Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sootpaw's Training [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

Sootpaw's Training [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyWed 21 Nov 2018 - 10:41

Wolfsong got up form "his" rock and padded over to the apprentice den. He looked into the den and quickly looked around "Sootpaw, training starts now" he meowed before he turned around and trotted over to the camp exit. He sat down and waited for Sootpaw to come. He looked up at the dark clouds on the sky, he were a little unsure if it would rain soon or not. The weather were cold and wouldn't get warmer, soon the river would freeze and he would have to hunt the prey on the ground which he certainly didn't look forward to.
He looked over at the apprentice den, would Sootpaw come soon? He let out a sigh, hopefully Sootpaw were a quiet one, if not then he would just have to deal with it.

Sootpaw's Training [Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyWed 21 Nov 2018 - 19:03

Sootkit snuffed then yawned. He peeked his head out of the den and saw Wolfsong. ”Erm... One minute please.” She quickly plucked his bedding from his fur and violently lapped it down. He sighed. I can get every bit out. He frowned as he saw a feather on the ground that had drifted from his pelt. ”I see you!” He rushes towards it and it blew into the middle of the camp. He shuffled into a stalking position- or a stalking position he thinks if right, he had never see a cat do it before -he elegantly placed his paws carefully around rocks and crept forward. His tail swished on the ground once before he pulled it up straight into the air. He smiled and he launched himself at the feather. He pushed off with his hind legs. His muscles worked fantastically and he flew through the air and merly missed another warrior. ”Oh sorry!” He squeaked and quickly scooted over rob wolfsong.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyThu 22 Nov 2018 - 5:54

Wolfsong looked at his apprentice as he tried to catch a feather and almost bumped into another warrior. He sighed quietly and stood up as the apprentice came to him "Alright, let's go" he said and padded out of camp. He glanced over his shoulder at Sootpaw "So I assume you already know how to swim?" most queens learned their kit's that and since it was to cold to swim now he hoped that the mother of Sootpaw already had learnd him that, wasn't Sootpaw Flurryshine kit? If so then Sootpaw where Spotfur's grandson. He let out a sigh, Spotfur... Oh he loved that tom... He shook his head quickly, focus now, he were suppose to train his apprentice now, not fantasize about Spotfur. He looked around a little, what to start with? Hunting or battle training? He stopped and looked back at Sootpaw "Hey kid, what do you wanna do first? Hunting or battle training?" he asked.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyThu 22 Nov 2018 - 13:42

"Hunting or Battling?" He asked to clarify. "Battling first please!" Sootkit flexed his claws. Good idea kid. Sootkit stopped and he looked around frantically. THat was not his mentors voice.. Who's was it?! Confusion clouded his eyes. Don't be  scared. Scared if for the weak! The voice growled and ended with a sinister laugh. "Who is that?" He called out to his mentor is an edge to his mew. First rule. Do NOT draw attention! The voice snarled. Sootkit stumbled. Who did that?! I felt a paw knock me sideways! Of course you did. The voice huffed and Sootkit shook out his fur. His wild imagination needed to stop! See you at training. The voice growled and the forest became quite except or the sound of his pawsteps and river.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 9:24

Wolfsong stared at Sootpaw "What are you doing?" he asked "It's just us here" he mumbled. He stood quiet for awhile before slowly opening his mouth again "What happend?" he tilted his head, what had the young tom just done? He looked around to make sure that they truly were alone, he couldn't see any sign of any other living creature and nor could he scent anyone or anything, it was awhile until the next patrol would head out, the day's first patrol had returnd before Wolfsong and Sootpaw had headed out. He felt a little uneasy but he wouldn't let it show, he never did. He looked up when a waterdrop landed on his nose and he shook his head "Seems like it's gonna rain so let's start shall we?" he meowed.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 16:59

"Uhm. Yeah" Sootkit said quietly. He tried to shake off his confusion. He looked up aas a water droplet made its way down his chest

OOC: SOrry for the short reply I have to do this quickly but i thought i could squeeze in a reply.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2018 - 0:16

Wolfsong looked at Sootpaw for a short while before he said "Alright, remember keep you'r claws sheated and think quickly, in a battle you don't have time to stop and think, that will leave you vulnerable. Now hit me, make a move, do the first thing that come's to you'r mind.". Wolfsong looked at the young tom ready to dodge whatever move he would try.

OOC: Sorry for short

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2018 - 19:22

Sootkit gazed nervously at his mentor. This was it. Dive under and seize him from the back. Use your small ness to your advantage. Sootkits thoughts swirled. What? Do it! Sootkit did not hesitate. He launched himself at the warrior with shrill battle yowl and jerked his body from left to right and farted under the toms belly. He ran his paws across the cats ankles and pushed up, jutting his honey head into the cats body and gripped the cats back from under the toms belly on his left side. He pushed himself quickly up before dragging His paws over the toma ears from on his back.

Ooc: just realized I put kit instead of paw. I’m too lazy to fix it.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyTue 27 Nov 2018 - 0:02

Wolfsong hadn't been ready for that, the tom seemed to know more than he thought. Wolfsong threw himself around so he faced Sootpaw and quickly swiped his paw along the front legs of Sootpaw to make him lose balance he then jabbed Sootpaws side a few time before he launched forward and threw himself to the side and shouldered Sootpaw, knocking him down onto the ground and stood over him holding him down. "Now what do you do? You have to get out of my grip and get onto you'r feet and seeing as you ar fairly small you could use that to you'r advantage and get out of my grip, even if I'm bigger and stronger than you that doesn't mean that you can't bet me" he told the young tom while looking down on him.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyTue 27 Nov 2018 - 4:29

Sootpaws eyes lit with rage. He jabbed his paw into the warriors eyes lightly and slithered our from under then as quick and a snake he re reared around and brought down his paws on the toms shoulders. He batted at the cats nose before backing up. Breathing hard the voice came back. Lame it. Is What? Hit the top of the shoulder then the elbow. It should numb the cats leg untill he shakes the feeling back into it. Okay.. Worh a short! Sootpaw lunged and licked the cats jaw instead of hitting it then rammed a paw down on the cats shoulder and wrapped his other paw being his leg and pulled forward at the cats leg before backing up.

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyTue 27 Nov 2018 - 4:38

Sootpaws eyes lit with rage. He jabbed his paw into the warriors eyes lightly and slithered our from under then as quick and a snake he re reared around and brought down his paws on the toms shoulders. He batted at the cats nose before backing up. Breathing hard the voice came back. Lame it. Is What? Hit the top of the shoulder then the elbow. It should numb the cats leg untill he shakes the feeling back into it. Okay.. Worh a short! Sootpaw lunged and licked the cats jaw instead of hitting it then rammed a paw down on the cats shoulder and wrapped his other paw being his leg and pulled forward at the cats leg before backing up.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyWed 28 Nov 2018 - 11:23

Wolfsong saw how his apprentice eye's lit with rage and before he could do anything Sootpaw jabbed at his eyes, he let out a low his and blicked a little and next thing he knew Sootpaw rammed his paw down on Wolfsongs shoulder. He felt his leg go numb and started shaking his leg. He looked up at Sootpaw, this wasn't good... Well his fighting skills were great but his eyes... They shouldn't be filled with rage. Maybe it was best to do some hunting now...

"Okay, Sootpaw take it easy. I think it's time to do some hunting now" he told him and smiled a little trying his best not to show that he were worried.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyWed 28 Nov 2018 - 17:14

Sootpaw cursed with rage. The blood in his body flowed. He felt alive! Sootpaw went for a killing blow (He wouldn't actually hurt Wolfsong) but stopped himself when his mentor said he should stop. "Well why?!" He whined. He wanted more! I'm proud of you kid. THe voice husked and Sootpaw twitched his ear at the compliment. He stared at his mentor. WHy.. Is he looking at me like that? DId I do something- No. You did not. He is just very surprised of you. Because HE was scared. HE thought he would die in your claws. I-I almost killed him..? Sootpaws mew quivered in his head. No no dumb kit! The voice scolded.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 4:22

Wolfsong backed up a few steps as he saw how Sootpaw had went for a killing blow, this could be dangerous and he didn't know what to do, if only he had Spotfur to ask, he would have been able to help him but now he were on his own. He took a deep breath, he couldn't just say to Sootpaw that he were dangerous. He sat down and looked at Sootpaw "You'r fighting skills are amazing Sootpaw, I have seen warriors who doesn't fight as good as you but you have to be careful. The reason to why I stopped you is because I saw how you got filled with rage, that's not good, in a battle you could end up killing you'r oppent if you can't control yourself and a honorable warrior doesn't kill, they defeat their enemy but they don't kill them, killing another cat comes with serious consequences, some cat's get taken from their clan for doing such. If you'r blinded by rage or pride you could make just one wrong move and you'r opponet could drop dead, trust me it has happend... Wanna hear a story?".

Without waiting for a answerd he continued, Sootpaw needed to hear this "When I were an apprentice I were in love with Darkspirit, Darkpaw at the time of her death, she were named Darkspirit when I were named Wolfsong..." he let out a sigh, he missed her... "Anyways... She had friends outside Riverclan that we meet at the gatherings, three of them being Echopaw, who became Echofall, a Windclanner and Rosepaw and Minnowpaw, Minnowcall now, Rosepaw unfortunately got killed by a monster, they were from Shadowclan. After Darkpaw died I only talked to Minnowcall a few times, she's way to cheerful for my liking... Anyways from what she told me, an apprentice at the time he's now a warrior, Scorchstar's brother so yes, Shade's uncle I guess Wildpaw or Wildstrike now, from what Minnowcall told me he were rude, disrespectful and full of pride but that changed later, he were out alone, hunting by the Windclan border when Echofall accidentally tresspassed, there hadn't been much of a fight and when Echofall were about to leave, Wildpaw had wanted to scare him a little, show Echofall that he wasn't scared of him and make sure he wouldn't make the same mistake again and well he never did... But that's because Wildpaw happend to slash his throt, he didn't mean to but he did, Echofall died pretty much on they spot Minnowcall said. Apparently Wildpaw were close to having to go to Windclan, he didn't he's still in Shadowclan but it was close. Keep that in mind Sootpaw, one wrong move and you'r claws could be stained with the blood of another cat, a dead cat." he sighed and hoped that this would help a little "I guess you could ask Wildstrike more about it on a gathering if you want but I'm not sure if he'd wanna talk about it" he told him.

OOC: If you want Soot to talk with Wild at a gathering we could make that happen c:

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 14:47

Sootpaw and and rolled his eyes. A lecture. He moaned. HE had enjoyed the compliment- but it was ruined by the lecture. He waited patiently as he listened to the story. I wouldn't kill a cat! I thought this was just like faking it? I just just gonna SHOW you what I would do. Isn't that what you wanted me to do?? The little tom held a fair point and he stared at Wolfsong blankly. I can't wait for my first battle.. He whispered. You're good kid. You're a good one.. Can we go back now?? He couldn't stop thinking about Mottledpaw! Mottledpaw as su[possessed to get his warrior name soon..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Training [Closed]   Sootpaw's Training [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sootpaw's Training [Closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: