Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

With You [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

With You [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: With You [CLOSED]   With You [CLOSED] EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 8:54

Ever since their first outing together, Myrtlepaw and Berrycloud have been growing ever steadily closer as friends. They often went out on patrols and hunting parties together, quietly conversing amongst the two of them as they kept up their game of who could catch the most prey. Myrtlepaw could usually be found sharing tongues with Berrycloud in camp if she wasn't doing any of her other apprentice duties. Ever since Lightstep had passed, Myrtle had been somewhat on her own. She had already learned everything she needed to know, she just needed some practice before she would be granted her warrior name.

Jaystar's passing had hit the clan very hard. Myrtle had never spoken to him much but from her standpoint, Jaystar was a wise and strong leader that did what he could to help the clan and his passing was a great tragedy. She grew even closer to Berrycloud since then, checking in on him much more now that his father had passed. From her time spent with the large tom, she had learned that he had lost many loved ones already and it broke her heart to know that he had just lost someone else. She took it upon herself to never do that to Berrycloud. She was quite willing to be his rock if he wanted. Although soft-spoken, the long-furred she-cat had grown into a beautiful, strong molly that glowed with determination.

It was a cool afternoon nearing dusk by the time Myrtle and Berrycloud made their way to the river to fish. Myrtle was quiet on the walk there, not wanting to push Berry into too much conversation. She wandered a little ways ahead of him, tail drifting from side to side in front of the warrior's nose as she walked. She wanted to get there quickly; maybe their hunting game would distract Berrycloud from things for a little bit. Reaching the river, Myrtle waded right in, looking back at the tom. "You stay here, okay? I'll go over there by those bushes." She moved through the water with ease, reaching a clump of bushes by the bank nearby. A sudden rustling noise in the bushes caught her attention. She was already creeping for the brush to investigate before a strong musky scent hit her nose. By then it was too late. A large raccoon pushed through the foliage with some food in its paws, hissing at her.

Myrtlepaw's hackles raised immediately, claws unsheathing in surprise. The raccoon came right at her and she swiped at it, tearing into its thick fur. She scrambled backwards, splashing into the water again. "Berrycloud!!" she yowled, possibly one of the first times in her life that she'd ever raised her voice.

Myrtlepaw used Front Paw Strike on the raccoon, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP.

Myrtlepaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP (-10)

Raccoon
24/30 HP (-6)
300/300 SP

With You [CLOSED] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

With You [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You [CLOSED]   With You [CLOSED] EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 13:55

The sorrow was still a heavy weight on his shoulders, soaking his thoughts and most of his mood. However, this time it was different. Despite the sadness and depression, he was dealing with since the death of Jaystar, this time... he had someone. The same someone who helped him get through when he was doubting of his own worth as a warrior. The golden tom walked beside the cream-furred she-cat who remained silent for most of the travel for his sake. And he valued that. Sometimes, the silence was needed and it was just enough to know you had someone on your side, even if words were not shared between them. His green eyes looked at her waving tail from time to time, just to feel the company next to him. They had spent so many times together since they first started talking. Even if she wasn't a warrior yet, Myrtlepaw was just as experienced as any new warrior in the clan and, if he had to be honest, more emotionally mature than himself. Berrycloud had enjoyed every hunting, every food sharing and every glance they had made. He grew used to her company, to her warmth and her tenderness. She made him feel... in a happy place far away from the struggles he had to face on his own. With her, everything seemed to have a solution, a way out.

Berrycloud lifted his head once more but this time because Myrtlepaw talked. The tom nodded at her command and looked at the river, thinking if prey would be easy to find today. Usually, simple tasks like that kept his mind distracted for a while. But before he could even approach the water, the cry of the she-cat was heard and in a blink, the warrior turned his body to rush to her side. No thoughts, no hesitation. After hearing her voice in such distress only two words came to his mind: "Save her". The to stood up between the raccoon and the she-cat, rearing up in his hind paws to look bigger than usual and slammed its face with unsheathed claws.

Berrycloud used Rear-up to Slash on the raccoon, dealing 14 damage and using 15 SP.

Berrycloud
80/80 HP
225/240 SP

Myrtlepaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Raccoon
14/30 HP (
300/300 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
With You [CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

With You [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You [CLOSED]   With You [CLOSED] EmptyTue 10 Sep 2019 - 8:41

The raccoon hissed angrily at the smaller cat that had attacked it, raising a paw to strike at her when a bigger cat came to the rescue, slashing viciously at its face. It cried out in pain, blinded momentarily, and struck out wth its claws. It came into contact with flesh and fur.

Myrtlepaw watched the raccoon rake across Berrycloud's shoulder with its claws and felt an emotion she hadn't really felt before. Rage. She couldn't bear to see that ugly beast attacking her dear friend, even if he had come to save her. "Get away from him!" she yowled, running and leaping onto the raccoon's back and digging in deep with her claws.

Raccoon used Quick Swipe on Berrycloud, dealing 20 HP and costing 10 SP.

Myrtlepaw used Leap-and-Hold on Raccoon, dealing 6 HP and costing 10 SP. Raccoon is pinned for 1 turn.

Berrycloud
60/80 HP (-20)
225/240 SP

Myrtlepaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP (-10)

Raccoon
8/30 HP (-6)
290/300 SP (-10)

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on Tue 10 Sep 2019 - 8:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

With You [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You [CLOSED]   With You [CLOSED] EmptyTue 10 Sep 2019 - 8:41

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

With You [CLOSED] Mistpe10
With You [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

With You [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You [CLOSED]   With You [CLOSED] EmptyTue 10 Sep 2019 - 19:13

The tom let out a hiss because of the sudden attack but he simply looked up with fiery energy in his eyes. He tasted his own blood once again and with one paw, he cleaned some of the blood on his shoulder right in time when Myrtlepaw jumped forward to stop the raccoon from keeping his attack on him. Something inside his chest somehow felt... warm when she said those caring words for him. Though it was not time to think about that, Berrycloud chuckled and faced the beast Myrtlepaw got pinned down. "Thank you, sweetheart, but don't you worry about me. I'll show this raccoon what a real wound is." And with no more waiting, the warrior struck once again, slashing the predator's throat with an ending blow.

The tom kept his claws unsheathed until he was certain the predator was dead. Only at that moment, Berrycloud let out a sigh and proceeded to approach the cream-coloured she-cat. She looked down at her due to her shorter height and, caringly, he touched her forehead gently with his muzzle. "That was certainly thrilling, huh? Sorry if I got a little carried away... I must admit I was worried for you. Losing Jaystar in front of my eyes... must have had affected me and just the thought of losing you... made me so mad and angry."

Berrycloud used Front paw strike, dealing 13 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Berrycloud
60/80 HP
215/240 SP

Myrtlepaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Raccoon
0/30 HP
290/300 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
With You [CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

With You [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You [CLOSED]   With You [CLOSED] EmptyWed 11 Sep 2019 - 9:50

Myrtlepaw hopped off the raccoon's back as Berrycloud struck the killing blow, landing neatly on her paws next to the body. She was panting with adrenaline, licking herself a little to get her fur to smooth back down. Sweetheart? Her face turned hot underneath her fur. What was that supposed to mean? Without giving her time to think about it, Berrycloud came over and pressed his muzzle against her head. She let out a soft purr as she nuzzled gently into his fur, then pulled back so she could look him in the eyes. "I was worried about you too, Berrycloud," she began quietly, turning bashful at his sudden affection. For some reason it felt so nice to receive that kind of attention from him. It made her heart soar. "I didn't want you to get hurt...And you don't have to worry about me, I'm perfectly fine. I'm sorry if I scared you. That was certainly...exciting. Maybe we can bring this raccoon back as fresh-kill..."

Myrtlepaw paused, then stretched out her neck and licked his wound, cleaning the blood away. "Do you think you need to see Mistlepaw or are you okay?" She gazed up at him with concern, her light green eyes wide.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

With You [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You [CLOSED]   With You [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

With You [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1