Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2019

Go down 
+22
Fox
lemon
Laurel
Holly
RainyHeart
Middy
Ripped
Mamenchisaurus
Drippy
Seer
ruska
Transient
Sun
Ice
sumashira
rainypool
Jay Bird
Ash
RoawImKoatt
Yoshachu
Cays
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 23:29

Coldgaze spun around quickly at the sound of a voice behind her, Poppyheart’s brother?.. Oh no... He knew, she could tell by the look in his eyes and the tone in his voice. Crap... “Oh eh.. Hello Asterspark, sorry but I don’t think I know who Poppyheart is, is he here?” she looked around as if she was looking for the tom. Her tail lashed back and forth nervously. Why had she been so stupid and attacked Poppyheart?!

OOC: Mobile so kinda crappy

January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 8:56

Entering the snow filled clearing with SkyClan behind him, Tinystar turned his up to the Great Rock, in which he noticed that Scorchstar and Jaystar were chatting away, most likely about something going on between clanmates, which grabbed his curiosity but he knew it wouldn't be his place to ask about it. Giving his usual 'farewell' nod to Mistyrain, the tiny white and grey leader made his way over to the Great Rock. Shaking his short pelt to rid it of the snow that clung onto each strand his fur, he bunched up his haunches and jumped as far as he could upwards, making it up to the rock slightly easier than past times, though he still had to be careful, seeing as though the snow would make footholds more slick than usual.

Giving Scorchstar a nod of greeting, he sat beside the large black tom, not bothering to even look in Jaystar's direction. Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, whatever it was about, he stayed quiet and simply turned his gaze out onto the mingling cats, watching as clanmates talked with their acquaintances from past gatherings. Of course, some didn't look too thrilled to see certain cats, but it was only natural, seeing as though every clan had their own amount of rivalry towards others, even at gatherings.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 VHQrlk5
January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 1QYZaRo

January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 13:40

Spottedleap entered the clearing with SkyClan, pleased to be able to return after his incident prevented his attendance last moon. ThunderClan and WindClan were missing. That wasn't necessarily bad. At least he would be able to hide himself in a crowd of ThunderClan's enemies so he'd have less of a chance to run into the assailant that ripped his ear to shreds.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 13:53

Asterspark’s grin grew, and his eyes narrowed into dangerous slits of blue and yellow, almost seeming to flash in the moonlight. His gaze shifted to her nervously flicking tail, making sure she could see his eyes move to it so she knew he knew she was lying. His voice dropped to a furious whisper, though he still strangely sounded almost amused. ”I know you can feel your sins crawling on your back, Coldgaze. I can smell your fear. You attacked my brother, don’t try to deny it.” He flicked his tail up towards Scorchstar and Jaystar, not taking his eyes off her. ”Those two are discussing who could have possibly attacked Poppyheart, and I told my father you were the one who did it. I’ll be watching you, Coldgaze, after tonight. If Jaystar questions you and you deny what you know you did... well...”

His gaze flicked away from the she-cat, and he turned his head, to look at the fluffy white molly who was sitting with another RiverClan warrior just a few tail-lengths away. ”I’ll just have to return the favor. Don’t worry, I’ll just attack your sister — unjustifiably, of course, just as you attacked my brother for no reason — and have her go missing, too. And if you tell anyone what I’ve done to your sister, should it have to come to that...” He whipped his head around to press his nose into Coldgaze’s. S h e  w i l l  b e  d e a d  w h e r e  s h e  s t a n d s. Do you understand me, Coldgaze?”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 15:55

He knew... She felt filled with fear, that meant Scorchstar knew too... But her fear quickly changed into anger and she stepped closer to the tom “Don’t you dare touch her, if you so much as lay a paw on her I swear that I’ll kill you, slowly and painfully and I will enjoy it.” she growled quietly, making sure that only the tom in front of her heard. But wait... She growled once again “And why would you kill her? While you’re brother is still alive?! I didn’t kill anyone, I’m not a murder”.

She had unsheathed her claws, she so wanted to smack that grin off his face but she couldn’t... Then a grin slowly appeared on her face “Or am I? Who knows? Not you clearly, Asterspark.” with that she turned around and headed for her sister, even if they didn’t spend that much time with each other she still loved her, she stopped by her side “Stay away from that Shadowclanner okay? Promise me that you’ll stay away from him!” she pointed towards Asterspark with her tail as she spoke to the pure white she-cat.

OOC: Mobile

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 16:06

Asterspark gave his tail a furious lash and he glared at Coldgaze as she stalked away, holding her gaze when she turned to him again where she stood next to her sister. After several moments of unbroken eye contact, the tom finally turned away and stalked back to where he had sat next to Redwing. He offered her a laid-back smile and a lazy, "'m back. Didja miss me?", acting as if nothing had even happened.

Flurryshine's storm cloud of despair and misery was briefly broken apart by her sister's sudden appearance at her side and her strict warning of the ShadowClan tom who was glaring murderously at her. Her white fur prickled with fear and discomfort at the sheer anger in the tom's mismatched eyes, and she couldn't help a small puff of air of relief when he turned to stalk away. She looked over at Coldgaze. "Umm... Yeah, I promise. Who was that, Coldgaze? Do you know him? He certainly looked as though he knew you."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 1:30

It doesn’t matter, all that matters is that you’re safe, all you need to know is that I did something stupid and that I’m not gonna let you pay for...” she told her while she keep an eye on the tom, who did he think he was?! Yes she had attacked his brother but that gave him no right to hurt his sister. She looked up at Jaystar and Scorchstar, why had she been so stupid, one little attacked had lead to something way bigger but she wouldn’t let her family get dragged into it. She sighed quietly and just wished that this gathering would be over soon.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 4:40

The full moon hung conspicuously in the night sky, like a wide singular eye beaming down upon Fourtrees. StarClan was watching the Gathering, as they usually did. With a flick of his dark-tipped tail, Scorchclaw took his seat at the base of the rock. As usual, he gave the other deputies only a bare nod of greeting. The RiverClan tom was in no mood for conversation; well, even more than usual. He had been feeling rather tired in recent days. The next predicament to face his clan had reared its head quickly enough. Two of his clanmates were currently severely injured, while a third was dead. As if the dogs were not already enough, he had his paws full training his latest apprentice. Wasppaw was unlike any other apprentice he had taught thus far - she drove his patience to its very limits. Several times within a day, he would find himself tempted to assign her a new mentor, only to resist the urge through his stubbornness and sense of responsibility. Just listening to Wasppaw rattle away drained his energy. He supposed it was good fortune that he had to be separated from her during the Gathering. She could direct her endless questions at her clanmates. She was even welcome to question the other clans, if they would answer her. At the same time, however, he could not help feeling anxious. What would she do the moment he took his eyes off her?

Scorchclaw thought back to the instructions he had given the younger she-cat upon RiverClan's arrival. "Listen up, Wasppaw." He had said, in a stern tone. "I cannot watch over you during the Gathering. Stay close to your clanmates, and stay out of trouble. Be cautious when you speak to the cats of other clans. Any clan has the potential to become our enemy. Allied or not, there are some things that should be kept strictly within RiverClan's walls." Specifically, he was referring to the dog attack. The large tabby knew Wasppaw was smart enough to figure out the truth. She asked questions not because she was fish-brained but because she was curious. He had left her soon after, and he could only hope now that his instructions had been enough.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 5:15

Mistyrain trotted swiftly at Tinystar's side into the Gathering. Snow crunched softly beneath her paws, and her thick fur was lightly dusted with tiny snowflakes that drifted slowly down from the tree branches above. As they approached the Great Rock, he gave her his usual nod and they parted ways and she made her way to where two other deputies were already situated. She sat down and offered Scorchclaw her usual cheerful smile. The ShadowClan deputy, however, was relatively unfamiliar to her. She had seen him at Gatherings before, but she didn't know his name.

"Hello!" the small she-cat greeted him brightly. "I'm Mistyrain, deputy of SkyClan. And you're the new ShadowClan deputy, I assume?" She gazed up at the larger tom curiously.

. . . . .

Tansyheart trudged into the Gathering with ShadowClan, trailing near the end of the group. She settled quietly on the snow-dusted ground near a group of warriors from her own Clan.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 6:55

Amberdawn padded in with SkyClan as she always did, taking a moment to appreciate how prettily the snow had fallen. No amount of covering could hide the memory of what had transpired in the leaf-fall, though. The golden tabby still thought of all the blood and injuries she'd seen and hoped she'd never see so much pain in one place ever again. But she would. She knew she would. The forest couldn't stay as peaceful as the freshly fallen snow made it seem for long.

The newly named medicine cat stopped at the edge of the clearing, seeing that while ShadowClan, SkyClan, and RiverClan were present, none of the medicine cats had yet arrived at their designated seating. Her dark eyes glanced around to scan the crowds, and she spotted Morningpaw chatting away with a few different groups. I'm glad she seems to be doing better, Amberdawn thought. She was always so cheery, but she treated me so... differently last time I saw her. I hope it's not because of my medicine cat name. Then Amberdawn thought, Well, maybe I'll go talk to cats like Morningpaw is doing.

January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 8:10

Crystalline flecks of ice hung heavily from Brindlestar's outwardly brushed fur, chiming together in a faint song that went entirely unnoticed by all those unfortunate to find themselves within the immediate proximity of her path. Jaws splitting in a rueful yawn, the pale molly's features were even more harrowed under the hardly discernible traces of sour illness, a foul temper bled heavily into the frigid evening air. An unsightly combination of illness and hunger was hardly enough to genuinely deter the molly, but it was enough to sharpen an already unpleasant mood into one of horrendous capabilities. Only the soft crunching of frost-laden snow signaled Brindlestar's sudden arrival atop the Great Rock, a chilly flourish of pristine white snow exploding into the air as she interrupted whatever conversations were previously transpiring between the Leaders who had arrived prior to her own Clan. Merely sniffling and hardly casting a genuine glance towards the other Leaders who milled about atop the ancient stone, absently tracing a narrow forepaw down the uneven score-marks left within the cold flesh of the stone throughout the seasons.

Adderfeather, thick coat softly topped in a bleak coating of snow, gave herself a rigorous shake in hopes of chasing away the unpleasant chill that had crept beneath the thick confines of her pelt. Ruefully rubbing a forepaw against her face in another desperate, secondary attempt to spark warmth within her flesh once more, the molly leaned against Galepaw in hopes of finding another way to chase away the unyielding cold, ignoring Galepaw's groan of protest.

January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 8:57

Wildstrike looked at Skyclan deputy as she spoke to him and smiled "Hello Mistyrain, I'm Wildstrike and yes I am actually, our former deputy Froststone have unfortunately fallen very sick and we don't know if he'll even survive..." he told the she-cat, he didn't want to tell her to much but he felt that it was save to  tell her about what had happend to Froststone since Scorchstar were probably tell everyone else about that too. He sighed quietly, even if he wasn't friends with Froststone he still felt sad that his clanmate had fallen sick.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 13:04

Mintwhisker limped into the gathering, her tail-tip twitching as she sat in her usual place. Since her encounter with the creature, her leg felt weak and stiff. It constantly swelled, and a thick purple band formed where the creature closed it's jaws. In some places, it was stripped bare of fur and a faint cut was visible.

Despite her injury, Mintwhisker was glad to be at the gathering. The journey was difficult, but it was always worth it in the end. Seeing her clanmates greet old friends and share tongues made the young medicine cat grin.
The taupe she-cat suppressed an affectionate purr as Amberdawn stared around the clearing, her eyes wide. "Well," She mewed, bumping the golden she-cat's shoulder with her forehead. "Your first gathering as a Medicine Cat. What do you think of it?"

Last edited by Drippy on Thu 31 Jan 2019 - 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 13:14

Graybriar padded into the Gathering with the rest of WindClan, hoping against hope that it would be less tense than the past few moons had been. Only SkyClan, of all the Clans, seemed to be free from the underlying arguments, ever since Tinystar had made the intelligent decision of neutrality. At least it meant she wouldn't have to fight her former Clan. The gray tabby kept an eye out for her two apprentices, Rabbitpaw and Frozenpaw, since it might be their first Gathering.

Redwing blinked with surprise as Asterspark left, disappeared into the sea of cats, then returned. He'd gotten ahold of himself fairly quickly, it seemed. "What were you doing?" she asked him after a bit of hesitation, voice still hoarse from the smoke.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 13:32

Frozenpaw trotted leisurely in with the rest of WindClan. She watched her mother return to her rightful place atop the Great Rock. If she remembered correctly, the RiverClan leader Jaystar would have a bone to pick with her that he couldn't take care of last moon since Swiftstep was in her place. Frozenpaw wasn't too concerned. Brindlestar was awesome and she'd no doubt handle the issue from a position of power. it would be Jaystar trying to appease her in the end, she decided with a snicker. The dark gray apprentice found Graybriar and sat close to her mentor's side with a relaxed smile.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2019   January Gathering 2019 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down