Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Indistinctly snarling, a lithe she-cat barely capable of reaching the full height of an apprentice stalked forward, her paws treading harshly on the grass. As Aspenpaw stomped further, she was hardly aware of the bitter winds mercilessly chilling her pelt. Instead, her mind was focused on her swirling thoughts, buzzing restlessly in a complicated heap. Why was everyone so mousebrained? Everyday she had to complete tasks with stupid, overeager apprentices. Everyday she had to fulfill duties with ridiculous, noisy clanmates. ThunderClan was supposed to be the best clan, yet it seemed all its members were just bundles of nonsense. Chartreuse eyes narrowed to mere slits, a low growl gradually formed in her throat. A prick of sour satisfaction crawled over her when surrounding prey became startled and scurried off whenever she heavily stepped. She imagined those as cats, acknowledging her potential power. Aspenpaw rapidly blinked her eyes with harsh disdain when Sunningrocks came to view. RiverClan territory. Those rocks belonged to them. Hissing, she slid towards the river bordering their territories. Flexing her claws, the apprentice crept to the edge of the swift-flowing body of water. Oh, yes. She needed someone to fight. She needed to win a battle to prove to her clanmates how powerful she was. Then they'd look up to her and stop being such idiots.

With her eyes scanning the other side, she identified what she believed was another apprentice. Planting a smirk of cold narcissism on her narrow face, she bellowed,

"Hey, fishface," she began, her thin tail lashing with enjoyment, "What are you doing? Searching for a scrawny fish to devour? Or perhaps pitifully attempting to, anyway. You cats lack such skill, I bet you can barely even find the difference between the ugliest rogue and your own leader!"

That should be enough to irritate her soon-to-be opponent. Of course, she could have done better, but she was saving the best retorts for when the battle began.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 7:10 am

Flamepaw flicked her eyes up at the much younger apprentice, who seemed to be full of herself, just like Hillfire. Calmly and retaining a neutral expression, staring calmly into the she-cat's eyes, she shoved her paw into the water, which sent a large fish flying into the air, which she whacked to the ground. She nipped it in the neck, then looked down at it, then back at the apprentice. "Hmm. Doesn't seem very scrawny to me." She poked it. "Probably more meat than you'll catch in a lifetime." She kept a cool face. She'd been practicing this. She'd be unbothered by her insults, and reverse them back on the Thunderclan cat. She squinted, looking hard, studying the tabby. "Hmm, I suppose you're right. I can't tell if you're an ugly rogue or an ugly kittypet."

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 11:03 pm

"Heh, you think that's impressive? You should have seen the crow I caught the other day, it was twice the size of that miserable, revolting, sloppy thing,"
This was true - she had in fact captured the most brilliant feathered creature. She recalled the pathetic terror in its eyes as it screeched impotently. Soon, that'd be this RiverClanner. Her mentor would be thoroughly shocked by her magnificent abilities when she returned to camp without acquiring a single scratch. "Plus, I also added and deposited, lets see, three more pieces of prey afterwards." This was partially a lie, she'd only managed to catch two more pieces - a small vole, but also a rather plump robin. Her thin stature enabled her to have ease when it came to leaping, running and dodging. Although she obviously lacked the large, powerful build, she had an advantage when facing a larger cat, because of her agility.
Aspenpaw imitated the other cat's coolness, her eyes easing. She'd show her.
"My point exactly, you're dumb," With a raging roar, she threw herself onto Flamepaw, instantly pouncing onto her back. Unsheathing her claws, while shifting her weight to pin her opponent and avoid being attacked herself, she slashed her back, creating long, crimson rakes.

"You were an idiot to call me a kittypet!"

Aspenpaw used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Flamepaw is pinned for 1 turn.

ASPENPAW
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80 [-10]

FLAMEPAW
HP: 14/20 [-6]
SP: 80/80

What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

Last edited by XFeatherX on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 11:03 pm

The member 'XFeatherX' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} Mistpe10
What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 6:13 am

"Nope. This fish is just a small trout. Might feed a litter of kits." Suddenly, the shecat's claws were digging into her back, but she suffered in silence. "Seems like you fight like one. A Riverclan kit could do better!"

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 3:27 pm

"A small trout? Well, if it's 'small', it's scrawny!"
Twitching her ears in silent astonishment at Flamepaw's endurance, she digged in more forcefully. The small-statured tabby rolled her eyes in an exaggerated manner, but of course it was only meant for herself. The RiverClanner wouldn't have caught her brief action. Well, she pretty much was the size of a very newly-named apprentice, but a fish-smelling kit couldn't do any better than she was about to do. With a last leap, gashing her claws along the flame-colored pelt, she nimbly landed back on the squelchy, wet grass. If she had had a moment where she wasn't potentially threatened by her opponent, she would have whined in disgust at the revolting state of their territory. But she had to remain alert, and she wasn't about to show a RiverClan cat she was shook my mere muck. She had a battle to win, and respect to earn.
"Do you really think that was the best I could do? You require better judgement!"
Again, with another deafening, shrill howl, she sprung forward, sliced across Flamepaw's face, then quickly leaped back.

Aspenpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Flamepaw is no longer pinned.

ASPENPAW
HP: 20/20
SP: 60/80 [-10]

FLAMEPAW
HP: 8/20 [-6]
SP: 80/80

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Flamepaw gave an exaggerated sigh. "I suppose that is what you think. After all, kittypets only know fatness, so I wouldn't expect you to know a fish that's really scrawny." As soon as Aspenpaw was off, she attacked herself, doing the same leap and hold that had been used on her. "Yeah, I think that is the best."

Flamepaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Aspenpaw is pinned for 1 turn.

ASPENPAW
HP: 14/20 [-6]
SP: 60/80

FLAMEPAW
HP: 8/20
SP: 70/80 [-10]

Last edited by Jade on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:25 pm

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} Mistpe10
What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 6:05 pm

"You're as mistaken as you can be. You think I'm a kittypet? I'm the daughter of the deputy. You should know him, as you used to be his Clanmate. I know who you are, Flamekit. Every ThunderClan Cat knows of your treachery. You're a murderer. How could one not recongnise you?"
After spitting out her brief speech, with rage boiling violently in her, she growled threatingly, "You said 'A RiverClan kit could do better'. Well, you weren't a RiverClan kit. You're were ThunderClan, so are you implying that a RiverClan kit is a better fighter than you? Because I agree."
She was quite absorbed in her remarks that she wasn't prepared for when Flamepaw launched at her. Hissing and spitting, furious, she shook herself wildly. A small cat like her had a disadvantage when a larger opponent was pinning her. She reluctantly allowed Flamepaw to stay on, wanting to save her energy and use this time to come up with a plan. One instantly formed in her head, and a grin sneaked its way onto her face. That would work.

Aspenpaw is no longer pinned.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Flamepaw, after jumping off so she didn't lose balance, froze. What did she just say? That she was a horrible kit? That would not do. That would not do at all. She snarled. "That's Flamepaw, little she-cat." Then she got an idea. Intimidation. She gave off her best evil grin, similar to what she had seen Shade make. She began to laugh a little. "You're smarter than I thought. Yeah, that was the first time I was caught. Now. I think you should be running your little tail back to camp, before I kill you too. You wouldn't want your precious daddy Marshstorm to lose you, would you?" She began to stalk closer, slowly but deliberately. Inside, she almost did want to kill her, for what she said. But hopefully, what she would achive would be a good little scare and wouldn't make her do something she regretted. This cat sure knew how to get under her skin. "I think you're going to regret what you said..." She tackled Aspenpaw, getting in her face and lip curled in a snarl. "Thunderclanner." By Starclan, this was fun. She stepped back, eyes narrowed. "You have to the count of three." She stared coldly, ready to attack. "Three." Flamepaw's cold, glittering stare hopefully conveyed her deadly impression. "Two." She blinked, only resolving to narrow her eyes more. She readied her battle stance, about to pounce.

Flamepaw used Run and Tackle, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina!

ASPENPAW
HP: 8/20 [-6]

FLAMEPAW

ooc: if she believed her, you can have her run, just as we had moss and flame b friends.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Her smile lengthened slyly, eyes unfocused as if her mind was distant. "Flamepaw?" she echoed, her voice imitating a soft, sneering coo, "So it's true that you're still uncapable of becoming a warrior, even if you're about the age of an elder." Satisfaction began crawling up her pelt. Words did hurt, didn't they? All she had to do was keep mocking her. Then, she'd have won two battles.
"Me? Run back to camp? Oh, I'm so scared!" she cried, voice tainted with fake, exaggerated innocence. A cruel laugh pierced the air, as Aspenpaw evenly glared back. "How about you run back to your precious mother? Oh wait. You can't. She's a filthy, exiled, traitorous rogue now, just like you." The apprentice merely blinked, expression stoic, at Flamepaw, not suggesting in the slightest that she was intimidated by her abrupt threats. "You think I'm gonna regret what I said? Well, what you 'think' is obviously incorrect."
The tabby barely flinched when she was brutally tackled, though she inwardly admitted that the force of it had hurt. Her body beginning to ache, she resumed her silent staring, blinking like she was being confronted by nothing but a little kit.
"Do it, then. Kill me. Not like you can, anyway. Won't you be exiled from your precious, new Clan?"
Promptly and swiftly, without warning, her front paw lashed out and struck at Flamepaw's muzzle after she had retracted. "Bad move," she crowed, retreating backwards a few steps as well, mimicking the RiverClanner's stance.

"I'm not afraid of you."

Aspenpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

ASPENPAW
SP: 50/80 [-10]

FLAMEPAW
HP: 2/20 [-6]

OOC: o mi gosh this is so intense I literally felt an odd sensation in my stomach xd
I never expected aspen to turn this mean :0

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:01 am

ooc: o dang, she's really hurtin flame now man
special affect(stun) moves cannot be used twice in one battle, excluding clan moves so I'm allowed to do this. She used run and tackle in between them so again I'm allowed. :)
can I give her a cool scar if she doesn't run?

Flamepaw stared at Aspenpaw. Her mother was exiled? Why? Had she done something too? Her poor siblings must have been heartbroken... But she retained her face. "One." She snarled, going on with her countdown. She leaped toward her and slammed the she-cat's face into the water. "Not so great now, are you? Maybe I'll just hold you there until you drown," She considered out loud, "Or, hmm, nah. I think I'll show some mercy today." She realeased, and stepped back. Once she got out of this nightmare, she would think about it alone, or maybe confide in Weaseltuft. She was always thoughtful and might help her through this. But she felt like she had to say something now. It was surprising how well she hid her true feelings now.

"One last chance, kitty-cat. Run before I lose my patience."

Flamepaw used Underwater Clinch, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina! Aspenpaw is stunned for one turn!

ASPENPAW
HP: 2/20 [-6]
SP: 50/80

FLAMEPAW
HP: 2/20

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 pm

OOC: Oooh, yes please! It shall remind her of this battle forever (and be super angry about it being there if she loses)! =D
Now I think Aspen will have a totally huge fear of drowning. ;)

It had happened so unexpectedly, so speedily. The strident howl that had left her mouth was abruptly muted when her head plunged into the swirling depths. Panic. For the first moment ever, she felt panicked. She couldn't die here! Not at the paws of this monstrous murderer! She had to return, to her dear parents, her family, her Clanmates. As the foggy fluid engulfed her, she felt helpless, desperately struggling against the powerful current constantly whipping at her face. Water flooded into her ajar mouth, choking her. She was gonna perish, and in the worst way possible.
Suddenly, fortunately, the force pushing her into the river had stopped. The tabby's head immediately shot up, her short fur plastered against her skinny build in a rather unappealing way. Aspenpaw wildly leaped away from the water, coughing and spitting the foul liquid out. Her breathing was incredibly laboured, and it was very difficult to calmly draw some breaths. Something snapped inside her, like a huge inferno blazing. She spun her head to face her attacker, eyes malicious and malevolent. For a moment, she silently glared, as savagely and fiercely as possible. Then she roared, a sound that you'd never expect from such a tiny she-cat.

"I'm gonna KILL you!"

Aspenpaw is no longer stunned.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Flamepaw blinked, staring calmly. "Actually," she pointed out, "I don't think you will." She slashed her claws across her snout, as deep as she could.

(Insert battle system things here)

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:31 am

The apprentice barked with utter fury, shrieking with her typical shrill voice. As soon as Flamepaw's claws had retracted, she withdrew, eyes raging with a seething hatred. The apprentice's hackles were raised, unable to accept how to battle had reversed. She opened her mouth to shriek a deafening insult, when the blood from her newly earned wound surged into her mouth, forcing her to close it again. Tentatively, she reached her small paws to gingerly touch her muzzle. It stung intensely, like Flamepaw had inflicted a scorching fire. Of course, she wasn't about to admit that. It was unfair! The RiverClanner had had an advantage - water. She was perfectly fine, and was winning the battle, before the fox-heart shoved her into the thrashing river.
Aspenpaw let out her most intimidating snarl, before advancing, as if she was about to attack. Just as she halted a whisker-length away from her opponent, she hissed a final warning, "You cheated, murderer. Don't worry, this isn't over!"

Unexpectedly, she swiftly fled. As much as her pride was affected, she wasn't dumb. She wouldn't allow Flamepaw to deepen any more wounds.
At least, not today.
"Don't expect you've won this battle, Flickerkit!"

OOC: Gosh, I loved this!
Aspen will forever continue to search for Flame to 'end' the fight!
Thanks for this, this was super fun! =D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}   What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Wrong With Being Hostile? {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: