Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Speckled is Ruffled!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Speckled is Ruffled! Empty
PostSpeckled is Ruffled!

Speckledkit is Ruffledpaw! It was confirmed by Bloo. This member is extremely impatient,and shall face the consequences. Ruffled! You are hereby deleted! Idk if you will come back in a new account,but you are getting what you deserve!

Share this post on: reddit

Speckled is Ruffled! :: Comments

Bloo
Re: Speckled is Ruffled!
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:42 by Bloo
I'm so sorry Ruffled... The truth had to come out... I couldn't defend you forever. ._.
Jay
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:44 by Jay
Anyone want to flame Bloo? They will get banned along with her! I am not accepting any more vile behavior!
Bloo
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:48 by Bloo
I'm sorry I lied to all of you. I feel terrible, and I promise I'll never do that again. It was hard enough keeping it secret for even those 3 days. :\
Leo
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:51 by Leo
OMG....
I cannot believe Ruffledpaw would do this.
Brambleh
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:54 by Brambleh
Erm... PLEASE DONT BAN ME!
but um.. Bloo.. why did you keep the secret..?
IM not flaming at her... i just wanna know why
Bloo
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:56 by Bloo
I can't either. In a way she kind of black-mailed me... I was worried even after the first day if I told anyone, I didn't know how angry they'd be. But now it's out, and I can BREATH again.
Brambleh
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:57 by Brambleh
Sorry for being curious... Ruffled is just creepy..... Who would go through all that trouble?...?
Leo
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:57 by Leo
I understand that feeling, Bloo.
I got blackmailed once.
Sun
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 19:18 by Sun
wow... Ruffled was my sister (on teh site)....
I can't beleive she'd do this...
Moon
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 19:20 by Moon
O3O Ohemgee! D:
Bloo
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 20:15 by Bloo
Leo: Yeah... O.o

Sleepy
Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:29 by Sleepy
Wait...blackmail?

Ruffled, how could you betray us like this?

Stabbed in the back again.....
Mud
Post Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 3:21 by Mud
I can't believe Ruffle did this, Bloo how did you find this out.
Bloo
Post Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 15:22 by Bloo
Well... Everyone read!! Here's the story....

Ruffledpaw was banned for a suspicion that she made a second account, Aura_storm. J and I were on opposite sides of the suspicion. J thought Aura_storm was her, and Ruffled had said it was her friends who made the account as a joke because Ruffledpaw told them about the Aura_storm Incident. So I FINALLY gave in to J, and he banned her for that week, telling her she would be unbanned on Oct. 7th. But she never was. Through email, she asked me if I could unban her. (This was already on Oct. 27th) So I did. She wanted to restart. From all the nagging, and suspicion about her breaking the rules. So she changed her name, and clan. I helped her, because I thought it was fair, and you know, I wouldn't want to be in that position! She made me swear not to tell anyone, but on her new creation, after awhile it was impossible to keep it secret anymore! People were accusing me of 'favoring' a member, because I approved her before she could edit her RP sample, and she begged me to make her apprentice ceremony right away, saying she'd been on the site for 2 weeks. She had, but not that new character! So people were wondering, "Why is she saying she's been on for more than 2 weeks?" And by saying that, Ruffledpaw endangered her secret.
I finally told J, I couldn't keep it in any longer.

And that's the story.
Post  by Sponsored content

Speckled is Ruffled!

Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next