Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Prickled Maple Leaves:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Prickled Maple Leaves: Empty
PostSubject: Prickled Maple Leaves:   Prickled Maple Leaves: EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 22:08

"Pricklepaw?" called a gentle and sweet voice. A she-cat stood outside of the medicine cat's den, forest green gaze looking around for said tom. Mapleleaf had been the medicine cat before Pricklepaw. She left her position to be free from the restraints that job kept her in. She did feel horrible when she realized Pricklepaw would have to go through training alone, like she did. Honeyspark had left her alone during her training and now she had done the same to the tom. She was determined to make it up to him. He deserved to be trained well, even by the ex-medicine cat. First thing to do was teach him the basics of herb hunting. The she-cat hoped he'd forgive her. She couldn't work with a hateful apprentice. Oh Starclan let him forgive her.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Prickled Maple Leaves: SQfTPip
Prickled Maple Leaves: Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Prickled Maple Leaves:   Prickled Maple Leaves: EmptySat 22 Dec 2018 - 17:37

Pricklepaw's head jerked up at the sound of someone calling his name. Who could that be? Had someone gotten hurt again? To his surprise, he saw Mapleleaf standing there- the former medicine cat who had left her position. In some measure, he felt jealous of her... what wouldn't he give to leave and become a warrior. Unfortunately, it wasn't in his "destiny". While his first reaction was annoyance that she would come in unannounced and that she'd left him to be apprenticed alone, he tried to grab hold of his emotions and calm down. If she was here to help train him, he desperately needed her... and it would be nice to be on good terms with a mentor, for once. "Hey, Mapleleaf. What is it?" His voice was tired, but not unkind.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Prickled Maple Leaves:   Prickled Maple Leaves: EmptyThu 27 Dec 2018 - 22:35

"There you are! To get straight to the point, I'm here to offer my guidance to help you while you're our clan's current medicine cat. I feel that it's what I need to do to make things right after I had retired from the position and left you to learn by yourself and with a medicine cat from another clan. I hope you can forgive me for abandoning you. I really wish to be your unofficial mentor." Mapleleaf's face reflected guilt and sincerity. Pricklepaw really needed somebody to help him within his clan. He couldn't rely on the other medicine cats as they are usually busy with their own clans. The warrior waited patiently for his response all the while giving him a patient smile. She was ready to be a great unofficial mentor.

Prickled Maple Leaves: Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Prickled Maple Leaves:   Prickled Maple Leaves: EmptySat 5 Jan 2019 - 22:02

Pricklepaw was taken aback somewhat by the she-cat's sincerity. If she felt so bad for abandoning him, then... why had she left in the first place? And why hadn't she come by sooner? Resisting every impulse to snap back that he didn't need any help, the apprentice grudgingly admitted that he had no idea where chervil was. And he needed to replenish his stock. "Okay," he said simply, acquiescing with a simple nod. Really, she couldn't be any worse than Mintwhisker. "I really need to find some chervil. Could you help me?" Trying not to flinch as he mentioned the herb that reminded him so much of his deceased friend, his sage-green eyes were surprisingly devoid of their usual annoyance. It was... nice to be offered help.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Prickled Maple Leaves:   Prickled Maple Leaves: EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 23:27

OOC: I'm super sorry for my horrible slowness in posting! Irl is really keeping me busy! ;-;

IC: Mapleleaf purred and nodded. "Absolutely! Follow me! I'll show you the best place to gather chervil as well as other herbs you are having trouble with." said the she-cat as she hastily made her way to the camp's entrance, bounce in her step. She was rather excited to show Pricklepaw around, as if she were still the medicine cat and he her apprentice.

As they took their few steps out onto the territory, the sand-colored tabby decided to explain a few things, "I assume you already know what Chervil looks like as you were under Mintwhisker's guidance and she would've explained most of the herbs to you and what they look like but if you don't, chervil are a rather large and leafy fern-like leaves with white flowers. Simple enough right? The most common place to find theses plants are among rocks and crevices. It seems that they'd stand out but actually they can be tricky to spot due to...Oh look! I see some now. This way!" Mapleleaf said while rapidly heading to the direction of a group of rocks. The she-cat halted when she reached the rocks. Chervil could be seen peeking out from between the surrounding rocks. Since Mapleleaf had more experience finding herbs, she had spotted the white flowers. It was a harder for Pricklepaw to spot them since the other tall greenery and slightly large rocks allowed them to blend in.

"There are more rocks around here so see if you can spot the white flowers among them and the other plants." Mapleleaf said as she smiled reassuringly. She had confidence that Pricklepaw would find more in a snap.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Prickled Maple Leaves:   Prickled Maple Leaves: EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 15:49

Pricklepaw nodded, following her silently. Despite her cheerfulness, she was immediately ten times a better mentor than his "real" one, Mintwhisker. Unlike the SkyClanner, Mapleleaf didn't talk down to him, didn't threaten him, and didn't try to mold him how he "should" be- all she did was apologize and kindly offer help. That was how all medicine cats should be, he realized. Not stuck-up and self-righteous like Mintwhisker, and not grumpy and arrogant like him, but sweet and selfless like Mapleleaf. It was revelatory.

He listened to the she-cat, paying close attention and merely scoffing at the mention of Mintwhisker. Rant later, learn now. He watched as she easily found the herb he'd been searching for, scrutinizing the details of how she did so closely and storing them away for future use. "Right, I think I've got it," he murmured, impressed at the large amount she'd found despite it being leaf-bare.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prickled Maple Leaves:   Prickled Maple Leaves: Empty

Back to top Go down

Prickled Maple Leaves:
Page 1 of 1