Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 6:32 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" The yowl rang out into the red filled clearing. Tonight, the daughter of Firestone would be being apprenticed. New apprentices during this time were excellent, it meant time was marching on despite the fact that the sun and moon were gone.

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 11:09 am

About to burst with excitement, Redkit ran out of the nursery, paws flying across the ground before skidding to a stop under the Jaggedrock. It was finally her apprentice ceremony! Dad would be so proud! Green eyes bright, fluffy red tail twitching with eagerness, the happy she-cat waited for the deputy above her to continue.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm

"Redkit, step forward." He smiled at the ginger kit, flying across the clearing to the Jaggedrock. She truely looked just like her father. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. Redkit, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Redpaw. Tansyheart will be your mentor, I'm sure she will train you well." His pale blue eyes watched calmly as Redpaw's new name was chanted throughout the clearing. He was sure Firestone would be quite happy that his daughter was an apprentice.

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 1:27 pm

Tansyheart padded forward, meeting the kit below the Jaggedrock. She bent down, brushing her nose to that of the excited kit. "I'm expecting a lot from you," she said sternly, "but I know you'll be a great apprentice. Just be sure to always work hard, and do your best." With a fond smile, her thoughts turned to her own apprentice days, when she had worked so hard, been so motivated to become the best warrior she could be. She nodded to Redpaw, hoping the apprentice would take her words to heart.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Redpaw let out a squeak of excitement as the deputy spoke her new name. It sounded so- so official! Now she could finally start training to be a ShadowClan warrior! Grinning so wide it felt like her face would split in half, the newly named apprentice touched noses with her mentor, Tansyheart. "I like your name, it's so pretty!" She gushed, green eyes bright and sparkling. "I promise I'll work super hard!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1