Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Jan 2019 - 10:54

Coldgaze slowly crept towards a pigeon, she stopped for two seconds and then leapt forward at the bird. The leap had been too long and she missed it and the bird got away. She let out a growl, would she ever get better at hunting? The fact that she had managed to become a warrior even if she wasn't that good at hunting kinda suprised her but right now she didn't want to think about that, she were bored! There was nothing to do so she had made her way to the Fourtrees too see if she could find something intresting to do there but so far... Nothing! She looked around before sniffing the air and catching the scent of a mouse, she slowly stalked towards the small rodent and this time she managed to get a perfect jump, she dug her claws into it and bit down onto it's neck until it stopped moving, she purred quietly before padding over to a small bush and buried the mouse under the snow so she could grab it when she headed back.

She leapt up onto a rock and laid down, now what? She had caught a mouse and didn't feel like doing anymore hunting. She let out a yawned and looked around lazily. She begun brushing her pelt as she waited for something to happen.

Once her pelt had been brushed and laid perfectly she got up and leapt of the rock and begun making her way back towards the Riverclan territory when she thought she heard something, she pricked her ears and looked around to see where the sound had come from.

A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 9:58

The same bird that the RiverClan warrior failed to catch fluttered to the ground several tail-lengths away, almost out of sight, and almost immediately a ginger-and-white tom smelling of ShadowClan launched himself out from behind the shadows and pounced on the pigeon. Poppyheart lowered his head quickly to give its throat a sharp fatal nip, and the prey fell limp.

Noticing the presence of another cat in his peripheral, Poppyheart looked up at Coldgaze and grinned at her. "Oh, hello! You're a RiverClan warrior, aren't you? Since our two Clans are allies I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Poppyheart of ShadowClan! Who are you?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 11:05

Coldgaze looked at the cat, they looked kinda like a fox to be honest. 'This will be some fun' she thought. "Well hello there Poppyheart, I'm Coldgaze" she meowed as she took a few steps forward towards the cat. She looked down at the pigeon, the same one as she had failed at catching... Seeing as she were bored and also didn't really care about that stupid alliance she felt like starting something, as long as no one found out she wouldn't get in trouble and there didn't seem to be any other cats around. "You know I did try catching that bird before and were just about to try catching it again so I feel like it belongs the Riverclan." she meowed as she looked at the Shadowclanner with her pale eyes waiting for his reaction with a grin on her face.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 11:12

Poppyheart blinked in confusion with a tilt of his head. "I don't wish to insult your intelligence in any way, Coldgaze, but I'm afraid this pigeon belongs to ShadowClan now. I'm sorry you missed your catch, but I still caught it, and I belong to ShadowClan. I could always help you find something else, though, if you'd like!"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 11:37

Coldgaze looked at him, why was he so calm? If someone had said that to her she would have attacked that cat the second the words left their mouth! She begun lashing her tail back and fourth "Well maybe I wanted that pigeon, I'm sure that if you can find another piece of prey." she snarled as she looked at the tom with a cold gaze. She knew that he was right but the fact that he didn't seem to even get irritated just made her want to irritate him and get that pigeon more.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 11:42

Growing worried now, Poppyheart took a step back, pulling the pigeon back towards him as he did so. "I-I highly suggest we don't fight, Coldgaze. We're allies, remember? Imagine how upset our leaders would be if they found out we fought. You can just find something else, or... or you could go fishing! RiverClan are known for their fish anyway, right? And I don't think the rivers will freeze up anytime soon, so you should have no problem finding something for your Clan!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 11:57

The she-cat let out a low grow "If they found out. And I really don't care about that dumb alliance". She unsheated her claws and looked at the Shadowclanner, a big grin on her face "Now, you have something that I want and there are two ways that we can do this, either you give me that pigeon and keep quiet or I'll simple just take it and maybe I'll give you a scar or two so you remember me till next time. So what do you say, Poppyheart?" she tilted her head slightly.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 12:35

It seemed being nice, civil, and polite wasn't going to work, but he really didn't want to fight. His father would be so incredibly disappointed in him -- and he didn't need to give Asterspark anything to hold over his head with. Narrowing his eyes slightly, Poppyheart took another step back. "It seems this meeting has been a mistake. I will take my pigeon back to my Clan now, and you will return to yours. May StarClan light your path, Coldgaze." With that, he picked up the pigeon and began to walk away.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 22:23

She sighed quietly, how boring could one be? She rushed forward and leapt onto his back quickly pinning the cat with a loud hiss, who did he think he were to just walk away from her like that? "Not so fast Poppyheart" she purred as she looked down at him, still grinning, now he would have no choice but to fight back if he wanted to get away from here.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptyMon 14 Jan 2019 - 4:42

Poppyheart helped as he was suddenly jumped on, and despite his best efforts to not fight the RigerClan warrior, his fight-or-flight instincts kicked in. He couldn’t flee, so there was only one thing to do.

Pushing up hard on his paws to knock her off of him, he whipped around and slashed his claws hard against her muzzle. Then, with eyes wide as he had just realized what he’d done, he backed away a few paces. ”O-Oh, no! Coldgaze, I’m sorry, it was just reflex!”

Poppyheart used Rear-Up to Slash on Coldgaze, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Poppyheart
45/45 HP
145/160 SP

Coldgaze
34/45 HP
160/160 SP

(OOC: I’m assuming Coldgaze is a young warrior as well.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptyMon 14 Jan 2019 - 10:58

She let out a snarl "Oh you little...". She charged forward towards him, she threw her body towards his, sending him flying a few tail-lenghts. She then looked at him with a grin "Is that all you got frogface?". Her tail lashed back and forth as she waited for the warriors next move.

Coldgace used Run-and-Tackle, dealing -9 HP and costing -10 SP.

Poppyheart
36/45 HP
145/160 SP

Coldgaze
34/45 HP
150/160 SP

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptyMon 14 Jan 2019 - 19:48

Letting out a squeaky huff at the collision and another yelp when he crashed onto the ground, Poppyheart stumbled up to his paws. Looking up at Coldgaze, he lowered himself to the ground in a submissive way, ears drawn back. "I will not fight my allies, Coldgaze. Please. Just take my mercy and we can go our separate ways."

Poppyheart wasted his turn, dealing 0 damage and costing 0 stamina.

Poppyheart
36/45 HP
145/160 SP

Coldgaze
34/45 HP
150/160 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptyTue 15 Jan 2019 - 1:43

Coldgaze rolled her eyes "Hm... I guess..." she slowly begun turning around to walk away. "But I will!" with that she spun around and leapt forward once more, she striked at his face with both of her front paws with a loud snarl.

Coldgaze used Upright front paws, dealing -11 HP and costing -20 SP

Poppyheart
25/45 HP
145/160 SP

Coldgaze
34/45 HP
130/160 SP

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptyFri 18 Jan 2019 - 20:42

Poppyheart's momentary feeling of relief turned to ice when Coldgaze suddenly whipped around on him after pretending to begin walking away. Completely unprepared for the attack, he fell to the ground rather quickly with a squeal of pain. "C-Coldgaze, please! I don't want to fight you! I surrender to you! Just leave me alone!" he outright pleaded desperately. He absolutely hated the position he was in right now.

Poppyheart wasted his turn, dealing 0 damage and costing 0 stamina.

Poppyheart
25/45 HP
145/160 SP

Coldgaze
34/45 HP
130/160 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] EmptySat 19 Jan 2019 - 4:38

Coldgaze towered over the Shadowclanner "Does that mean that I get the bird?" she asked with a growl. She glanced around quickly to make sure that no one was around and to what she could see and hear, they were to only ones around. She grinned "If not then I think I'll keep you here a little longer" she purred, sure she did enjoy this but she couldn't be too cruel to him so if he gave her they prey she would let him go even if she didn't really want to.

Coldgaze wasted her turn, dealing 0 HP and costing 0 SP

Poppyheart
25/45 HP
145/160 SP

Coldgaze
34/45 HP
130/160 SP

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]   A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bored Riverclanner Meets A Poppy [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next