Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Slashes and Scars[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Slashes and Scars[CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slashes and Scars[CLOSED]   Slashes and Scars[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 19:58

Flamewish realized where she was suddenly. "Oh... Oh Starclan, I'm sorry! I thought I was on Riverclan territory... I fell in the river and I couldn't see... I was just trying to get back... I'll just leave now then..." The she-cat turned and began to leave, but stopped as he spoke. "You do not deserve to know about any Thunderclan cats."Tears began to roll down her face. So that was it? She didn't deserve to know the names of her former Clanmates? She was supposed to forget the cat who raised her? And what of Featherheart and the others? Was she not allowed to know them, either? She whipped around towards him. "Yes, I do. Sharptooth was my mother!" And she ran. Ran back home, so she didn't have to deal with him anymore. This was why she didn't go by the river anymore. He must have been some sort of her kin... And if those kinds of cats were who her family was, she wanted no part in it. None.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Slashes and Scars[CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slashes and Scars[CLOSED]   Slashes and Scars[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 11:27

"Huh?" Bearpaw breathed as she began to stumble over her words in an apology. Oh... Oh Starclan, I'm sorry! I thought I was on Riverclan territory... I fell in the river and I couldn't see... I was just trying to get back... She hadn't meant to trespass? He shook his head just slightly in confusion. There was almost a pang of guilt as the words came over him. Could this have just been a Riverclan trick or was she honest in her words? The muscular tom's paws tightened as he dug his claws into the somewhat pebbly earth that lined the banks near the river. Nothing like this had ever happened before. Defending the clan was supposed to be the easy part. Regardless of the confusion building up in him, the tabby merely stared at her for a moment.

Her mother? Bearpaw stared after the sobbing warrior as she ran off, finally growling when she was likely too far out of earshot, "But you're Riverclan." His words were pointed, factual. Despite the fact that his first inclination was to think she was crazy, the tom could not shake away the interested peaked in the back of his mind. Could it be that this cat was his kin? Why would a Thunderclanner be in Riverclan? Those cats had stolen territory and had been the enemy for centuries. With a flick of his ear, the apprentice watched her for a moment before turning back in the direction of the rest of the patrol. Blood began to crust in the crevices of his claws, something he did not take notice to as he padded away. Who was she?
Back to top Go down

Slashes and Scars[CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2