Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Relaxing in the Sun(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Relaxing in the Sun(open) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the Sun(open)   Relaxing in the Sun(open) EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018 - 14:12

After returning home finally, though she didn't miss how quiet and alone the elders den really was. She hated it and she didn't hate much. Flicking her stubby ears she pulled herself to her paws. She moved pulling herself with a slight limp to her walk because of her heavily scarred back legs. Once outside she laid down watching the warrior and apprentices move about their daily duties. She just wished she was still doing that. She wasn't even old enough to be an elder yet she was stuck there because of her injuries.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Sun(open)   Relaxing in the Sun(open) EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:03

With a permanently annoyed expression on his face, Beepaw walked towards the elder. A ball of moss hung from his jaws, dripping with mouse bile. He set it down once he was close. "I've got to clear your ticks," He grumbled.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Sun(open)   Relaxing in the Sun(open) EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:08

Lichenfang blinked her mossy green eyes for a moment as she seen the tom make his way over. She seen his expression and flicked her tail. What made this apprentice so annoyed. She sat up just slightly"I'm guess on your mentors orders?"She spoke. She couldn't hear the tom unless he spoke loudly so she could tell why he was there because she could smell the mouse bile and knew this was an apprentice.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Sun(open)   Relaxing in the Sun(open) EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:12

Beepaw blinked and, fluidly, remarked, "No, I decided that I just love the smell of mouse bile." His voice was dripping with sarcasm, and shifted his paws.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Sun(open)   Relaxing in the Sun(open) EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018 - 19:16

Lichenfang blinked and her eyes narrowed slightly as she pulled herself to sit up "Now I don't appreciate sarcasm and you will learn that you need to respect your elders especially who fight to keep Thunderclan as it is!"She said. The usually kind she cat didn't take too kindly to sarcasm and she didn't like her sunning interrupted for apprentice with an attitude."now what's your name?"She mewed calming herself down. Shifting slightly her long scar on her flank caught the light as well as the deep scar at her chest where an enemy cat had sunk his teeth into her fur back into her apprenticehood. "Maybe if you lose the attitude I might tell you a story"She mewed.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Sun(open)   Relaxing in the Sun(open) EmptyWed 12 Sep 2018 - 5:46

Beepaw rolled his eyes internally and picked up the mouse bile. "Whatever. Stories are boring anyway. Did you notice any ticks I might want to get at first?"

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Sun(open)   Relaxing in the Sun(open) EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 16:47

Lichenfang remained silent for a moment before she mewed"no I haven't noticed any but you are welcome to check"She mewed already done talking.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Sun(open)   Relaxing in the Sun(open) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018 - 5:51

Beepaw silently checked around for ticks, using mouse bile on them whenever he found one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Sun(open)   Relaxing in the Sun(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Sun(open)
Page 1 of 1