Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  Empty
PostSubject: The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)    The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  EmptyThu 17 Jan 2019 - 9:27

Lengxue the little she kit whom had arrived thin and starving married with an infected shoulder grew curious to see the workings of the clan that at least took her in long enough for her to get better.  As she was feeling better she knew it wouldn't be long before she was asked to leave but at least she could get an idea of clan life.  Quietly getting her feet her once infected shoulder wound now looked a bit better and was starting to scar as the young kit whom was almost apprentice age move from the medicine cat den where she had resided at least for the moment.  Slowly coming out she sat down watching the bustle and hustle of the clan cats moving about their daily duties with curious golden amber eyes.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)    The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  EmptyThu 17 Jan 2019 - 13:05

It had been several days now since Icepaw's maiming and the Gathering, but the time had dragged on for Lightstep. He had seen Lengxue in the medicine cat's den every time he visited to check on the young wounded apprentice. He hadn't interacted with her much, however; he was far too distracted with the fate of his nephew. The young warrior knew his grandfather's view: Lengxue was grand-daughter to Shade, a cat who had tormented RiverClan and the other Clans for moons. Though she seemed to not share his values, Jaystar felt she couldn't be trusted - or that the rest of the Clan couldn't be trusted with her? - and was trying to arrange to send her to ShadowClan once her wounds had healed. It certainly wasn't in Lightstep's nature to question his leader's decisions.

However, this brisk day Lightstep had a perfect opportunity to get to know the she-cat a little for himself. Jaystar still wanted them to be civil, but they had to avoid telling her too much. Lightstep had been at the fresh-kill pile after a surprisingly successful hunting patrol. An apprentice on the patrol had caught two small fish that would be perfectly sized for the two young apprentices in the medicine den, so Lightstep planned to bring those as well as a large fish for the medicine cats. However, he was at the pile when he noticed the little she-cat Lengxue exit the medicine den and sit to simply observe. He grabbed only the one fish for her and padded over.

"You're looking better," he mewed, setting the fish down before her. "You can eat this if you're hungry; it's freshly caught. You need to keep your strength up to keep healing." Lightstep took a step back, smiling at the small she-cat.

The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)    The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  EmptyThu 17 Jan 2019 - 13:15

The creaming ginger curly furred she kit blinked looking to the White warrior as he came over with a small fish.  Her ear flicked curiously.  She had seen the white warrior enter the den often but never caught his name when he came over and set the fish in front of her"Thank... You"She mewed looking to him"I'm feeling better as well but I worry about my uncle he had come with me and he hasn't been seen at the border where I accidently wonder away. But... Soon I will be having to leave I... Just hope shadow clan will take me in"She said quietly"I'm lengxue by the way"she mewed before taking a bit of her food

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)    The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  EmptyThu 17 Jan 2019 - 13:31

Lightstep watched the little she-cat happily but somewhat demurely accept the fish from him. She was so young but she had already endured such hardship. She thanked him and responded to his question with worries. The white tom's ear flicked; he had forgotten that she'd told Jaystar of another relative who'd fled into Clan territory. Scorchclaw had gone out to search with no success. Lightstep nodded with understanding at the little she-cat as she described her feelings and dilemma. "Lengxue, it's good to officially meet you," he replied, saying the non-Clan name out loud for the first time. "My name is Lightstep."

He looked away as she took a bite so as not to make her self-conscious; instead he gazed out over RiverClan's camp, which he loved so much. Lightstep couldn't imagine what sort of sadness she might be feeling with no home at such a young age. "Jaystar mentioned that you have kin in ShadowClan," the warrior mewed. "Scorchstar is a noble leader; he would not turn away a kit in need, especially not his kin."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)    The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  EmptyThu 17 Jan 2019 - 14:07

Lengxue took another bite quietly before she stopped for a moment"It's nice to meet you"She mewed quietly smiling some almost shyly but she wasn"'t trying to be "I.. Hope so I want to make a new life for myself away from my mother but sometimes it seems impossible to do so because it seems the bad side of my family is determined to rule my life... I wanted to to warn that she wants to attack to prepare for it but that's the only think I'm worried about I want nothing to do with her or my grandfather"She said before she fell quiet for a moment"I do... Hope he will let me though"She mewed smiling some quietly hopeful"but.. I'm not really sure how clan life works"she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)    The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  EmptySat 19 Jan 2019 - 9:14

Lightstep stared out over the camp for a bit as Lengxue took a few bites, watching life go on. The little kit began to speak in her soft voice and the warrior turned to look at her again, listening attentively. When Lengxue mentioned her mother, and seemed nervous about the threat of attack, Lightstep asked, "What's her name? What does she look like? I am sure we'll be safe here in the forest, but I could still keep an eye out for her." Then the creamy young she-cat mentioned that Clan life was unfamiliar, and Lightstep purred. "Oh? I suppose that makes sense, since your grandfather wound up spurning our ways. I suppose I'm not surprised he didn't tell you anything."

The slender white tom considered the little she-cat for a moment before explaining, "Well, perhaps you've been here long enough to gather that there are ranks: kits, apprentices, warriors, queens, elders, medicine cats, a deputy, and a leader." Lightstep looked at her for confirmation before continuing, "The same is true for every Clan. Kits stay with the queens in the nursery until six moons when they become apprentices. They train under a warrior - although all warriors assist in the training - learning how to hunt and fight to defend themselves until they have earned their own warrior name. Medicine cats heal and advise the leader. They do other things, but, well, I'm not a medicine cat." The tom shuffled his paws.

"The deputy is a close advisor to the leader as well and often organizes the patrols and gives kits their apprentice names. The leader is the head of the Clan, making decisions for us and representing us to other Clans." Lightstep stopped and looked at Lengxue, wondering if he had told her too much. She intended to join the Clans, and it wasn't as though the structure of the Clans was exactly a secret. "Is there anything you'd like to know?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)    The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  EmptySat 19 Jan 2019 - 10:00

"My... Mom her name's Xuexi" she mewed quietly before she blinked listening to Light step as he explained clan life to her. She listened with rapt attention not really distracted at the moment "wow that sounds awesome... Much different from my mom little group... " She mewed quietly her tail flicking eagerly in hopes of actually settling down in a clan.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)    The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  EmptySun 20 Jan 2019 - 18:03

Lightstep listened to the kit's response as she told him her mother's name. Another odd outsider name, the tom thought curiously, Xuexi. He made sure to note it; the kit's warning could prove invaluable someday even if it seemed perhaps a little overcautious or neurotic now. Lengxue's been through a lot recently. Lightstep was pleased that the kit seemed to listen carefully to what he said, even looking interested and excited about his basic explanation. "Well, it seems like you're better suited to Clan life than rogue life. Maybe that's a good sign."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)    The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curiosity of Life Unknown)(open)
Page 1 of 1