Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Feather Blown Awake (OPEN!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

A Feather Blown Awake (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: A Feather Blown Awake (OPEN!)   A Feather Blown Awake (OPEN!) EmptySun 28 Oct 2018 - 23:58

A Dark grey tabby she-kit wiggled around on the nursery floor, she was just born, she felt her fur being licked roughly by her mother, she wiggled closer to the scent of milk and latched on to her mother's belly. Suddenly she heard a voice "what shall we name her?" then another "I'm not sure.. How about Featherkit?" the first voice spoke again "mm, yes I like it, Featherkit." the she-kit wiggled again as her mother started licking her again, "Oh Featherkit its alright.." spoke the first voice "I am your mother little one.." Featherkit felt her fur being licked again, she couldn't see anything but dark dark darkness, she longed to see the nursery, so she tried to open her eyes she saw a glimpse of light c'mon keep trying! thought Featherkit as she tried to force her eyes open. Then Featherkit's eyes fluttered open, seeing the nursery for the first time "wow!" mewed Featherkit speaking her thoughts, she wiggled to her side and tried to get on four paws "I can do it!" she told herself immediately collapsing "or not" she sighed rolling closer to her mother, she latched onto her belly beginning to drink again, then her eyes closed shut tight "oh great starclan!" Featherkit mewed aloud "I have to try and open my eyes again!" but she continued to drink from her mother as if she wasn't annoyed at all.
Back to top Go down

A Feather Blown Awake (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1