Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cranekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

Cranekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cranekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cranekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 23:11

Even after Raggedkit's ceremony had ended, Scorchclaw did not leave the perch of the Willow Branch. Sharp green eyes sweeping the crowd, they came to land on a particular she-kit. "RiverClan," He addressed his clanmates solemnly, "Raggedpaw will not be the only one to leave the nursery today." At his words, a hush quickly fell over the formerly cheering cats. Curious gazes turned back to the large tabby. Aware that he had the crowd's attention once again, Scorchclaw continued, "Cranekit, step forward."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cranekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cranekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cranekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 0:03

OOC: I done goofed! I forgot that I hadn't posted in the ceremony! Is it too late to since the month is up or am I allowed to do so?

IC: Crankit's eyes widened as she gracefully arose and stepped forward. The she-kit felt excitement flow through her. She also felt honored to be apprenticed. She kept all her emotions in check as she awaited the continuation of the ceremony.
Back to top Go down

Cranekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1