Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.) Empty
PostSubject: Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.)   Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.) EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 20:01

If this ain't allowed, just tell me and this never happened.

Cat Name: Nettlekit

Clan: SkyClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To heal any cats sick or in need, help queens give birth, go with leader to Moonstone when they recieve their nine lives, go to Moonstone with other medicine cats/apprentices every half-moon (though this isn't really done on WCC), receive and interpret signs from StarClan (and deliver to leader!), not have kits or a mate, and to be (mostly) impartial to other Clans.

What you would do with this position: I would fulfill all the above duties and do my best to stay on top of things in the Clan. Not that it'll be hard with how few ppl are in SkC nowadays I don't plan on any MC love drama, I've had enough of that in the series.

Why you think you deserve this position: I've been on this site for relatively a while, I've read all Erin Hunter's books and know how a medicine cat should act, I've been almost approved of before and have waited quite a while.

Recommendations: ...

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.)   Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.) EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 21:09

Recommended!

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.) VHQrlk5
Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.) 1QYZaRo

Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.)   Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.) EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 22:54

Okay, well the Staff have had a talk, and while we really like your application, the rules are there for a reason. Until Acornpaw is a full MC, we can't accept your application. This topic will be locked until that happens. You're welcome to reuse this topic or make a new application when it's time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.)   Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nettlekit for FUTURE SkC MCA (yes I know Acornpaw is MCA, but this is just for the future so that I'm closer in line.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: