Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where I Belong (Open sign-ups)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Where I Belong (Open sign-ups) Empty
PostSubject: Where I Belong (Open sign-ups)   Where I Belong (Open sign-ups) EmptySat 15 Jun 2019 - 7:10

Swoopnose was the embodiment of loyalty. He would do anything for his clan, and hardly even spoke to other cats from other clans. All he wanted was to protect his family and his clan in whatever way was possible. The warrior code meant everything to him.
A while ago that changed. He learned that he was part WindClan, and met his great grand father at a gathering. Suddenly his undying loyalty to ThunderClan seemed less obvious. How would he be expected to be loyal to one clan when his kin were in another? However, he had a loving family in ThunderClan, and he knew where his loyalty lay.
Then death happened. His mate, his kits, his grandparents, apprentices, and before long he was let with no living relatives, ThunderClan or WindClan. No longer did he feel any ties to his clan, but he kept working diligently, his autophobia eating him away every day. His dreams were littered with cats leaving him to die, telling him that nobody loved him. His worst fear came true. He was alone in a clan full of cats.
One day the fear in his mind telling him that he'll forever be alone finally break him. He becomes convinced that the only way he'll escape the voices in his head is to join StarClan, where everybody who loves him has gone. In the middle of the night, he leaves ThunderClan and runs the long distance to the Gorge, the utter ear just driving him on. He is about to jump when a WindClan cat finds him there. They convince him not to jump and calm him down, and the presence of another cat who cares about him is enough to make Swoopnose's fear temporarily go away. The WindClan cat and him talk for a bit, and they take him back to ThunderClan camp so he won't have to go the journey alone. Swoopnose tells them everything, and suddenly feels like this is the only cat alive who cares about him.
At the next gathering, he immediately seeks this cat out and tells them how they saved his life and he feels indebted. The cat tells him it's fine, and being friends is enough of a reward. They introduce him to a WindClan she-cat who they are friends with, and they form a small little friend group. Because they know about Swoopnose's fear, they decided to met together every four nights, scared that he'll try to kill himself again if alone for much longer. Swoopnose begins living only or these nights, and becomes closer to these cats than to any ThunderClan cats. He falls in love with the she-cat, and every so often another WindClan cat joins them. Before long, Swoopnose has a close bond with many WindClan cats, and no ThunderClan cats. His undying loyalty is now directed at WindClan rather than his own clan.
With some help from his close WindClan friends, he makes the decision to leave ThunderClan and join WindClan. This is both to be with cats he's close to more of the time, and to pursue a relationship with the she-cat without breaking the code. One morning he tells Leopardstar he is leaving ThunderClan, and travels to WindClan. Finchstar lets him join, and the voices and dreams disappear. Now that he never feels alone, he is once again happy.

Parts needed:

Close WindClan Friend: Barleytuft

WindClan Mate (She-cat): Open

WindClan Friends:

Lemongrass has already said Swoopnose can join, so that's taken care of.

Where I Belong (Open sign-ups) Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Sat 15 Jun 2019 - 9:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong (Open sign-ups)   Where I Belong (Open sign-ups) EmptySat 15 Jun 2019 - 7:25

Barleytuft would definitely be Swoopnose's friend! His mate was born in SkyClan but became a WindClan cat, and one of Barleytuft's apprenticehood friends was from RiverClan. He's supportive of cats from other Clans, and to an extent he understands sadness. He loves friends.

Where I Belong (Open sign-ups) VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong (Open sign-ups)   Where I Belong (Open sign-ups) EmptySat 15 Jun 2019 - 9:21

Thanks! Barleytut would be perfect for this. I'll add him.

Where I Belong (Open sign-ups) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong (Open sign-ups)   Where I Belong (Open sign-ups) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where I Belong (Open sign-ups)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: