Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Up For A Fight? (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Up For A Fight? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018 - 11:46

Pricklepaw strolled along the border, soaking the last rays of autumn sun through his thick tan pelt. Greenleaf was drawing to a close, but the moons of rain hadn't yet arrived, so he was determined to enjoy the warmth for as long as he could. As he arrived at Sunningrocks, the longing intensified. He'd heard the stories of how RiverClan had stolen it from them long ago, and how attempts to take it back had ended in an apprentice's death. Well, why shouldn't he lie down on those comfortable, warm stones? It should be ThunderClan's, anyway. The tom sat down on them, still ready to move if anyone came, but letting out a sigh of pleasure at the warmth.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018 - 16:13

Flamepaw spotted the tom from a little ways off. It was hard not to, with his huge stature. She slid into the water, and emerged downstream, at Sunningrocks. As quiet as she could, she crept out and, with his back to her, she attacked. A trespasser deserved no warning. "Trespassing's breaking the code, didn't they teach you that?"

Flamepaw used Run and Tackle, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina.

FLAME
20/20
70/80

PRICKLE
11/20
80/80

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 15:47

Pricklepaw let out a snarl as some fish-smelling apprentice almost immediately tackled him, sharp claws digging into his flesh. He recovered quickly, flipping himself over and pinning his attacker down. "These Rocks were stolen from ThunderClan by a bunch of murderers. Murdering is against the code, too," he hissed back. "But I guess they don't teach that in RiverClan!"

Pricklepaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealng 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Flamepaw is stunned for 1 turn.

Pricklepaw:
11/20 HP
70/80 SP

Flamepaw:
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Last edited by Ash on Thu 20 Sep 2018 - 15:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15019

PostSubject: Re: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 15:47

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Up For A Fight? (Closed) Mistpe10
Up For A Fight? (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 16:05

Flamepaw thrashed, attempting to get him off. Snarling, she hissed, "Otterleap made a mistake. Your murderers kill and trespass willingly, like the bunch of rogues and kittypets you are!" It hurt her to say it. She had done the same thing, so it pierced her heart, but Pricklepaw couldn't know that.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 16:56

Pricklepaw darted under the she-cat's belly, claws unsheathed, digging through her soft flesh. "Oh, I forgot you don't believe in punishing killers in your Clan," he hissed. "And what about Shade? His murders were no accident- and every one of them is your Clan's fault!"

Pricklepaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Pricklepaw:
11/20 HP
60/80 SP

Flamepaw:
7/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 17:10

Flamepaw hissed. "First of all, who punished the Thunderclan murders? Riverclan. While Blizzardstar stood around and probably would have let them run free!" It seemed, for a moment, her own words cut her more than Pricklepaw. She stopped for a moment and gave him a sarcastic glare. "Shade is half Shadowclan and insane. There's a difference." She paused. "I suppose you wouldn't be able to tell, though. Rogues and kittypets are stupid, after all." She attacked, reversing the move on him.

Flamepaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina. Pricklepaw is stunned for one turn.

Pricklepaw:
5/20 HP
60/80 SP

Flamepaw:
7/20 HP
60/80 SP

Last edited by Jade on Thu 20 Sep 2018 - 17:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15019

PostSubject: Re: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 17:10

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Up For A Fight? (Closed) Mistpe10
Up For A Fight? (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 18:15

Pricklepaw hissed as the fish-brain used the same move on him that he had started with. Of course, they were no better than copycats. He saw no way of getting free, and was about to go limp. Then, the apprentice insulted his mother. Oh, no you didn't. He saw red. "No, RiverClan wouldn't stop messing around in other cats' business and didn't let Blizzardshine- Blizzardstar- choose her own punishments," he seethed, struggling against the mouse-brain's weight. "And you RiverClanners never punish your own! Oh, except for Shade, who you let run free and who is now murdering and maiming cats of all Clans! While on the other paw, we punish every single codebreaker in our Clan. I wonder, who is the real problem here?" If only he could get free, he would show this piece of crowfood what happened when someone insulted his parents! Finally he shoved her off, and faced her, ready to tear her to pieces.

Pricklepaw is no longer stunned.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) EmptyFri 21 Sep 2018 - 6:14

Flamepaw rolled her eyes. "I bet you can't wait to get home and be punished, then? At least Riverclan isn't a common trespasser. Do you know how many cats have crossed the border and blamed US? Blizzardstar would have just let the murderers stay in the clan, with 'guilt' as their punishment, when unlike Otterleap, were obviously not! And- Did you just say BlizzardSHINE? Was being a leader too much for her? I'll bet Leopardstar does so much better. That must be why you punish codebreakers." After this, and being shoved off, the tabby she-cat swiped a paw across his face. "Go home, overgrown kit. You've got no reason to break the code like this."

Flamepaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina.

Pricklepaw:
-1/20 HP
60/80 SP

Flamepaw:
7/20 HP
50/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up For A Fight? (Closed)   Up For A Fight? (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Up For A Fight? (Closed)