell grew stronger, got nearer and slowly, Lynxpaw realized what it was...

It smelled like cat... but a different type of cat. It did not have the muddy smell of marshes but more of pines, trees and squirrels. That could only mean it was... Thunderclan...

But when the brown tabby finally realized it, it was too late. The blue-furred tom showed up in a blink and when Lynxpaw was about to unsheath his claws, the pain suddenly rushed through his face. He yelped and stepped back quickly, stunned and in shock for all of this sudden attack. The smell of blood was now clear to him just like the aching pain. The tom let out a hiss and tried to fight back, leaping forward quickly and aiming to slash the tom's face. However, his paw slipped a bit because of sudden pain and instead, his claws tore the skin of the ThunderClanner's shoulder.

Lynxpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Lynxpaw
12/20 HP
70/80 SP

Mistwalker
34/40 HP
110/120 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist Signat14
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist   In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist EmptySun 1 Sep 2019 - 19:50

Mistwalker studied the tom, who reacted quickly, though imprecise. "You will tell no one of sighting me, apprentice." He tackled the tom and raked his claws down the soft underbelly of the apprentice.

Mistwalker used Belly Rake, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Lynxpaw
3/20 HP
70/80 SP

Mistwalker
34/40 HP
100/120 SP

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist   In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 19:46

The yowl of pain escaped from his maws when he felt those claws again, sinking into his flesh. Now, the pain was too much and the scent of blood seemed to fill everything inside his mind. His vision was getting blurry as the other tom ordered him to never tell this. And somehow... when he looked into those yellow eyes, something inside his chest cracked and extended through all his body just like the overwhelming pain. It felt every inch of his mind. It made sense. It made him feel weak, powerless... yet vengeful.

Weak... just like your parents...

Shut up...

You are bleeding out just like the prey you kill. Weren't you supposed to be the next leader of Shadowclan...

Get out of my head, of my heart and my mind!

You can run from this but you can't hide from the truth. You're weak, powerless, a disgrace of the Shadowclan's legacy. You're weak, these wounds make you weak and there will be always a proof of your failure...

Lynxpaw clenched his jaws, forcing his body to not let out a single sound despite the overwhelming pain. More like a beast than a cat, the tom struggled to escape and while rolling, he grabbed Mistwalker's tail and pulled it down, making sure to leave a mark too. The blood tasted sweet and though he wanted to keep going, the blood that he was losing was too much and the fear... was there too. For the first time in his life, he had tasted what fear was... and it disgusted him.

Lynxpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina. Mistwalker is stunned.
Lynxpaw
3/20 HP
60/80 SP

Mistwalker

32/40 HP
100/120 SP

When the blue-grey tom was recovering, Lynxpaw ran away, getting lost in the mud while leaving a trail of blood behind. But his eyes were still on his mind and they weren't anymore the eyes of a cat but a terrific monster that lurked on the back of his mind. However, Lynxpaw didn't stop when he saw them, he looked right into them just he did with Mistwalker but this time, inside his green eyes there was a darkness, a desire for revenge.

I'll prove you wrong... you'll make me strong. All I need is you, remember this pain. I'll never allow any cat to do this again to me... or my clanmates... Lynxpaw kept and kept running until he saw the entrance of his camp. He did not know how much time he travelled. His rushing thoughts, the pain kept him distracted enough to not notice. When he finally collapsed at the entrance of Shadowclan's camp, the voice on his head sounded again with those beat-like yellow eyes over him.

We shall see

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist   In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which Mistwalker Does What Starclan Tells Him To, Despite Believing It Doesn't Exist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: