Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 17 Feb 2019 - 22:44

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Willow Branch for a clan meeting!"

On a cold, overcast afternoon, the familiar summons rang out from the Willow Branch. Scorchclaw's claws dug deep into the half-frozen bark, even as the deputy scanned the clearing for the sight of Amberkit. Another of Swanpetal's litter, her ceremony had been delayed for too long. Today, at last, she would claim her rightful place in the Apprentice Den. It was a slow leaf-bare day, and the sun had barely shown itself ever since the dawn. On such days, time seemed to stretch on forever. Amberkit's moment of glory would hopefully serve to shake a little dreariness out of his clanmates.
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 8:33

Amberkit padded out of the nursery. Another ceremony? She sighed and casted a sad glance at the apprentice den. Why wasn’t I made an apprentice when my siblings were? She whined to herself. Is there something wrong with me? She shook her head, trying to clear the thought. Of course nothing is wrong with me. She gazed up at Scorchclaw, her eyes blank.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 17:20

The ceremony was ready to begin. Scorchclaw drew a deep breath, the frosty air filling his lungs as he did so. "Amberkit, step forward." He meowed solemnly. When the young she-cat had obeyed, he continued, "Amberkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day onward, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Amberpaw. Your mentor will be Berrycloud." The cream-furred warrior had recently healed from the wounds he had sustained during the dog attack. The fluffy deputy judged him to be ready to receive his first apprentice. "May he guide you well with his courage and loyalty."
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 18:13

Amberpaw had let out a loud gasp. She was an apprentice! She squealed with delight. “I’m a apprentice! I’m a apprentice!” She squealed over and over again. “Thanks Scorchclaw!” She purred loudly before turning around to find her mentor b

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 18:13

Amberpaw had let out a loud gasp. She was an apprentice! She squealed with delight. “I’m a apprentice! I’m a apprentice!” She squealed over and over again. “Thanks Scorchclaw!” She purred loudly before turning around to find her mentor b

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 19:33

The large golden tabby's ears shifted when the deputy made the big announcement. His first apprentice, who would believe it? Berrycloud locked his eyes with Scorchclaw, wondering why did he give him Amberpaw. He had proven nothing. He failed to protect his brother, to stop Eaglebrook from running away. Because of his failure, Silverfang was dead. However, now the brown tom was giving him the responsibility to look after a young cat who needed guidance in his path as a warrior. Was he truly worth it? The young warrior made his way to Amberpaw but didn't join her in her excitement. Remembering how his mentor did with him, Berrycloud lowered his head and touched the tip of her nose, making the bond official. "I guess... you're stuck with me now. Take a rest for the day. We can start tomorrow."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1