Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Found [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6065

Found [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Found [closed]   Found [closed] EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 1:20

Emberheart was wandering ThunderClan's territory alone for the first time in what felt like forever. Strictly speaking, she probably should have had someone else with her, but the weather was growing colder and she was on the lookout for any prey she could find to bring back to her Clanmates. Hunting on patrols was fine, but she had always loved hunting and patrolling on her own. Besides, as much as she loved her Clanmates, sometimes she needed time to herself. Time to think and, sometimes, just admire ThunderClan's territory: the place she called her home.

Her idle thoughts, however, were interrupted when she caught an unfamiliar scent, close to the edge of their territory, and she made her way over to investigate. When she saw what it was, though, she froze in place for just a second. Was that... A kit?

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

Found [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found [closed]   Found [closed] EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 2:32

The little bundle of white and brown fur heaved its body from the cold grass. His tiny reddish nose raised towards the sky, his weak and inexperienced nose smelling nothing but the scents of what was under his paws and the cold wind. He winced as the wind pierced through his nose. He dug his nose into his paws in frustration, attempting to gather as much warmth as he could. His fur raised as the little tom shivered; his body decreasing from warmth. He felt hungry, tired, cold. Those were the only thoughts replaying in his mind. He didn't know where he was, why he was here. He could faintly remember the glorifying scent of milk, and he knew that's where he needed to be. The warmth of his mother.

His small paws attempted to push himself from the ground, but he was too weak. Wherever he was, he felt overwhelmingly uncomfortable. He began to cry, his small mews barely piercing through the cold wind. He called as loud as his little voice could, desperate to survive. How long has he been out here, wherever he was? Hungry, tired, and cold. He hated this, but he didn't give up. Suddenly, he felt the ground below vibrate. Was that movement? Something was getting closer. Whatever it is, it only made him attempt to mew louder. If he could speak words, if he knew what was happening to him, the little tom would be begging the entity to Save me...

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

Found [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found [closed]   Found [closed] EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 6:36

Emberheart observed the kit for a few seconds, which was just long enough to realize a few important things. The first was that this kit was alone. The second was that it was far too small to survive on its own, particularly in this weather. It was the second realization that spurred her into action: she approached, gently lifting it by the scruff, and trying to hold it as close to her warm, fluffy fur as she could in hopes of getting it back to ThunderClan's camp alive. She was going both too fast and too slow, in her mind: either was too dangerous, and she struggled to find a balance, but she leaned towards moving quickly.

Regardless of the speed at which she managed to do so, eventually she reached the camp, and tried to shout. It came out muffled and quiet, however, and she considered the kit she was carrying for a moment before gently setting him down on the ground. "Leopardstar!" she called, frantic, as she tried to curl herself around the kit to keep it warm and safe.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Found [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found [closed]   Found [closed] EmptyThu 13 Dec 2018 - 22:40

(occ: sorry for the wait!  Also, do you want Pricklepaw (our MCA) to get involved?)

Leopardstar's ears instantly pricked up from where he lay underneath the Highrock, and he leaped to his paws as Emberheart raced into camp, a kit clutched in her jaws.  Oh StarClan, another one?!  Trotting forward until he stood over the tiny figure, he bent his large head to gently sniff his dirty coat; Twolegplace.  Eyes narrowing in concern, he straightened up to address his former daughter-in-law with a low meow.  "Tell me what happened."

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Found [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found [closed]   Found [closed] EmptyThu 13 Dec 2018 - 23:04

(ooc: that would probably make sense, yeah! i considered having ember shout out for the mc too but honestly she was just focused on getting the attention of someone she at least kind of Knew, but i'd like to get Caitywolfy's input, first!)

Emberheart glanced at the kit with worry in her eyes before fixing her gaze on Leopardstar. "I was patrolling the border, and found him there, alone and crying. I couldn't just leave him there in the cold. He'd..." The inevitable fate of a kit abandoned to the cold was death, she knew, but she couldn't bring herself to say it. Like just daring to say it out loud might curse the small bundle of fur she'd curled herself around in a desperate effort to keep him warm. She struggled to say the second part of her thoughts as well, on a similar note. "If anyone was there for him at all... I don't think they'll be coming back," she managed after a few moments. It hurt to consider the possibility that anyone would leave a kit behind, especially one so small, with no hope at all of surviving on its own. "I couldn't leave him there." Already, she felt protective of the kit: like he was her responsibility. She had found him, after all, and brought him here.

"I wasn't sure what else to do, so I brought him here." Brought him home, was what she thought but didn't say. "You've cared for," she had to force the word out, "abandoned kits before, haven't you? I thought... You might know what to do..." She trailed off, betraying her own uncertainty.

Leopardstar would know what to do. He had to. He had cared for her mate, after all. Dawnpetal... She wished she were here now. She'd know what to do, wouldn't she? But she wasn't here anymore, so Emberheart would have to be strong for herself... And for this tiny, nameless kit. If it was at all possible, she curled around him even more, doing what little she could at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

Found [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found [closed]   Found [closed] EmptyFri 14 Dec 2018 - 10:12

(OOC: I wouldn't mind at all!)

The little tom let out a small shriek of panic as something, someone, grasped their fangs into his scruff. His mews of fear were quickly followed by small gentle mews that indicated his comfort. Near the familiar, warm, soft fur, he quietly purred as he no longer took a beating from the everlasting wind. Wherever he was being taken, the journey felt like moons. Did his mother return? Why was he left in the cold, away from any familiar voices? So many questions, yet the tom is too young to ponder on such things. He needed food and warmth, but most importantly, he needed to sleep. Sleep is never an option for any kit left out in the cold.

Suddenly, he was put down onto ground. This ground felt different. It was soft on his paws; it wasn't hard like the dirt, leaves and sticks surrounding him. Little did he know, he was lying on sand. He could hear voices, but none of them were familiar. The white and brown tom flinched as someone's warm nose lightly touched his standing fur. With a tiny mew, he pressed his head into the voice of the she-cat, who was already enveloping him with her fur and her warmth. He wanted to sleep, but his mind couldn't stop telling him to feed.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Found [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found [closed]   Found [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Found [closed]
Page 1 of 1