Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kari in chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Spiderpaw // Webpaw // Moldpaw // Cicadakit
Clan/Rank : SkC App // SC App // WC App // WC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 950

Kari in chaos Empty
PostKari in chaos

Hey guys. As many of you know, I very recently moved out of my childhood home and into my aunt and uncle's house to live with them and their two kids. I did this to move forward in my life, and take hold of an opportunity that I desperately needed.

It didn't go as planned.

I've been having a rather difficult time of it, and I've been here less than a week. My aunt is... rough. She's grating down my mental health while shoving me into work almost every single day. I'm honestly pretty freaked out when I'm around her, and I feel like I've been thrust back into my earlier years with my father when he was still really bad. My point here is I'm not sure if I can hold up on the promises I made on WCC for plots, character relations, and other things. I don't have much time, and as many of you know I'm already a mildly slow poster who has to write a book a post haha...

A good part of my free time is spent trying to unwind from the extreme stress that's been thrust on me out of the blue by doing something simple and easy, like flight rising. And other times I've just been outright sick with anxiety. This is a difficult time for me right now, and I'm trying to find a solution that will hopefully gain me a little more free time and take a bit of the pressure off of my shoulders.

If I can manage that in time to hold up on these commitments I've made on site, then that'll be the best possible outcome I believe. However, the chances of that seem unlikely...

I'm truly sorry to anyone I've let down with this. I'm struggling to keep up with a multitude of things right now, and I hope that you all understand.

I love you all, and thank you for reading.

★☆★ My voices don't like your voices ★☆★

Kari in chaos QNTjwT2

Spiderpaw  |  Webpaw  |  Moldpaw  |  Cicadakit
Skyclan App  |  Shadowclan App  |  Windclan App  |  Windclan Kit
35/80  |  20/60  |  20/60  |  10/20

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Kari in chaos :: Comments

No Comment.

Kari in chaos

Page 1 of 1