Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Learn What Matters [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Learn What Matters [closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learn What Matters [closed]   Learn What Matters [closed] - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Jan 2019 - 8:52

Mottledspark kept finding it hard to be too annoyed with his apprentice. Even if he was perhaps a little over-eager sometimes and his ego needed some curbing, Minkpaw was determined to learn and to improve. For a half-Clan cat he was at least exhibiting most of the important RiverClan warrior skills. The rest would likely come in time. I should be grateful he's not completely like Starlord, Mottledspark thought with a prick of disdain. When Minkpaw offered to catch another fish, Mottledspark nodded deeply, satisfied with his apprentice's decision. Quickly the young tom had caught a third fish - bigger than his first two - and added it to his collection, looking pleased.

"Well done," Mottledspark praised Minkpaw, "I'm sure everyone at camp will be grateful for the fresh-kill. Now, let's carry everything back." He picked up his own large fish and one of Minkpaw's smaller ones before starting off back towards camp. Minkpaw will be a fine warrior someday, Mottledspark thought, full of hope now that he hadn't had before.

ooc: probably end of thread? :'D Let me know if you want another at any point!

Learn What Matters [closed] - Page 3 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down

Learn What Matters [closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3