Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Turn to Strike {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

My Turn to Strike {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: My Turn to Strike {CLOSED}   My Turn to Strike {CLOSED} EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 14:48

Once again, sulking, seething, with unpreventable rage, Featherpaw slumped heavily by the outskirts of camp, undeniably evading the buzz of camp. Before her hunched a half-consumed minnow, and although the blissful, tender meat was ravishing, it wasn't enough to fully distract her from the haze of whirling, obsessive thoughts. Nothing could stop these thoughts. Nothing.
She always avoided her Clanmates, whatever they were requesting from her. Whether it be a generous offer to share prey, a kit enthusiastically innocently asking her to play a game, a family member being plainly concerned about her well-being, she coldly declined.
She didn't want to change back. Not ever. Not to a stupid, worthless, weakling. Never again.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

My Turn to Strike {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: My Turn to Strike {CLOSED}   My Turn to Strike {CLOSED} EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 15:02

The long brown tabby pelt of Aspenstrike padded towards the fresh-kill pile. He was still overcoming the loss of his mate and it was hard. His kits weren't quite ready for prey yet, this was just for him tonight. He had noticed something... off about Featherpaw lately. He didn't talk to her much, but she usually seemed a tad bit timid, yet very polite and generally good. Today, he noticed, she looked angry, as if she were avoiding someone. He'd go talk to her, perhaps allow her to confide any feelings of rage. He was happy to help any of his clanmates going through something dreadful, for he already had. He decided to not get a piece of prey quite yet and talk to her.

His tail swished as he approached the gray apprentice. "Hi there Featherpaw, mind if I sit down?" His voice had a strong tone of concern, he knew this wasn't how she normally acted. At a slightly lower volume he questioned what was wrong "Featherpaw, y-you haven't seemed quite yourself lately. Are you alright? If there's anything you want to talk about, I'm all ears." He flicked his nicked ear, and in a slightly more optimistic way meowed "Well... except for all of this one. Some of that's gone." He had put on a smile, however hard it was for him to do these days. Perhaps she would open up to him, and if she didn't that was alright too. He just wanted to make sure that she was alright.

My Turn to Strike {CLOSED} Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: My Turn to Strike {CLOSED}   My Turn to Strike {CLOSED} EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018 - 15:39

The hushed thud of steady, approaching steps aroused the tabby, and her head bolted up to glower directly at the tom. Aspenstrike. At least it wasn't an irksome apprentice coming to provoke her further, or a squealing, exasperating kit. It was a warrior, hopefully mature enough to pivot, reverse to the other direction and leave her alone.
Her fern eyes displayed a venomous spite as she coldly glared at the warrior. "Yes, I do mind. Although, I think I wouldn't disapprove of you leaving," she spat, intentionally burying her snout into her chest fur, faintly muffling her retort. Her heart seemed to splinter when he further inquired, this time questioning whether she was alright. Featherpaw's head snapped toward Aspenstrike again, and with a scowl and low snarl, firmly denied his offer with a livid lash if her tail. "Alright? Am I alright? Do I look alright?"
The apprentice regarded his minnow-brained joke with a stiff snort and an exaggerated roll of her eyes. She contasted his slight smile with a full frown, her muzzle wrinkled with disdain.

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: My Turn to Strike {CLOSED}   My Turn to Strike {CLOSED} EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018 - 16:56

Aspenstrike's small smile dropped at Featherpaw's harsh words. What had gotten into her! "Featherpaw, what in StarClan's name has gotten into you? I would have to at least ask you to treat me, and any other warriors you encounter with your sharp tongue today with respect." He refused to raise his voice, but he was visibly annoyed. His tail was flicking rather violently. The tom hadn't been expecting this behavior. Then his voice softened, trying to be more polite once more. "Featherpaw, this isn't how you usually act. I can tell something is wrong, you don't have to tell me, but maybe you could just talk to me?" He was trying to see if she would be kind, but he highly doubted it. Yet, his morals dictate he did so. He didn't know why he was so compelled to try looking for the good in everyone but here he was.

My Turn to Strike {CLOSED} Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: My Turn to Strike {CLOSED}   My Turn to Strike {CLOSED} EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 19:57

《ooc》i'm sorry for the late reply! hopefully the next posts won't be so delayed, sorry ;;

Something snapped, like an untamed inferno igniting inside her. A twitch surged through her, and her violently shrieked,
"Respect? Do you know what mistake I've constantly been making? My weak past self had respected everyone. I was too submissive, and a stupid, pathetic mouse-heart. Respecting others lead to them disrespecting me! They took advantage of my weak obediance. I did nothing to them, yet look what they did!"
A scorching sense viciously laced into her chest, fueling her deep lividness further. She ached, like a ferocious monster had pierced through her and splintered every bone apart. Her breathing was shallow and rapid, as she mightily glowered at the warrior with malice sparking in her eyes.
"This has been the best change in me, Aspenstrike. Nothing's wrong. So what if this isn't my typical self? I'm never going back to my previous identity. I was stupid and cowardly, but I've altered that."

"I've been improved."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Turn to Strike {CLOSED}   My Turn to Strike {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

My Turn to Strike {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-