Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Cherry Relaxing (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

The Cherry Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 21:50

Cherrypaw had returned only a few minutes or so ago. She had encountered a very rude Skyclan apprentices. She laid just outside the apprentices dwn letting the sun soak into her black ginger and white fur. The tortie was glad to relax if it would only be brief. She was worked her by her mentor and sometimes it made the she cat want to hide from her mentor. She flicked her ears quietly relaxing. She was about to lay her head on her paws when she heard someone approaching her.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 21:20

"Hey Cherrypaw," Leafstorm mewed softly, awkwardly sitting next to his daughter.
"How's training?"

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 21:34

Cherrypaw lifted her head slowly as she heard her father's voice. She turned to him and blinked her blind green eyes"hey..dad"She said quietly. She stayed quiet for a moment as he asked about her training she looked down slowly."its...ok..."She mewed quietly not wanting to say how rough Specklefang usually was with the blind she cat.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 21:40

The tom purred proudly. "Good- Specklefang is an old friend, and I'm sure she's an excellent mentor."
He nudged her gently. "I'm glad you like her!"

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 21:45

Cherrypaw blinked quietly hearing her father's proud purr which made what she really wanted to say even worse for her to just stay quiet"yeah...i guess....her...methods are a bit harsh though"She said very quietly her tail curling around her a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 21:57

The tom chuckled slightly. "Yeah, she can be a bit tough, but I think that's what you need to become a confident warrior."

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 22:00

Cherrypaw's ears laid flat as he said that"i..i would think otherwise"She mewed quietly laying her head down slowly. She didn't want to complain but that's what happened.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 22:07

He shook himself. "Look- Specklefang talked to me earlier. I've been too soft on you.
The death of..."

Leafstorm took a steadying breath. "The death of your mother has made me want to shelter you. I did it for me, not for you. This is the best thing for you."

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 10:39

Cherrypaw didn't say anything at first her ears just flattened against her head a bit more and the fur along her spine bristled a bit."how is it supposed to be good for me"She said quietly trying to keep the anger from her voice but it was obvious that was not how the apprentice felt.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 12:13

He sighed. "Life is going to be harder for you, and you've gotta work harder to catch up to everyone. You need to learn how to tough it up, and there's nobody better than Specklefang."
The fluffy tabby tom shook himself. "I don't want to hear you complaining again,
understand?"

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 12:26

Cherrypaw's ears flattened against her head not believing she was hearing what she was. Anybody could have been better,at least that was what she wanted to think. To her Specklefang was just too tough on her and she thought that her father would see that but she could tell he was on her mentor's side. Cherrypaw didn't think everything had to to be tough to get better rather then a little but of regular encouragement could have helped. She laid her head on her paws quietly for a moment"ok...whatever I guess I won't "She said voice holding a bit of anger but she forced it down and made her fur lay flat.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 12:44

"Good."
The fluffy tom nudged her gently before padding towards the fresh-kill pile, in search of a nice meal.

Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 13:15

Cherrypaw felt him nudge her before she heard him say good and she just shifted slightly after a moment none to happy. She then heard him pad away and she lifted her head just a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cherry Relaxing (open)   The Cherry Relaxing (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cherry Relaxing (open)
Page 1 of 1