Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord)   The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 13:11

"I'll get you some borage, it'll help you get that milk running, but once the kits start suckling it should happen all on its own." Goldeneye meowed, Goldeneye turned on her paws, moving to leave the den and her kittens behind. "Thank you again, Finchstream." She dipped her head respectfully before leaving the den and her heart dropped. Fallowpaw was out of her den... oh no. Padding swiftly forwards Jaystar and Starlord a little ways away she peeled her lips back in a snarl. "Jaystar, is this how you treat your guests? With aggression? Are we not supposed to be hospitable to our guest, and most of all my friend?" She snapped, leaping to the defense of her best friend. Goldeneye was livid, she did her best to contain it though, watching Fallowpaw with caution. "I thought you were better than that." She hissed, her chest hitching before she turned on her paws.

Goldeneye strode towards the tom with concern in her eyes. "He's usually so much sweeter than that... I'm sorry. I guess my time away must have been more stressful for him than I thought." She meowed, though she wished that she could say more. Pressing her nose to his ear she disappeared into her den, welcoming the scents of all her herbs and the warmth. Everything always seemed too cold or too hot nowadays, holding back a cough the she-cat brushed past the two cats crowding her den. Dipping into the stores she grabbed two leaves of borage before brushing past, her pelt prickling with a sudden chill. Pushing into the nursery she padded up to Finchstreams side and rested the borage at her paws, "I've got some matters to deal with before I settle down properly, so I've got to leave you." Giving the queens head a lick she padded back to her den.

Cold golden hues looked at the two cats in her den, her stomach churning as she began to feel ill. She just wanted to lay down and lick her wounds, but no, now she had her mates mess to clean up. "How much do you know?" She turned to look at Fallowpaw, her gaze cold and stony but warmth seemed to try to swell in the depths. How she missed her apprentice, she must have been so scared and lost. She really did want to lie down, shove prey into her face and feel the soothing coolness of herbs on her infected wounds, to get her fever down and relish the feeling of not having everything fizzle in and out of view as if she was about to collapse. Her eyes were not able to focus on everything, but she refused to show how weak she was truly feeling, she did not want to worry them
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord)   The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 19:28

When Fallowpaw came to his side, the tom relaxed by her touch and breathed as she said. However, that short calm was interrupted the moment his mate showed up... jumping to defend that loner. His heart was wounded by her words and he stepped back from her, his eyes looking at her betrayed, in pain and with sadness. His fur returned to its place but he did not shed a tear, despite how heartbroken he was. The tom looked away from her eyes but he was not ashamed of what he did... because he knew that he truly tried to be good with this loner before he started to throw fox-dung at him. What a friend she had got... "If you have listened to all what we say... then you will know that I tried to be nice. But it doesn't matter... believe me or him. You know I've always tried to be honest with you... You can go and be with your friend... I thought I was your friend too... I thought you trusted in my words and actions..."

Letting her go to her den, the tom just walked to the nursery where Finchstream was nursing the five kits. Maybe later he would join Goldeneye in her den to check she was fine. But right now... it was useless.

The leader greeted the she-cat with a quick, gentle nod and laid down. "Goldeneye told me about them already. You're a kind-hearted cat for looking after them, Finchstream." He purred making a sad smile. Then, the tall tom glanced at the kits who were already falling asleep in her belly. "I'll announce this later at dawn but it's better if you know this beforehand. I've decided that these kits will be raised as Riverclan cats. Maybe they can be good additions to the clan. However, that would mean you will have to raise them... and I'll take of that responsibility too. As the leader who is willing to accept them, I will raise them with you so you don't have to bare with all that weight." The tom put one paw over hers in a friendly, supportive way, hiding the pain that ached his heart since the argument with Goldeneye and Starlord. He was grateful to the gray-furred she-cat for being a foster mother for his kits yet... he still wanted to be an important part of their lives not only as the leader of Riverclan but as a father figure.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord)   The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 18:52

Finchstream's anxieties were quelled at Goldeneye's words, and she purred. "Thank you Goldeneye...it's an honor to raise kits for RiverClan." As the medicine cat left the den, the petite she-cat nuzzled the small kits at her side, her bright eyes examining every inch of their beautiful coats. She was a mother to two litters, both unusual, but she vowed to treat them all with care and love, and help raise skilled warriors for her clan. Maybe it would make up for her mistakes... She was too distracted by her five new kits that she didn't hear Jaystar enter the den until he spoke up. She flinched slightly, her tail fluffing up, but quickly calmed as she set eyes on her leader. She dipped her head respectfully before the smile returned to her face at his words. "No kit should be without a mother, I have no problem raising them as RiverClan cats. We all deserve second chances." The pressure of Jaystar's paw on hers surprised her, and she met his gaze with a hint of shy confusion. She understood though and nodded. "I..I appreciate that Jaystar."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord)   The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The dawn (Closed, Jaystar, Finchstream, Fallowpaw, Starlord)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: