Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Country Roads, Take Me Home [open, leader and MC man needed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Country Roads, Take Me Home [open, leader and MC man needed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Roads, Take Me Home [open, leader and MC man needed]   Country Roads, Take Me Home [open, leader and MC man needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Cinderfall never made it back. The words repeated over and over, in her mind. Oakberry had doomed the RiverClan tom, it was her fault he was gone. "I-I'm so sorry," she choked out, dropping her head."It's...It's My fault he isn't here. Cinderfall, was a good cat, and I h-hope he eventually will return." Her head turned as the entrance to the medicine cat den, was disturbed by Brindlestar. "B-Brindlestar." she mewed in greeting.

As Goldeneye and Brindlestar conversed, Oakberry felt she wasn't suppose to be there. It was a weird feeling, one she could not place, but it was there all the same. Her green eyes flickered to the herbs, that Goldeneye spoke of. Borage, honey, marigold. They seem simple enough... Her gaze returned to the two she-cat, listening intently. This knowledge could help her in future, could help others, it was useful.

Oakberry did not want to interrupt, but the feeling of guilt she had felt, since before she had even returned, was overwhelming. She hated feeling like a burden, and right now she'd never felt like one more. Her soft voice, broke through the silence, that had befallen them, after Goldeneye finished speaking. "I don't want to be burden Brindlestar anymore, I can do the areas I can reach myself. I-if that would help, of course."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Country Roads, Take Me Home [open, leader and MC man needed] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Country Roads, Take Me Home [open, leader and MC man needed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Roads, Take Me Home [open, leader and MC man needed]   Country Roads, Take Me Home [open, leader and MC man needed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Not quite, the remark that rang in Brindlestar's mind went unvoiced, infection would've perhaps been more preferable. It was the scent of Featherlight, it was the scent of Dewpool. Ear twitching in response to the instructions rattled off by Goldeneye, the only acknowledgement that she was actually listening was the occasional movement of her eyes as the Medicine Cat gestured to some herb or the other. It was simple enough, the only likely trouble coming from the act of associating names of specific herbs to the actual plants itself. Nose wrinkling slightly at the pungent scent of wounds and bitter herbs, the pale-furred molly eventually spoke in the absence of any further words on Goldeneye's behalf. "I'm sure I can handle overseeing the process," Her response was as curt as ever, "I've spent enough time with Featherlight and Sageleaf in the past, it shouldn't cause too much of an issue." Tail twitching as Oakberry chimed in once more, the molly's attention only briefly diverted from the carefully organized supplies to chase after the forlorn expression that rested upon the young tabby's features.

"Nonsense. I spend my days running after Apprentices and soothing ruffled fur, tending to injuries might offer the peace I've willingly sought out." The guilt on Oakberry's part was likely inexorable, but the last thing they needed was to lose another Warrior due to their unwillingness to waste others time.

Country Roads, Take Me Home [open, leader and MC man needed] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down

Country Roads, Take Me Home [open, leader and MC man needed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2