Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little News(closed for Ripped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

A Little News(closed for Ripped) Empty
PostSubject: A Little News(closed for Ripped)   A Little News(closed for Ripped) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 23:03

so Im going to just clarify just cause I'm weird this takes place a few days after the last topic Well Let's Give This a try. Though this is before the news that Starlord is to leave))

The petite silvery she cat was nervous but somewhat excited. She was expecting kits and with a tom she hoped would stay. Call her foolish for thinking that but she hoped and prayed to Starclan that he would still be there for her and their kits. With a nervous flick of her tail ,her flank was ever slightly bulged but not too much that it was obvious right away to anyone, she made her way to Starlord's usually place he liked to hang out at. Spotting the ginger tabby and white tom she padded forward her tail held high in her bit of happiness as she made her way over"Starlord...would you mind joining me for a walk?"She asked smiling some. As she sat down awaiting his answer

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Little News(closed for Ripped)   A Little News(closed for Ripped) EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 18:31

"Hm?" The tom's mind had been wandering as he relaxed in the light of a beautiful day that had come over the camp. His fur was fluffed up slightly, as a defense against any impending chill and allowed him to better feel the warmth. Because of such, his eyes were half-closed as he took it in. As a cat's voice broke through his thoughts, the ginger and white loner raised his head to address them. Before him was the lovely cat he had spent some time with not long before, Littlestream. A walk? He had not spent much time with cats outside of Golden, Finch, or the kits but there was no reason not to. Starlord offered up one of his usual half-smiles, "That sounds lovely. After you."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Little News(closed for Ripped)   A Little News(closed for Ripped) EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 18:36

She had stood nervously her tail lowered ever so slightly as there was a bit of silence at first until she heard his answer. With a small smile she swallowed back her nerves as she lead the way out. Once outside of camp she slowed to walk beside him trying to find just a bit of confidence to say what she wanted to. As they walked for a little bit she opened her maw once but closed it soon after only to try again."So....I have some...news"She mewed after they walked for a little bit. She wasn't sure how Starlord would react when she told him and she just hoped it wasn't a bad reaction.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Little News(closed for Ripped)   A Little News(closed for Ripped) EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 19:42

That instantly piqued his curiosity. The loner's blue gaze flickered with curiosity as he turned his head towards her, interested in whatever she had to say. There was some hesitance to the words that stuck to her tongue, only further sparking his interest. His mind raced to try and come up with what she could possibly have to say and ended up drawing a blank. Did it have to do with Gold? Jaystar? Something about the clan? After a moment of not coming up with anything, he finally urged her to speak, "What is it, Littlestream? What do you have to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Little News(closed for Ripped)   A Little News(closed for Ripped) EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 19:55

Littlestream lowered her ears a bit now as she tried to think of what to say until Starlord spole urging her to tell him. She needed to tell him and only hoped nothing bad would happen with a nervous sigh she started to speak."Well....Starlord....I'm expecting kits..."She mewed lifting her gaze to him stealing the rest of her confidence she could scramble together"and they are yours...your the father of the kits"She mewed this time a bit firmly but stood waiting for what would be good or bad to happen.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Little News(closed for Ripped)   A Little News(closed for Ripped) EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 21:39

I'm expecting kits... and they're yours. What? Starlord's paws planted firmly to the ground and he came to a sudden stop. This cat, the one who he barely knew and was of Riverclan was now carrying his kits. In all his life, the loner had never seen himself as a father, even though he was fantastic with kittens and loved being around them. Of all the things he had expected Littlestream to say, that was not one of them. So many thoughts ran through his head as he attempted to get a grip on reality. His kits were to be born in Riverclan. Under Jaystar. Oh, Zeus, I messed up.

What had been a night of relief had quickly turned into something that plagued his mind with worry for a variety of reasons. Life was terrifyingly uncertain, and now to have little lives to look after... Starlord needed to grip the earth to steady himself. After sucking in a deep breath, holding it for a second and then exhaling, the ginger tom finally breathed, "That's great, Littlestream. That's wonderful news." There was sincerity at the depths of his blue gaze, somewhere amid the fear and confusion and uncertainty. He silently begged her to say something more, to help him gathering his thoughts. A glance at the she-cat was no more unnerving than enamouring. She was still as gorgeous as the prior night they had been together, but the warrior did not capture his soul like Goldeneye.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Little News(closed for Ripped)   A Little News(closed for Ripped) EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 21:57

Littlestream watched his every little movement and reaction to gauge how she would continue this weither she would be alone in this or if he would be there although very breifly. She watched as he planted his paws for a moment and her ears lowered a little for a moment thinking maybe she expected to much when she decided to tell him. She closed her eyes for a moment fear rushed through her breifly before she heard him speak . She had come to a stop and sat down slowly her tail curling over her paws slowly."Yeah I suppose it is"She mewed. Though her earlier excitement and nervousness seemed to curl away for a moment as she looked into his gaze. She expected too much surely there was someone else he truly love but she wouldn't hold it against him. But for the sake of it she gave a small smile"I only found out recently but I thought I would tell you."She mewed adding on a small purr."Another reason I wanted to tell you was because I was hoping maybe you could try to be with me when they come but I understand that any day you might have to leave"She mewed giving into her hope when she seen the sincerity in his eyes when he had spoke despite the fear and confusion.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Little News(closed for Ripped)   A Little News(closed for Ripped) EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 22:08

As he swallowed the dryness that settled in the back of his throst. Starlord nodded in acknowledgment of the words. He was still trying to process the fact that he was going to be a father. Sure, he had helped to raise Goldeneye and Jaystar's kits but they were not of his blood, he was not their true father. Another slow breath collected him a bit more than before. Remembering Zeus, his lack of care for both Flower and their litter, it pained him. He would be better, he had to be. Their father had been exciting, entertaining... and absent. Would he be any better?

"I'm not sure how much time I have left," he admitted, considering it for the first time in a while, "Jaystar would never let me stay forever. And I could never become a warrior..." Starlord trailed off as the thought of leaving Golden and the kits tightened his chest. For so long he had gotten wrapped up in the constrained comfort of his current living situation. Thoughts of what came next had been whisked away. And now there was more to leave behind than before. A desperation to be there for his kits welled up in his chest. It surged stronger than any concerns. With finality, the loner turned towards Littlestream, "I will do everything I can to be there for them. For you, as you raise them. These are our kits and I will be a father to them... even if they cannot leave Riverclan. No matter what it take. I won't abandon you."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Little News(closed for Ripped)   A Little News(closed for Ripped) EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 22:22

Littlestream listened as he spoke and at first she was quiet but she blinked as she heard his last sentence and she couldnt help the smile that pulled at her maw. She stepped closer to him and nuzzled him softly"thank you...."She mewed softly before she looked up to him.She gave a soft purr as she pricked. She felt better now that he knew he wouldn't abandon her and their kits.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little News(closed for Ripped)   A Little News(closed for Ripped) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little News(closed for Ripped)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: