Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]

Go down 
+13
Mistpelt
Grizzly
Laurel
zeroa5raven
Sun
Drippy
Holly
Falcarolwing
Inky Pawprints
Ash
Jay Bird
Ice
sumashira
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Mar 2019 - 20:54

The water had started as little more than a slow trickle, one that had lapped at the tom's fur as he nestled in a damp mess of a nest that he'd strewn together during his time in Shadowclan territory. He'd had the intent to return to Riverclan territory but it appeared that it had come to him first. Starlord had woken quickly and raced to the higher edges of the marshlands to attempt to avoid being swept away. It had turned out that luck was with him for once. His paws had carried him around the outskirts of the pooling water as it twisted and churned over seemingly the entire forest. Cold dread pitted itself in his stomach as he considered all the many cats he had grown to love or had brought into the world, since following Goldeneye back to her home territory. At the thought of her name, his teeth had clenched until it was almost overwhelming. And they stayed that way the entire journey.

At some point the tom had found muddied pawprints, leading away from the clan lands and towards the place that Gold had spoken of before. It was supposedly where the medicine cats went to meet with old and dead cats. If it weren't for the fact his teeth were near embedded into his own mouth in an attempt to push away the thought that the only she-cat he loved was more than likely dead, he might have laughed out loud at such an idea, as he had many times before. Riverclan's medicine cat had told him of the Starclan time and time again and each time it was greeted with little merit from the kittypet born tom. He remembered his own teasing, mocking tone as she narrowed her eyes at him for the thousandth time. All of it was in good fun. And he had loved every second of their moments together. Starlord found himself sighing as he followed the trail of pawprints left behind by what now appeared to be many cats. Perhaps there was hope after all.

Each footfall was draining and his stomach growled more fiercely than it had in some time. Every so often he would contemplate stopping to hunt. But the water at his heels protested such an action. It would take time for this all to subside. So the ginger and white patched tom padded on, silence his only companion. Starlord could feel his normally jovial energy waning. Until cats came into view. A sudden hope blossomed in his chest as he began a more usual cantor towards the gathered clan cats. Most of them looked lost, broken, and hopeless. There was a pang of sympathy in his chest but it was cut off as his head turned ever so slightly and locked on a familiar pelt. He stopped. The fact that Gold's coat had not been spotted yet only made this worse. White hot rage churned in his stomach. The last cat he ever wanted to face again stood here, now, alive. Had Jaystar abandoned Gold one final time in the floods, condemning her to die? It was certainly in his nature.

Perhaps a cat with any respect for the clan wat of life would have thought before the next move, but Starlord was not such. His blue gaze narrowed and he stalked towards the mock gathering of leaders. Brushing past the stump-legged cat, he muttered a soft apology, just loud enough for the Skyclan leader to hear, "Sorry, little guy." And then he was face to face with Jaystar once more. There was still some distance between their muzzles as he glanced over the silver tom with obvious disdain in his stare before chuckling. The tom's head shook slightly as his tongue ran over the roof of his mouth, "Well, if it isn't the great, Jaystar?" He spat into the earth, right at the other tom's feet, pausing for only a moment in his speech. It was as if no other cat stood around them. The loner was focused solely on the other cat. The thought flitted through his mind that this particular leader was all about his image. Would the presence of other cats prevent him from lashing out? Starlord could have cared less either way.

"I'm surprised you didn't come after me and prevent this meeting from happening. Although, I suppose banishment is your preferred method of ridding yourself of your problems, hm?" An image of an emaciated Goldeneye flashed through his conscious, and he had to grit his teeth to keep from bearing them. His claws dug into the ground without him commanding them to do so. Underneath his flesh, the absolute disgust writhed and boiled and threatened to spill over. While these cats worried about their misplaced clans, the ginger had very specific worries and concerns, and all of them were darkened by the fact that he blamed Jaystar for the fact none of his kin, nor his love, were in sight. As much as he would have hated to admit it, the tom distantly felt fear curling up within his stomach. The knot grew tighter and tighter. It was the last major natural disaster, a fierce storm, that had stolen his brothers and those who were as close as the pelt he wore. Fear drove his anger, his anguish.

"Tell me, how many of my kits did you willingly leave behind in camp as it flooded? Did you order her to watch over them as you fled for your own life? I would expect nothing more from a pathetic coward such as yourself. And you even dare to still stand here among this mock group of leaders. I'm not even a clan cat and I can tell you're not fit for the role." The spew of insults, as misplaced as it may have seemed, was a continued dispute between the pair of them. Hatred had only grown the moons in which they shared a camp. And it was far from buried now, even in a moment of such desperation for the clans. Starlord stood, awaiting some justification from the Riverclan cat. As he waited, his sides rose and fell with each sharp inhalation of breath, and with every movement, the terror that everything was lost only grew. So soon after losing it all, regaining it once more, it seemed he was cursed to watch it all wither away once more. There was nothing to lose.  And so almost a season later, Starlord finally retaliated. In a flash, his paw raised and struck Jaystar across the cheek. Just returning the favor.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2019 - 8:17

The leader contemplated the poor scenario where they were. Just two leaders, one deputy, one medicine cat and a cat that was just named in charge by his friend and ally, Scorchstar. Jaystar listened to Tinystar's suggestion... not, a suggestion wasn't the exact word. Actually, it seemed like he was ordering them what to do! The Riverclan leader shook his head and before he could talk, Pricklebush himself explaining his own concerns and soon Finchbreeze seemed to agree as well. After all, he had gone through the past moon and his trial in Starclan, the silver tabby believed and trusted more than ever in the words of those who were closer to their ancestors: the medicine cats. They hold a pearl of special wisdom... wisdom Starclan shared with him a little when they told him his clan needed him more than ever. This flood was meant to happen and now it was time to survive to it. "I agree with Pricklebush. Staying here is not an option. We have to keep safe the ones that are still with us or the ones that remain down won't have a clan to return." The tom fixed his eyes on the other representatives of the clans, moving his tail to one side before continued talking. An idea returned his mind... a memory from far ago when he was barely an apprentice. "About where to go... don't you remember the Tribe that interrupted the Gathering so many moons ago? Maybe Finchbreeze, Daisyflame and Pricklebush are too young to remember, but a tribe of cats of the mountain came to the clans when I was young. If they managed to live in the mountains, we will learn how to do it too in time." He mewed, trying to bring some hope.

However, the meeting was suddenly interrupted by a non-clan cat he knew well. The tall tom turned his body to face him one more time and even from a tree-length away, he could sense the hostility in his eyes. But this time, unlike his usual self, the leader remained silent, calm, not even a glimpse of emotion behind his eyes while the other tom kept shouting and insulting him. Not even when his claw dared to wound him, the leader fought back. Jaystar simply returned his eyes on him seeing a desperate tom who just expressed his losses in hatred. He saw in Starlord's eyes... that bolder Jaystar. How pathetic this rogue was... how pathetic he used to be. The silver tom lashed his tail and took a step closer to the white and orange feline. Despite his calm pose, the leader was ready to fight back if this loner decided to aim to the neck instead. But in the first instance, he was not going to fight. "For your information, she has returned with me, Starlord, and is with the rest of my clanmates." He mewed pointing with his eyes where Goldeneye was before continuing.

"I think you misunderstand one thing, loner. Even though those kits were yours when you forced my daughter with your sweet words to break the Code because of your selfishness, those kits were also my family and I loved them despite where they came from. I tried to train them, give them home and food." He mewed especially remembering Lionpaw. The tom blinked, trying to not cry in front of the rest of the clans. The memory was still too painful to remember but it had to be done. Jaystar wasn't quite how he would react from now on... but he was ready to take actions on the matter if he tries to kill him for what he was about to reveal. The leader looked into his eyes bitterly and with anger and loss behind them. "But their love for you was too much, you know? Lionpaw... she was just so innocent. She left the camp looking to meet you... probably again. I was the first to notice her absence and followed her but it was too late when I arrived... A rogue killed her while she was looking for YOU. Because you couldn't let her have a life of herself in the safety of the camp's walls." He let out a soft hiss but didn't unsheath his claws, unlike other times. "I avenged her... I killed a cat for the first time in my life because of her. I carried Lionpaw back to camp and gave her a proper burial place among all the rest of the fallen warriors and apprentices." He narrated the last part with no bitterness but honest sadness for his lost grandkit who had to suffer because of her father's actions. If he would have never given her hopes to meet him, she would have never left the camp. She would be alive right now.

The leader took a step closer to him once again and this time, he whispered in a low voice that only Starlord could hear. This was no matter of the other clans. "I don't need your judgement to be considered the leader of a clan, Starlord. Only Starclan decides where I belong or not and they have decided a moon ago that it was my place to remain where I am... even if that means my end will come sooner than expected. You, on the other paw, you're just an opportunist with no moral or care about anything but yourself. Did you know that because of you Goldeneye was forced to retire from the work she loved? Because you talked too much to a Windclan cat, she has lost her position in the clan under Starclan's judgement. I don't care if I have been the only one punished because of my actions with her... but you had to get her involved, didn't you?" He hissed in his ear before going back to see him in the eyes. "Congratulations. You have invented a new kind of stupid. A damage you can never undo kind of stupid. I wonder how Goldeneye will react when she sees you but to be honest... is not of my concern anymore. I want nothing to do with you anymore, Starlord, and I ask you politely to just leave me alone and I'll do the same for you. This is not the time to fight."

Jaystar cleaned his bloody cheek with one paw before returning his gaze to the rest of the representatives of the clans. "My clan will follow your and Starclan's guidance, Pricklebush. I hope that in this time of need... your clanmates and mine can forget their differences. I'll work to do that. Now, if you excuse me, I've to return and help the rest of my clanmates and get this and my other wounds healed before the travel." He gave the group and short yet respectful nod and left them behind. His resolution was clear and there was nothing more to say from him. However, he kept his senses prepared for anything... if Starlord wanted to attack him again, this time he won't have any other consideration for him. Jaystar was just tired of this drama and pain he had to caused to him and his former mate.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2019 - 9:53

The fluffy gray silver black and white she cat wasn't sure how she managed to find her way back to her clan mages when the wave had hit sending her mother under and knocking her and the branch she was on apart.  She didn't think she would but now she felt very much alone even surrounded by other clan cats.  Yarrowpaw had lost her mother to the flood unsure if she was alive or dead, her father the last thing she seen of him was when he licked her on the head saying he loved her.  With flattened ears and her eyes lowered she wasn't sure what to do her half brothers she wasn't sure where they were and she hadn't been out of the nursery as an apprentice long so the young she cat didn't understand how she made it but they didn't.  As she joined her clan mates and other clan cats.  She said nothing as she curled her fluffy but still kitten soft tail around her paws tightly.

Meanwhile Laurelpaw followed the rest of Shadowclan up she wasn't particularly close to anyone in Shadowclan since joining still adjusting a bit but she had a mentor and she had family in Shadowclan granted she hadn't met all of . She felt close as she could feel to her mentor as he was family.  Glancing around she spotted Liontail and made her way over to him sitting down quietly taking not of the kit"hey... "She mewed quietly flicking a wet ear quietly to rid the drops of water from it.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2019 - 13:06

Yellow eyes narrowed, taking note of the situation with meticulous accuracy. Finchbreeze kept his jaws closed as the orange and white tom approached. Starlord... The tom was very young when the loner first arrived in WindClan, having suffered a significant injury. His fame seemed to have spread across the forest, as Jaystar seemed to recognize him too. The words that flew from both toms' mouths were spiteful, angry, and riveting... Finchbreeze almost envied Starlord in that aspect. The loner had the privilege to roam where he pleased, hunt wherever he wanted, and challenge whomever needed challenging. It was an obvious badge that the tom wore with pride, so it was no surprise Finchbreeze noticed it so quickly.

A flash of white and Jaystar was bleeding from his cheek, more words were shot from tom to tom, but the RiverClan leader kept his composure. Finchbreeze felt the edges of his maw peak into the smallest smile. It was a strange emotion to hold, but the tom found it all shamefully interesting... The stories of others never failed to intrigue him, this one seemed to be a tale of lost love and broken promises. Finchbreeze loved it, but kept his maw closed. This game was not his to play.

Jaystar soon turned away from the group and declared RiverClan was heading toward the mountains. He carried himself with a dignity Finchbreeze admired, it was his turn to make a decision, no easy feat. While the Tribe Cats Jaystar spoke of seemed incredibly interesting, WindClan was also missing many warriors, tossed away somewhere by the flood. If they left for the mountains, how would their clanmates possibly find them? Finchbreeze cast a glance down the hill and gazed upon the remnants of WindClan, five warriors, five apprentices, and a medicine cat. They all were relying on him, trusting him. The weight of his responsibilities was crushing, but exhilarating in a strange way... He could do this. "I agree with Tinystar." Finchbreeze mewed, sealing the fate of his Clan. "WindClan is used to open spaces, Highstones is no different. If we jounrey to the mountains, how can we be sure that our lost clanmates will find us? We must stay, not just for our sake, but for theirs." The gravity of what the deputy had said weighed on his shoulders... We must hold out for those missing...
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2019 - 19:20

Listening as the leaders began to speak, Daisyflame made an obvious decision, though he was a bit skeptical just seconds ago. "I'm sorry Tinystar, but ShadowClan will go where RiverClan goes," the ginger and white, mud stained warrior mewed strongly, casting a quick glance towards Jaystar. It only made sense for ShadowClan to stay with their ally, no matter how much he hated the idea of leaving their home, for however long they might be gone. Watching as the two RiverClanner's tussled about, even he found himself embarrassed for the two of them, fighting like that in public, but within moments it was over, or so he hoped. Turning back to the midget leader, he waited for a reply, hoping he wouldn't get an ear bitten off for one reason or another. Who knew what could happen to a cat in tense times like this.

~~~~~

Ears flat as the ThunderClan cat spoke and then Jaystar and the ShadowClanner, Tinystar didn't understand how he'd been so misinterpreted. Now they wanted to go join the Tribe? For StarClan's sake, they didn't even know if any Tribe cats still existed or if they'd even be welcomed. What if Jaystar just lead the clans on a wild goose chase and then to their demise? Well, if that was the case, which is could be a possibility, Tinystar wanted no part of it. Before he could say anything else, some cat showed up and started a fight with Jaystar, in which the small leader only rolled his eyes in annoyance. Could that RiverClanner go anywhere without drama following behind like a shadow?

Turning his head to Finchbreeze, a small smile grew on his little muzzle and Tinystar gave the warrior a dip of his head. Looking back to the other toms, he held his chin high, the smile in which he'd held moments ago completely gone. "If you three really wish to follow such a notion that the Tribe cats still live up there, then you can take your tired, injured clans on that journey. But I believe that Finchbreeze and I have made our decision in that we will wait for the rest of our clans and maybe even search for them after we've rested, instead of leaving them behind," he finished, shooting a hopeful glance at the younger WindClanner, hoping that he really did want to stay behind with him. While SkyClan wasn't allies with WindClan by any means, having the company and extra support would be beneficial to his clan, even if just for a short while, while they got everything sorted out.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2019 - 20:19

Ferretpaw was chilled to her very bones, like the marrow was completely waterlogged. She felt as though she could float if someone had decided to push her back into the water. She felt at odds with herself for looking back at her flooded home. Sure, it was just a forest, and there were many more like it, but it was ThunderClan's inheritance. It was all that she had. She considered it part of her, and her heart ached at the sight of it all. She sat down with the rest of her clan and let her wet paws rest on the stones.

Aspenpaw, like the rest of WindClan, was quick to find his way to Highstones. As he watched the rest of the clans arrive, he felt a lump in his throat. So the flood had claimed the entire forest, then? He shook his head in disbelief. Unable to speak to anybody, stricken with horror by the events of the evening, he lay down and shut his eyes.

Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2019 - 20:40

His heart fluttered at the realization that Goldeneye was still alive. She was here, so close he could brush his pelt against hers in only a couple of bounds. The sensation that overwhelmed him could have only been described as unadulterated love. Next to nothing could sever his heart's allegiance to the Riverclan she-cat, even her own stubborn dedication to the clan that valued her life less than an age-old code. But there was one thing that he had found comparable to that level of passion--the love for his kits. It wasn't just pure disgust from the initial circumstances of their introduction, no, Jaystar's crimes had carved a path just as deep as the course of the river that bordered Sunningrocks. The Riverclan leader had separated him from his kits, his own flesh and blood, and dictated that they never know their father. Their right to choose, all of them, had been swiftly stolen away. And it was this decision that had led to the ultimate consequence, the snuffing out of his eldest daughter's life.

Had that not been what followed the knowledge that Gold still walked among the living, he would have immediately abandoned this fish-brained moron to embrace her. However, it was as if everything else died away in an instant. There were very few moments in his life that he and Lionpaw, Princess, had been able to share. One was her birth. As tarnished as the memory was by Jaystar, the first appearance of his sweet daughter was something that could not be torn away. She had been so small, and so fragile, ill-prepared to take on the world that was set out before her. And later, when they met, she had been so beautiful and such a fine young cat with incredible potential. All of that was gone. The supposed leader prattled on about whatever other indignant words he felt he had the right to say, but Starlord was ignorant to them all as the agonizing pain of loss swept through his chest and seemed to numb his whole body. It threatened to wipe away the anger that had coursed through his veins, although, it seemed to put it to the side for the moment instead. Even as the other tom's maw grew closer to his ear, the words did not process.

She is gone. Never again would he look at her loving eyes, the love had had never once deserved. Any chance of that was gone. He would never see her again. And it was all Jaystar's fault.

"You let her die!" Starlord roared, rage immediately coursing through him once more. Nothing was going to hold him back. Even knowing Gold's presence was not enough to tame the agony and frenzy that frazzled his mind, dulling his thoughts but sharpening his senses. The loner's claws had already been unsheathed and he raced to close the distance between the two of them only moments after Jaystar had begun to walk away. Nothing else mattered to him anymore. Even with the fabricated sense of care for Princess, one thing had been made abundantly clear: Jaystar cared for little more than his reputation. None of the cats that Starlord cared for were spared from the effects of that truth. As he sprang, the ginger-patched cat dug his claws deep into the flesh. It was a satisfying sensation, something that he had likely done in long-forgotten dreams for moons and moons. But none of the logistics mattered. The only thing that was important now was tearing apart the pelt of the cat who had allowed his daughter to die at the paws of a vicious rogue, "All she wanted was to be with her kin, and you tore that away! You took her life, just as you took all their lives from their own paws!"

A cold, blue fire raged from behind his eyes as he stared down at Jaystar. His sides heaved wildly. If cats around them made any sound, that too was lost. This moment was only for him and the disgusting mess of a cat who had wrecked so many lives. He no longer cared what was heard, what was said, nor did he tame his claws. Nothing was to be held back now. As he clung to the tom, sinking further into the silver-blue coat and soft skin below, Starlord's wild yowling continued, "You dared to call Goldeneye your mate and sent her to die alongside your own kits! You claimed Princess as your kin and now she is dead! You have never cared for any cat but yourself! Each one of those supposed precious clanmates of yours is just another pawn at your paws! The only way cats will ever be safe is if you're dead!" With each wild syllable, spittle flew from his maw and speckled his opponent's coat. At the final uttered word, his mission was clear. Claws wretched further into Jaystar to emphasize his goal. Even at the cost of his own life, only one cat was walking away from here today. This was the only way his feud with Jaystar would end.

Starlord used leap and hold on Jaystar, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina. Jaystar is pinned for x turns.

Starlord
45/45
130/140 (-10)

Jaystar
111/120 (-9)
300/300
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2019 - 21:25

Dice roll
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2019 - 21:25

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019 - 8:45

"That is enough!" Goldeneye's voice cracked above the two warring toms, her brows knitted together as her lips were pulled into a snarl. Her piercing gaze locked onto the cats that sat around and did nothing, contempt for them burning bright in her posture. How lazy and blind were they? The elder resisted her urge to spit, her anger towards the world and the world's anger towards them cracking at her patience and willingness to deal with this. Heavy paws pounded against the soaked ground, her claws unsheathed in her anger as she approached the two. Pushing aside cats that were blocking her way in her charge, muscles rippled under her pelt as she made for a flying leap at Starlord. Large paws slammed against the toms side, knocking him off Jaystar and into the mud as they skidded against the muddy ground. Mud kicked up where they crashed, caking fur in even more filth as she glared down at Starlord and then at Jaystar in turn.

Tenderness seemed to bloom in the ex-medicine cats gaze as she returned to look down at the cat under her. It hurt her to be doing what she was doing, but she had a leader to defend, their clan in a rocky grip since the waves had thundered in on them. They couldn't afford to risk his life when he only had one life to give. She loved Starlord, all the same, she did when he was cast away, but she had a duty, regardless of where she stood now. "My darling dearest, I am so, so sorry. That Lionpaw had passed, I wish it had not come to a head like this. But you can't be doing this. Our home has just been washed away, it is now under-water. You should be caring for the kin still alive right now, have you even checked on who remained?" Goldeneye pleaded, stepping off her best friend. "We all want to find our clan-mates, but we can't help them right now. Not in the way we are. We need to figure out what to do. I want you to come with us! I'm sure we'd be happy to have another set of claws to help out, just like old times!" She mewed, trying her best to be optimistic, her yearning to be with her best friend clouding her judgment a bit. But who was she to judge? She was stripped of her rank, no longer tied to the chains of her old rank.

Goldeneye used Run-and-Tackle, costing 6 + 3 Damage, and 10 stamina.

Goldeneye:
80/80 HP
90/100 SP

Starlord:
36/45 HP
130/140 SP

Jaystar:
111/120 HP
300/300 SP
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Mar 2019 - 16:37

Thanks to the she-cat, the sudden attack of the rogue was soon annulled and he was quickly free from his grasp. Thanks to Goldeneye, the wounds weren't that deep but it still made his blood rise with anger. However, there she was again to calm things and Jaystar didn't want to kill Starlord like he wanted to do with him. No. Because, despite everything that happened between them, between him and the she-cat, he did not wish him dead anymore. What was the point anyway? He already did the damage to their lives. His words could not make it worse. Starclan had already judged them and Goldeneye paid the price too for his big mouth.

The Riverclan leader simply looked at the former medicine cat, who spoke more tender to the other tom than him. It pained him a little, considering that this time he didn't want to start a fight but he wasn't jealous anymore. The tom had grown over that phase already. "I won't fight you back for this, Starlord because at least this time, I have more mind than you. You think you have lost so much but I've lost my whole family too and I'm not here attacking others for that." He stood up and stayed in his place, looking at Goldeneye stepping away from the loner. "There's no point in repeating you that it was not my choice to make. But your words in Windclan did have an impact. You think I strip Goldeneye from her life but it was thanks to you that she had to leave her rank, her life's passion and purpose, not me. You took that from her but... if she stills values you as a friend... after all you've done to her, to me and Littlestream, the she-cat she nursed and that you decided to have kits with her not minding her feelings, then you don't worry about me. I won't hurt you unless you attack me or her."

The leader walked away, knowing that probably the former medicine cat won't even help him with his wounds anymore. He laid down with his clanmates, who were too far to actually hear with clarity all that madness and starting licking the wounds his tongue could reach. Hopefully, they wouldn't get infected. His clanmates needed the remaining herbs more than him.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2019 - 16:42

Lilytail had awoken not too long ago. She was currently observing the fight that broke out between her leader and Starlord. Thankfully, Goldeneye stopped them. She narrowed her gaze. This was not the time to battle. They all needed each other to survive!
-------------------------------------------------------
"Brindlestar is not here?" asked Swiftstep to nobody as he kneaded the ground in nervousness while looking around. He soon spotted Finchbreeze a bit away with some other cats. The tom ran up to him and greeted him with a nod. "Where should we look for shelter?" he asked. They all needed to put their minds together to make sure they survive.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2019 - 17:48

The fight between gray and orange pelts escalated, blood spilled over Highstones, and splattered onto the mud. Finchbreeze watched it all carefully, yellow eyes narrowed with care. The loner Starlord spoke of love, and lost kits. No wonder he was so enraged. Finchbreeze knew without a doubt that he'd fight just as hard for Brookclover, no matter the circumstance or foe. But the tom didn't know Jaystar's story either, and refused to lay judgement down. Eventually the two cats dispersed, Jaystar returning to his Clan. It was sad, watching the turmoil. But the deputy kept his mouth closed.

The meeting was most likely over, and Finchbreeze turned toward Tinystar, looking tired. His orange and white tabby pelt was still soaked by the flood waters, mud still clogging his paws. Swiftstep padded to his side a moment later, and relief washed over the tom. The senior warrior had been his main source of guidance thus far, and Finchbreeze was glad to have him by his side. "There's been no sign of Brindlestar since the waves hit... I'm assuming she got swept away with the others." The tom responded, voice hollow from worry and fatigue. Swiftstep's next question was an important one, and required more thinking than the first. Where would they shelter? With RiverClan, ShadowClan, and ThunderClan heading for the mountains, it left WindClan and SkyClan on their own, missing warriors.
A few moments passed as Finchbreeze pondered the answer, yellow eyes narrowed. "We could try Mothermouth... Those caves should be big enough to fit most of the warriors here... As long as we don't go too deep into the tunnel, there shouldn't be an issue." The words were spoken with an empty confidence, but Finchbreeze didn't feel it. He needed a second opinion. "What about you Swiftstep? Tinystar? What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2019 - 9:30

While part of him didn't believe what his mother had said, he wasn't going to make a fuss. Every-cat seemed tired at this point, so she must've just been exhausted as well, in which case he couldn't blame her. Giving her a simple nod in reply, he laid down next to the she-cat and neatly tucked his paws under his chest. He hated this, all of it. Forced to leave their home, forced to mingle and join other clans... it was all too unfamiliar and the younger tom began to work himself up as he tried to wrap his head around it all.

Breathing in and then letting out a deep breath in attempt to calm himself down at least a little, he closed his eyes, soaking in his mother's gentle and familiar scent. Maybe if he just took a quick nap, everything would be back to normal when he awoke.

~~~~~

Watching as the turmoil between Jaystar and his clanmate ceased once Goldeneye came over, Tinystar's shoulders dropped from the tension and he let out a deep breath. He couldn't imaging what it would be like to have such drama among clanmates, so much so that they fought in front of other clans. How embarrassing.

With Jaystar having left the group of leading toms, Tinystar turned to Finchbreeze and Swiftstep, who'd begun to ask more questions and plan things out, which is was thankful for. "Well, we will have to check if it's been flooded and make sure that not predators have taken shelter in there already. The last thing we would want is to be trapped in the tunnels from more water or discover a badger has made its' nest in the back of the cave," he pointed out with a nod. If it worked out, his clan and WindClan would be on a quick road to recovery while RiverClan, ShadowClan, and ThunderClan who would be trekking up Highstones to who knows where, which didn't seem like a very practical thing to make injured cats endure...

"If you would excuse me, I am going to check on my clanmates," the little leader mewed with a respectful dip of his head. Looking around the mingled group of ruffled cats, Tinystar spotted his mate, Moonlight who was sitting by his son, Sunpaw. Trotting over to the two with a smile once tired looking muzzle, a purr erupted from deep within his throat. "I'm glad you're safe," he mewed, stretching out his neck and nudging the she-cat's cheek with his own. Upon doing so, the potent scent of blood hit his nose with a force like the flood waters crashing into the trees.

Taking a step back, he noticed a large patch of crusted over blood on the side of her half soaked pelt, and snapping his gaze to her dull one, his heart practically jumped out of his chest. "Moonlight, what happened? We need to get you a medicine cat," he mewed, his voice stricken with worry and his pelt beginning to grow clammy. Why in StarClan's name hadn't she told anyone?

~~~~~

Glad that the drama seemed to be over, for the time being at least, Daisyflame gave a respectful nod of farewell to the other leaders. Turning around, he watched as cats began to huddle together, trying to keep themselves warm. If Scorchstar had been here, he wouldn't gone to join him and with him gone, he felt somewhat lost. Of course, he could've gone over to Jaystar so that they might talk more about the bigger picture of their soon-to-be journey, but turning his amber gaze towards the RiverClanner, he decided against it. Better let him relax for a little while before bombarding him with more to think about.

Making his way in the general area that ShadowClan cats had begun to gather, Daisyflame sat down, not daring to lay down, for he knew that sleep would soon claim his tired eyes if he did. So, he sat in silence and watched over over his clanmates like a goose would with his gaggle, not wanting to close an eye in case anything were to suddenly happen that could harm his friends and family.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2019 - 12:09

The first thing Briarpaw did when he arrived was looked for herbs. Even if his family was gone, swept away by the flood, he still had to help WindClan. Jaws full of bitter tasting herbs, he walked over to were the leaders and medicine cats were meeting. "I've been able to find some basic herbs," He said, turning to Pricklebush. "We should go help our clan mates, so that their wounds don't get infected, weather we stay here or not."

Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]   Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highstones Flood Asylum [Newleaf Tears Topic]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next