Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

River clan Death sign ups x3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

River clan Death sign ups x3 Empty
PostSubject: River clan Death sign ups x3   River clan Death sign ups x3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 17:45

So here's my plan for my character, Wolfkit:

As a kit, she shows the signs of having a healthy amount of ambition-- she dreams of becoming a great warrior, and one day, clan leader.

As an apprentice, she begins her training by training hard and vowing to become an apprentice before her littermates-- in fact, she declares, she'll be the youngest warrior ever! The older cats encourage her or laugh it off, but either way, it still seems to everyone that she is simply a very ambitious cat. Things take a darker turn, however, when there's multiple cases in which she is punished for unsheathing her claws and hurting her opponent during mock battles in training, and even play fights in camp. One of her fellow apprentices is killed mysteriously, and no one manages to find out what killed her (spoiler alert, it's Wolfkit xD).

When she becomes a warrior, she has her eyes on the position of deputy. She works hard towards that goal, but is becoming impatient as she realizes that there are many more experienced warriors in-line for the position, should it open.
During this time, her mate, Storm-undecidedwarriorname leaves her, and she loses her temper, killing him in revenge. It is at this point that she realizes that killing to get her way is a thing she can do.

She decides to make sure she is set to be the first pick when the deputy dies by killing the more experienced warriors.

Now, how many cats she kills before being caught depends only on how many cats sign up to get murdered xD Sooo just let me know, and keep in mind that she is a kit so if you don't have any characters you want to kill, you can always create a new one if you want to :) I need one cat to be killed when they're an apprentice, and several to be killed when they're warriors.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rainbow on Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 12:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: River clan Death sign ups x3   River clan Death sign ups x3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 18:49

I volunteer Seedkit of RC to be on of Wolf's littermates. (:

River clan Death sign ups x3 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: River clan Death sign ups x3   River clan Death sign ups x3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 18:50

Sweet! :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River clan Death sign ups x3   River clan Death sign ups x3 Empty

Back to top Go down

River clan Death sign ups x3
Page 1 of 1