Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

blood of winter [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

blood of winter [closed]  Empty
PostSubject: blood of winter [closed]    blood of winter [closed]  EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Mapleshine was frustrated, she was originally going to hunt until a snowstorm had surprised her because of this her whole hunt was ruined. The even more infuriating thing was that Mapleshine found herself lost, Mapleshine proud warrior of Shadowclan exploring the territory since the day of apprenticeship, lost because of some snow. She wanted to claw her ears of because of her losing the way in her own territory because of the snow, even more she wanted to claw someone else's ears of because hers where actually needed. Suddenly she found something trough which she could pin point where she was the Thunderpath and with the thunder path Thunderclan cent came into her nose.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: blood of winter [closed]    blood of winter [closed]  EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 8:05 am

Violetfall had been hunting, or at least attempting to hunt, but the snow had become thicker and distracted her from her objective. At last, she came stumbling to the Thunderpath, and she paused at the edge. Although her patrol had been unsuccessful, the snow was now too heavy for any prey to be found. Just as she was turning away to head back to camp, discouraged over not making a catch, a sound caught her ear. Some cat was walking on the Thunderpath - the sound of paws on snow was obvious. "Who's there?" she called. Finally, a she-cat that Violetfall recognized to be from ShadowClan came into view. "What are you doing, crossing the Thunderpath? A snowstorm is no excuse to be crossing into ThunderClan territory!" Her tone was threatening - if the she-cat was smart, she would turn around and head straight back to ShadowClan.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: blood of winter [closed]    blood of winter [closed]  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 10:13 am

Mapleshine was planning on going back until the sound of an annoying warrior came into her ears she turned around and spat "well I was planning on leaving Thunderclanner" she said the last word suggesting that she deemed Thunderclan as some kind of joke. "Sorry to have over slept your boundary's although I bet that if I were to be a kittypet I would be accpeted to hunt- no I could just go into the camp and take something of the fresh-kill pile, after all Thunderclan is such a outsiders loving clan wright?".

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: blood of winter [closed]    blood of winter [closed]  EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 7:01 pm

ooc; violetfall won't start the fight, mapleshine will have to if that's alright

"How dare you!" Violetfall hissed. "Those with the blood of outsiders in ThunderClan have proven themselves to be worthier warriors than you ever will be!" She caught herself before she went any further. This ShadowClanner was clearly trying to provoke her. She let name after name slip through her mind. These little arguments over borders could lead to much more than a simple fight. "I'm asking you to leave one more time," she said coldly. "If you continue to insult my Clan and openly cross our borders, there will be consequences." She shifted into a defensive stance automatically, her eyes hard and full of anger. Her kittypet origins were something she didn't think of often, but when brought up like this she found them upsetting.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blood of winter [closed]    blood of winter [closed]  Empty

Back to top Go down

blood of winter [closed]
Page 1 of 1