Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowmist

Snowmist

Characters : Snowkit, Blazekit, Brightkit
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 27

River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] Empty
PostSubject: River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]   River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] EmptyMon 20 May 2019 - 22:50

Plot Name: River of Blood

Clans involved: RiverClan

Characters Directly Involved:  Brightkit (RPed by myself), Jaystar, (Jay Bird) Wasp, (Kari) Dapple (Mosspelt), anyone else that signs up?

Will there be code-breaking?: Yes. There will be murder.

Explain your Plot: Jay, Wasp, and Dapple stumble across three kits that were left to die on RiverClan territory. Their mother was a rogue and saw them as a curse due to her mate and his actions. And with one kit being born dead, them being a curse was clear to her. She left the surviving two to die a slow and painful death had a small group of three cats not found them and took them back to their Clan.

But then the mother comes back, expecting to see three dead kittens. She wanted to make sure they were dead. But upon seeing only one and Clan scent, she follows the RiverClan cats back to their territory. And seeing her kit(s) living happy lives upsets here. So she basically stalks them, waiting for the chance to strike and finish her job.

If Silverkit were to live, (she'd be an NPC) then their mother would have killed her and Brightpaw or Brightsky at the time, depending, who have to figure out who killed his sister. As well as anyone else too and whoever wants to help him.

The mother would also hate RiverClan for allowing the curse(s) to live and would be causing a lot of problems for the Clan and the cats inside. She might even begin murdering other RiverClan cats to cause her kit(s) suffering before killing them.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: It'll open up some room for character development, helping others flesh out their characters more. It will also bring RiverClan closer together while they try to solve the mystery of who's killing their own one by one. It will show them that each other is important and to value what time they have with each other, for that could be gone in an instant. Plus, if RiverClan did have some of its cats die, they would be impacted by those deaths and any death is a great deal.

Provide links to relevant topics: N/A. This was talked about on Discord.

Why should this plot be approved?: It would add some good character development between characters and it would also help RiverClan grow with new kits.

Blazekit || She-cat || WindClan

Brightkit || Tom || RiverClan
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]   River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] EmptyTue 21 May 2019 - 10:40

Thank you for submitting this for staff review - we think that this plot sounds like a great idea!

Due to the influential role of the rogue mother (participating in multiple threads, creating havoc for a Clan), we think that she is too important to be left as an NPC and should be controlled by a roleplayer. If you are able to fill that role - either by yourself or with another user's character - then it should be acceptable. Did you plan to create sign-ups for her? :)

River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Snowmist

Snowmist

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]   River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] EmptyTue 21 May 2019 - 16:49

Of course! And thank you for liking the idea! ^^

Ah, yes, I was thinking about that. The mother would be a very important character to the plot so she couldn't really be an NPC... I wasn't sure if I was allowed to write for her or not, as in, her not just being an NPC that anyone could control with the three character limit.

But if I'm able to, I can make a character sheet for her. Though if I can't RP her, then I can create it and give it to someone else to use.

I suppose I do have an open spot with Blazekit not being born yet until after the flood plot. I want to assign her to that one group of kits to be born after, I could take her over?

Or if anyone would like to be the mother with rogue characters already existing, I'm not against that idea. I'd have to talk about them to what I had in mind for the mother if someone were to take the role.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]   River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] EmptyTue 21 May 2019 - 18:06

With a character as significant as her, she'd definitely need to have one dedicated roleplayer. If you wanted to forego one of your kits to roleplay as the rogue mother instead then you would be welcome to do that, otherwise you could create a character sheet of what you want and post it in Plotting Pages or perhaps even Parent/Kit Finder for someone else to apply! As you said, if someone had an existing character who you believed would work then that would also be acceptable. :)

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Snowmist

Snowmist

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]   River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] EmptyTue 21 May 2019 - 19:13

I can make a character sheet for her and post it in the Plotting Boards or Parent Finder to see if anyone would want to take over for the rogue mother. If no one wanted to use a rogue of their own. I'll ask around first to see which is better and go from there.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]   River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] EmptyTue 21 May 2019 - 19:19

Perfect! Once you find a roleplayer, feel free to bump this thread and we will approve the plot. <3

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Snowmist

Snowmist

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]   River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] EmptyWed 22 May 2019 - 6:09

Chickenwing has decided to take over with Rift being Brightkit's mother for this plot and another plot that ties into this one.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]   River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] EmptyWed 22 May 2019 - 9:45

Thanks for pointing out the Regime Rising plot for me - I am really excited for both of these!

The River of Blood plot is officially approved. ^^

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]   River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?] Empty

Back to top Go down

River of Blood [Death, Development Plots?]
Page 1 of 1