Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 15:48

Spotfur flicked his tail and, annoyed that Scorchclaw would assign him Hillfire again, padded to where the tom was. "C'mon, Hillfire. Hunting in five." Then he hobbled to Wolfsong and nudged him. "We've got a patrol with Hillfire. C'mon!" He made his way to camp entrance where he waited for the toms.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 17:55

"With you again? Really? Bad enough that I already had to wait up for you and your three legs once, but not again!" Hillfire groaned, reluctantly joining Spotfur at the camp's entrance. Honestly, he really wouldn't be surprised if Scorchclaw kept placing him on patrols with this idiot just because of his public opposition of Jaystar's choice about Gingerstripe. While that probably wasn't the case, it was possible. Oh, and it looked like Wolfsong was joining them too. The tom was usually quiet and he didn't really do much, so there wasn't too much about him to judge. Except that he was friends with a certain mousebrain of course. Probably he would have to listen to them babble about something stupid this entire patrol, like little kits. Why couldn't everyone in the best clan act like real warriors?

And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] Signat10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 22:33

Wolfsong joined to two toms just in time to hear Hillfire complain about Spotfur. He let out a snarl towards the tom "Spotfur is almost as fast as any other warrior on four legs". He then turned to Spotfur with a smile "Seems like we're all here so let's go". He then proceeded to exit camp and started to walk towards the hunting grounds, he himself was planning to catch some fish since that tasted to best in his oppinion and hey, it's easy to catch too, it wouldn't be long before the rivers froze in leaf-bare and there would be no fish at all.

And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 5:57

ooc: what even, a 10 already? looks like a battle, kids

Spotfur growled. "Look, I don't like it either but I'm leading this patrol, and if I hear any more mouthing from you, I'll be having Scorchclaw teach you a lesson." He padded out and said, "We're heading to the Beech Copse." And at a quick pace, he started off towards the trees. However, suddenly he stopped in his tracks as a wave of fox scent hit his nose. He hissed. "It's a bloody fox!" Before he could turn back, however, it had already attacked him. Oh, it hurt, but he had to strike back.

Fox used Iron Bite, dealing 30 damage and using 20 stamina!
Spotfur used Upright Front Paws, dealing 15 damage and using 15 stamina!

SPOTFUR
45/75
195/210

FOX
75/90
260/280

Last edited by Jade on Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 9:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 5:57

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] Mistpe10
And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 11:06

"Whatever you two. I'm tired of having to listen to your dumb arguments," Hillfire muttered, not being able to think of an actual comeback on time. Following after Spotfur and Wolfsong, he sniffed the air for some prey. What in StarClan's name was he supposed to catch in the driest part of the territory? Sure, there was water around so frogs would be plentiful and he could catch a minnow if he really wanted to, but the river was the only place actually worth hunting. Big fish were his specialty, what he as a RiverClanner could brag about. That was when a loud hiss filled the air and the scent of blood hit his nostrils. Really, a fox? And now he was going to have to save these two. Groaning, he sprinted toward's the fox's side, making sure that it didn't see him. All at once, he threw himself at the beast, claws digging into russet fur. Using his brute strength and body weight, he was able to knock it over, but it was far from done fighting.

Hillfire used Run and Tackle on Fox, dealing 11 (8+3) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Hillfire:
40/40
150/160

Fox:
64/90
260/280

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 11:34

Wolfsong were busy keeping himself from clawing at Hillfire so he didn't notice the fox until he heard Spotfurs hiss. He charged forward towards the fox who where currently on the ground. He let out a growl as he striked at their opponent with his dark large paw, straight across it's disgusting face. He then quickly glanced back at Spotfur "You okay?" he asked him.

Wolfsong used Front Paw Strike on Fox, dealing -10 HP and costing -10 SP

Wolfsong:
45/45 HP
190/200 SP

Fox:
55/90 HP
260/280 SP

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 11:54

Spotfur glared at the fox. "I'm fine." He hissed, before attacking it again. It had grasped Hillfire's scruff and was shaking him like a kit. It honestly felt sorta.. satisfying.

Fox used Thrash on Hillfire, dealing 20 damage and using 20 stamina! Hillfire is stunned for 2 turns!

Spotfur used Rear Up Slash, dealing 14 damage and using 15 stamina!

FOX
41/90 HP
240/280 SP

SPOTFUR
45/75
180/210

HILLFIRE
20/40
150/160

Last edited by Jade on Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 11:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 11:54

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] Mistpe10
And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 15:03

Hillfire snarled in anguish as the fox shook him around, causing sharp pain in the back of his neck. His head hurt much worse, however, like his brain was bouncing around inside his skull. The world around him began to blur and it looked like there were two Spotfurs. Oh great, one was already bad enough. A rushing rang through his ears, as if he were underwater, and he could hardly bear the pain of being trashed around until his head exploded. Finally, he freed himself, the pain dulling to an ache in his forehead. Oh StarClan, that was horrible but he had to fight back. Trying to take a step forward, it was as if the world had suddenly flipped upside down and he was falling, landing face first in the mud. This was a level of dizziness he had never experienced before. Picking his head up, everything had doubled and was whirling like a leaf in the wind. Trying to stand back up, he slipped back down again, his head hurting again. It seemed like he could fight. Now he had to trust that these two idiots could hold off a fox while he recuperated.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 22:27

Wolfsong snarled and got up on his hindlegs and started clawing at the fox with his scarp claws trying to get it to back up. He then shoot a look at Hillfire, the tom looked really dizzy, almost as he would faint "Hey hey, Hillfire stay awake!" he yelled as he keep an eye on the fox.

Wolfsong used Upright Frontpaws on Fox dealing -11 HP and costing -10 SP

Wolfsong:
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Fox:
Well it's at 15 now and I don't know how to write anything down here sooooo yeah sorry

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by RoawImKoatt on Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 7:13

(roaw what move did u use? ima say it was rear up slash? Also you say his stats are Senior Medicine Cat. Let's go with Warrior, unless he is smthn else?)

Spotfur clawed the fox with his front paw, but it was more interested in the younger one who looked to have more meat on him. The fox snapped its jaws down on Hillfire, rendering him defeated. That would teach the stuck-up warrior.

fox used iron bite.
spot used front paw strike.

FOX
15/90 HP
210/280 SP

SPOTFUR
45/75
170/210

HILLFIRE
-10/40
150/160

WOLFSONG
60/60
175/200

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 12:35

"Ow!" Hillpaw yelled as the huge fox clamped its jaws around his spine. A few moons ago, that would have broken his back. But now, he was just left if excruciating pain, lying on the ground with blood soaking the bright white fur on his back. Fox-dung, that would take days to get out. His back felt as if it was going to break at any second, and his entire body was filled a strange numbness, a dull pain flowing through him. His head still whirled from being shaken, and he was on the verge of throwing up. The pain in his back was horrible, almost as bad as when Shade had torn open his side. But he could get up, he was sure of it. This battle had to be won. The moment he rose even slightly, his wound seemed to stretch further open, and a whole new wave of unbearable pain washed over him. Hitting the ground, he feel unconscious. Hopefully he had wounded the fox enough for Spotfur and Wolfsong to finish it off. They couldn't have done anything without him.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 13:47

OOC: SOOOOOOOO sorry I f**k up! No he's a young warrior, gonna try to get him to a warrior soon tho, sortry for forgeting everything, just has been alot going on once again sorry.

As the fox where focusing on Spotfur he charged forward towards the fox, he threw himself onto the side on the hearing a yelp from the fox as he had hit him and they both landed on the ground with a loud thud.

Wolfsong used Run-And-Tackle on Fox dealing -12 (9+3) HP and costing -10 SP

Wolfsong:
45/45 HP
130/160 SP

Fox:
3/90 HP
210/280 SP

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 15:07

ooc: silly hill you only did like 12% of the damage. Spotfur did 50%(59% including all the extra after KO) and Wolfsong did like 36%

Spotfur smiled and whacked the fox in the head with sheathed claws. He looked at Wolfsong. "Those stupid foxes. Hillfire, too. Stupid tom never heard... Ivystar and Blizzardstar lost tons of lives to foxes, as well as my brother and a kit or two of mine. Can't get cocky." He turned his head. "Can you stand, Hillfire? Wolfsong, you're unwounded. Take the fox back to camp. It might be able to feed someone. Hillfire, we're heading back to camp. Do you need to lean on me?" This time, he was only concerned. However annoying, he didn't want Hillfire to die.

Spotfur used Front Paw Blow, dealing 11 damage and using 5 stamina!

Fox:
KO/90
210/280

Spot:
45/75
165/210

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]   And I Don't Like You[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

And I Don't Like You[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next