Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 7:24 pm

Twisting when {NPC apprentice} Ebonypaw accidentally slammed roughly into her and goggled up at her vicious scars, Featherpaw whipped his pitiful, thoughtless expression with her plumy tail deliberately, earning a whimper of hurt. With a threatening, menancing snarl aimed at the clumsy tom, a surge of delightful, cruel satisfaction flooded through her when Ebonypaw glimpsed at her once more with fright and fled. Was it this nice to feel superior? Was this what Hillfire and that ThunderClan tom had felt, intimidating a twitchy cat like her? Featherpaw would undoubtedly achieve her goal of rising to be higher than them, if it was this easy to menace a cat.
The apprentice's maw curled briefly to form a smirk, but it instantly faded when she sighted another apprentice. Flamepaw. Just being in her precense seemed to inform the former ThunderClanner that she could use Featherpaw as a source of tranquility, serenity and gentleness.
She wasn't that cat, soothing everyone.

At least, not anymore.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Flamepaw shifted her eyes to Featherpaw, who was wounded. "Are you okay? Was there a trespasser?"

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 3:35 am

《ooc》sorry for the short post~

"A trespasser? Huh, yes. You're trespassing on my space and silence, dungface."
The harsh snort, paired with an unimaginable scowl, was tainted with a cold, heart-rattling venom. How convieniant. The very minnow-brained cat she'd been attempting to avoid had just approached her. No one needed unbeliebable ThunderClan scum in their faces.
Featherpaw's new voice was more solid and firm, and was deeply polluted with toxic sarcasm. Insults were used much more frequently, and thoughtful consideration had become such a rarity. Her interaction with Flamepaw was certainly not an exception.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:14 am

Flamepaw was startled by the snarling retort. "I- What? We share a den. We're in the same Clan. I'm no less than three tail-lengths away from you! How am I in your space? I was just asking if you were okay..." She trailed off, allowing Featherpaw to answer the questions.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 9:51 pm

"Yes, we share a den. Yes, we're in the same Clan. Isn't that a curse, that I have to deal with you? Besides, it seems as if everyone's in my space, disturbing me, asking minnow-brained questions. StarClan, the worst possible cats keep approaching me!" she snarled, her tone infected with a shrill, drawling poison, "And you're ruining my silence, just like pathetic Ebonypaw over there."
Her eyes were narrowed and glinted with intense irritation, as she waited a response.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 8:40 am

Somewhat offended and hurt, Flamepaw pulled back a moment, recoiling into herself. "I- I'm not the worst possible cat! How- Who- Why me?" Tears pricked at her eyes. "Is it because I made a stupid mistake when I was younger? Because I appreciated you and who you used to be!? Go back! You're not supposed to be like this!" The tabby she-cat yowled. The tears began to fall a little bit, and she was entirely ready to break down. She had to hold strong, though... She had to hold true and strong against those that opposed her. Even if that was someone who used to be her friend.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 6:43 am

《ooc》sorry again for the really late reply!
flame has got me really guilty and sad, i'm sorry ;;

"What mistake?" she sneered schemingly, "I've lost count on them all."
She clicked her head sideways as her Clanmate howled, her eyes furrowed with guile as she soundlessly observed. All that could be percepted in her expression was a false sweetness, thoroughly masking her true, sadistic enjoyment. Maybe it hadn't been so undesirable that Flamepaw had approached her, if this had been the result. Sure, this was cruel, but this was the only way to affect others the way she had been hurt.

"Who says I'm not supposed to be like this? This is the form of myself that I appreciate. I'm not a feeble wimp anymore, Flamepaw. I lacked confidence, and let others 'stomp all over' me, as he said." She had quoted the tom she had encountered by Sunningrocks, which of course everyone had been unaware of. Because everyone had been blind enough to not notice the depressed phase she had experienced, which is why she was like this. It could all link back to them - those two toms, one of which she didn't even know the name of. If a cat that didn't even know her had been able to instantly note her weakness and cowardice, then there was only one thing she could do. She must make it evident to everyone that she'd improved.

"I've changed, and I'm not going back."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 8:28 am

Flamepaw decided, in her mind, to try and ignore the insults. "I'm a cat. I make mistakes, just like everyone else." She stated plainly. Her next sentence was quiet, though, and serene. (cue the musical number haha) "You were never feeble, just a pascifist like Nutfur and Sweet. If you lacked confidence, you could have others help build it. Because most of us, are good cats. And would help. But now you've decided to become just like Hillfire. And we'll have to hate you too." She'd tried to ignore every mean thing cats had said, and Featherpaw was no different.

That didn't mean they didn't hurt on the inside.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 3:53 am

"Just a pacifist?" she echoed, incredulity scratching at her sneering tone, like venom smeared onto her words, "Then how would you describe my little skirmish with Shade? Would you say, 'Oh, you just didn't want to fight! That's fine, you're a peacemaker and blah'? No, that's being weak. If I had been capable of standing up to that rogue, which, I wasn't, I would still have miserably failed to inflict a single scratch. And besides, deciding not to fight, the 'pacifist' way, was still cowardly and mouse-hearted. I could have stopped him from destroying so many other cats, but I cowered before him like a squirrel on a Thunderpath."
"And Nutfur and Sweet? They're soft, like how I was. Don't you see what happened to Sweet? Exiled, murdered by her son, and having to helplessly watch her horrid kit from StarClan. I don't want others to trod all over me!" At the following statements, Featherpaw scornfully scoffed, and hissed a counter.
"So what if others could have tried to help me? That would still have been weak, accepting a ridiculous offer and not being able to do so myself. To be strong, you have to be independent. Not some sort of pushover forever waiting for others to assist."

"Being hated is better than being insulted constantly, over and over again. Being feared is better than being disrespected by idiots."
"Being me is better than everything."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 7:55 am

Flamepaw began to hiss. "Guess what? Spotfur and Duckpuddle stood up to him! What did they get? Duckpuddle's dead and Spotfur's an elder! Cinderfall stood up! Now he's half blind and missing! It's very easy that that helped you survive. Sweet was killed because she broke the Code. And no, you idiot cannot kill Shade. Two warriors and a deputy. Could not kill him. What makes you think you can? This is dangerous, Featherpaw! I don't want you to die too!" The last sentence was referring to her grandmother, all of her father figures, all of her siblings, everyone she had liked that died.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}   Fox-Hearted {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox-Hearted {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1