Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[closed] A Game of Cat and Fish

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

[closed] A Game of Cat and Fish Empty
PostSubject: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 18:11

Mottledpaw lay on Sunningrocks, trying to soak in all the warm rays of greenleaf before the coming leaf-fall snatched it away. He had already felt his dark tortoiseshell coat thickening and seen his breath when he first awoke in the mornings and knew that it wasn't long until leaf-bare came to freeze the river. Mottledpaw had hunted earlier, and now he was resting until he went to take care of the elders later that evening. The tom was on his side, resting his head against the warm, slick gray stone.

[closed] A Game of Cat and Fish VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 18:53

Beepaw watched the Riverclan tom scornfully. "What does he think he's doing, lounging around on perfectly good hunting ground? They murdered to get those stupid rocks... stupid Riverclan." He muttered, louder than he had intended.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 19:10

Mottledpaw became suddenly aware of the presence of the ThunderClan cat as they muttered a bitter accusation. The RiverClan's apprentice's head shot up and he shot his eyes to glare at the antagonist. Mottledpaw felt a low growl rattle in his throat as he assessed that the other tom was an apprentice like him. He rose to his paws, padding threateningly towards the apprentice and pausing at the edge of the Sunningrocks, looking down towards the Thunderclan cat. "This territory is rightfully ours," Mottledpaw hissed, "The warrior code demands that we defend it." He flexed his claws. "So mind your own business, mouse-breath."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 19:33

Beepaw tilted his head just the slightest, as if to say, is that so? "So defend it using the warrior code, not by killing an apprentice." He shot back cooly. "It's connected to Thunderclan land, so it's easily ours. You guys have the whole river," He scoffed.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 8:37

Mottledpaw didn't know that he had ever heard the full story of how RiverClan won Sunningrocks - he had certainly heard of their grand and glorious victory, but not who had won it or how or that any ThunderClan cats had died. That being said, Mottledpaw didn't trust the ThunderClan tom's words and spat in response. "Who died and made you leader? Clearly not that apprentice who died while we were defending our territory," the dark tortoiseshell tom growled.

Mottledpaw leaped off the Sunningrocks and continued to stalk towards the other apprentice, stopping at his side of the border. "I wouldn't say that makes it easily yours, now, does it?" Mottledpaw asked through gritted teeth, daring the apprentice to try to prove otherwise.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 12:04

"Actually," Beepaw reasoned, standing a bit taller, "I think it does!" He said as he launched into the tom's belly, raking it with his claws.

Beepaw used Belly Rake, using 10 stamina and dealing 10 damage!

BEE
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80 [-10]

MOTTLED
HP: 14/20 [-7]
SP: 80/80

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 14:08

Mottledpaw snarled with rage as the other apprentice launched at him, knocking him off-balance and raking at his belly. The dark RiverClan apprentice recovered quickly, trying to remember his battle moves. He steadied himself, judged the ThunderClan apprentice's distance, and leaped with his claws extended. ThunderClan was known for having the advantage tactically, but RiverClan had strength, and that was what Mottledpaw intended to use. Mottledpaw scrambled onto the apprentice's back and hooked his paws into the tom's shoulders, biting at his scruff and forcing his face into the dirt. He was too breathless to think of a retort.

Mottledpaw used Leap and Hold, using 10 stamina and doing 6 damage. Beepaw is pinned for two turns.

Mottled: HP[13/20] | SP[70/80](-10)
      Bee: HP[14/20](-6) | SP[70/80]

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Last edited by sumashira on Thu 6 Sep 2018 - 14:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 14:08

The member 'sumashira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

[closed] A Game of Cat and Fish Mistpe10
[closed] A Game of Cat and Fish Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 6:55

Beepaw hissed. "Get off me, you fish-faced Riverclan scum!" He tried to break free, but could not.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 6:56

Mottledpaw hissed with triumph as he continued to rake his claws across the apprentice's back. "This is what defending our territory looks like," he spat angrily. "If you don't like it, stay off of Sunningrocks!"
      Mottledpaw continued using Leap and Hold, using 10 stamina and doing 6 damage. Beepaw is pinned for one more turn.

Mottled: HP[13/20] | SP[60/80](-10)
      Bee: HP[8/20](-6) | SP[70/80]

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 10:14

Beepaw snarled. "You're only winning because you have an advantage! You -grunt- are older than I am!"

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 11:03

Mottledpaw rolled his eyes at the apprentice's protests, now feeling more spiteful than angry as he continued slashing at the apprentice's back. "Then you shouldn't have picked a fight you couldn't win," he retorted angrily. Mottledpaw felt his grip slipping on the apprentice, and after ripping out a few more tufts of fur he lost his grip completely, falling off. The RiverClan apprentice found himself scrambling on his side. He hoped that he would be able to get his footing before the ThunderClan apprentice could recover.

Mottledpaw continued using Leap and Hold, using 10 stamina and doing 6 damage. Beepaw is no longer pinned.

Mottled: HP[13/20] | SP[50/80](-10)
      Bee: HP[2/20](-6) | SP[70/80]

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 11:17

Beepaw broke free. "I said winnING, not garunteed win!" As he reversed that move on the older cat.

Beepaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina! Mottledpaw is stunned for 1 turn!

Mottled:
HP[7/20](-6)
SP[50/80]
Bee:
HP[2/20]
SP[60/80](-10)

ooc: dang he's going to like. barely lose.

Last edited by Jade on Sat 8 Sep 2018 - 11:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 11:17

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

[closed] A Game of Cat and Fish Mistpe10
[closed] A Game of Cat and Fish Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 11:29

ooc: the drama i love it. they need to battle again sometime lol

Mottledpaw snarled with rage; he hadn't been able to get his footing in time, and before he could rise to his paws the ThunderClan apprentice was on top of him. Pain flashed through his shoulders as he was pinned and clawed furiously, and he could only scramble beneath the other tom. He didn't reply, just trying to get out from beneath the apprentice's grip.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish   [closed] A Game of Cat and Fish Empty

Back to top Go down

[closed] A Game of Cat and Fish
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next