Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you, me. hunting patrol

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Characters : [C]opperheart
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan Warrior
Number of posts : 236

you, me. hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: you, me. hunting patrol   you, me. hunting patrol EmptyThu 11 Jul 2019 - 10:12

His paws carefully tucked underneath his belly and his tail curled next to him, Nightpaw laid quietly in his nest residing in the apprentices' den. He had nothing to do -- Clearshine had nothing planned for him, and Tinystar nor Mistyrain had assigned him a patrol or anything of the sort. So there he sat, resting quietly in the shade as the sun rose higher into the sky, no signs of any plans of productiveness radiating off of the black-furred apprentice. It wasn't something that the tom disliked, necessarily, but he wasn't exactly enjoying himself either. He was just... there, and he was calm, and that was all Nightpaw needed. Though he liked these tranquil moments being served to him on a platter, he longed to do something, to mean something. He wanted to matter to his Clan and serve them rightfully so.

So why wasn't he going on a patrol and hunting by himself, one could ask.

He didn't know himself. Perhaps he felt too anxious being alone or didn't feel right without someone specifically telling him to go hunt. Though the humor of the situation could possibly make one cat laugh, Nightpaw didn't know how to feel. He never did.

He laid his head on the ground, yellow eyes half-lidded. As much as he longed to sleep and forget these thoughts, so long as he was awake, he had a bigger chance of being noticed by somecat and being ordered to do something. He waited.

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan T2 Warrior |
Back to top Go down

you, me. hunting patrol
Page 1 of 1