Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A mighty crow (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

A mighty crow (open) Empty
PostSubject: A mighty crow (open)   A mighty crow (open) EmptyTue 30 Jul 2019 - 21:40

Crowkit was already old enough to leave the nursery on her own and since her mother was busy talking to the other queens, the small tuxedo kitten took her chance. Leaving the den quickly like a shadow, Crowkit made her appearance into the wide camp and her blue eyes suddenly fixed on a tall rock. "That must be the leader's rock." She said to herlsef while trotting to it. She looked up to its peak and a wide smile showed up in her face. "One day I will st on top of this rock and I'll be leader!" Her dreams were big and full of glory. For an ambitious molly like her, being leader was a life goal and she was ready to go under the hardest training of all if it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: A mighty crow (open)   A mighty crow (open) EmptySat 17 Aug 2019 - 20:57

The brown tabby had noticed the small she-cat leaving and without hesitation, he left his nest and ran behind her just to hear what she had to say. Lynxkit didn't say anything until the she-cat claimed she would be leader one day. He couldn't help but chuckle and sympathize with that idea. Being a leader was so cool! They were great fighters and could lead a whole clan into an epic battle for more hunting lands and the fear of their enemies. The elders always talked about how Shadowclan were formidable warriors, known by their strength and fierce attitude. And Lynkit wanted to be just like them.

The small brown-furred tom crouched down and in the right moment, she leapt forward, tackling down the she-kit with a playful purr. With a defiant look, he looked right into her blue eyes. "Not if I become the leader first! I'll be the best warrior so that way Thornbriar won't have another choice but to choose me as her deputy!"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A mighty crow (open) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: A mighty crow (open)   A mighty crow (open) EmptySun 18 Aug 2019 - 10:59

The she-cat was surprised when the kit came to her, rolling around in the mud just to boldly say he would be the next deputy. Crowkit narrowed her blue eyes and pushed the tom away by hitting his belly with her hind paws. She quickly stood up, her tail down in an aggressive way. "Oh, so you wanna bet? My ambition is strong and I'll train hard to defeat you, ehm... uhmm.." For a second, she fell silent, trying to recall what was the name of the brown striped cat in front of her. "What's your name, peasant?"

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: A mighty crow (open)   A mighty crow (open) EmptyTue 20 Aug 2019 - 6:34

The tom liked that defiance in her eyes. He smirked, arrogant and puffed up his fluffy-kit chest as he faced her with pride. "I am the mighty Lynxkit! One day to be known as Lynxstar. Maybe if you prove to be strong enough, I can consider making you my deputy, little kit." He mewed, doing a clumsy battle crouch as he unsheathed his small claws to dig them into the mud. Lynxkit moved his tail from one side to another, anxious to start the play-fight in front of the Jaggedrock. "Let's settle who is best fitted to lead a clan by doing a small fight! The loser will have to... ehm... get its fur covered in mud!" He mewed with a delighted chirp for that brilliant idea. He didn't mind too much getting dirtier but a she-cat like her probably hated the mud.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A mighty crow (open) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mighty crow (open)   A mighty crow (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A mighty crow (open)
Page 1 of 1