Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A

Go down 
+4
Wolven
Reaper King
Jay Bird
Yoshachu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A Empty
PostSubject: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 8:13

The concept borrowed from the brilliant Squirrelnose, I've chosen the former RiverClan queen, ShadowClan deputy, and half-Clan outlaw to answer every and any question you may have. Just make sure the questions are those that any Clan cat have knowledge of (ex. no questions like, "do you prefer hamburgers or hotdogs" or anything like that). These three have very different outlooks on life, so things may get pretty interesting.

"Hello. I am Sweet, but you may call me Sweetheart if you wish."

"Greetings. I am Scorchfang, deputy of ShadowClan."

"I am Shade, leader of The Regime and soon all of the Clans."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 9:22

Silverfang:"What are your opinions about me?"

This should be fun >:3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A Signat14
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 9:41

Flowerkit: You guys are so big! Whats it like being old?"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 10:05

Canren: "What are the clans like?"
ach i want to have this baby join the clans so bad xd

The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 10:28

Jay Bird wrote:
Silverfang:"What are your opinions about me?"

This should be fun >:3

"Well... I had always wanted to become your friend, but your distrust in me made that quite impossible."

"Yeah, because you had to try and stop the war between RiverClan and ThunderClan over Sunningrocks! And you and Nutfur teamed up with ThunderClanners and a rogue to save our-- their captor! It's no wonder she disliked you so much she helped me kill you!"

"......"

"Stop antagonizing your mother, Shade. What's done is done, and the past can't be changed. Anyhow, my thoughts? Well... I don't know. I haven't known you as well as Sweet or Shade. I'd say you're still a fairly likable cat from what I know, though. ...Aside from how you helped my son kill my first mate."

"You two never should have conceived me anyway! I'm just making sure you both pay the price for breaking the warrior code! All the Clans are guilty of breaking the warrior code one way or another! The Clans are corrupt! That's why I attack cats from each Clan, to teach them the hard way what happens when you break the code! It seems no one will learn a lesson... Perhaps killing the daughter of the WindClan deputy will encourage them to attack RiverClan. One Clan will lose, and I hope it's RiverClan."

"Just... Just answer the question, Shade..."

"I was getting to that! My thoughts on Silverfang... Well, you had trained me. You became the mother I should've had. And you helped me take out the crow-food before my exile. I value your training of me, but aside from that, I feel nothing for you. Now you are nothing more than my enemy and an obstacle for getting to Jaystar. In the end, I will become leader of RiverClan, and you had better believe that you and any other cat who opposes me will be eliminated!"

"That is the kind of ambition that will destroy you in the end. No Clan will allow you to have more power than what you do with those rogues. The Clans will all make sure of it."

"I would love to see you try, you overly-privileged badger! Now go away, the both of you!"

(Sweet and Scorchfang leave)

"...Is everyone gone? ...... No one will hear what I'm about to say? ...... *sigh* Silverfang... Sometimes... I wish things were different. I love the feeling of being greater and more powerful than a group of cats, don't get me wrong, I would never change that! I'm a monster now. A beast with no moral or empathy or felinity (humanity in cat form). ...That's not completely true. I force myself not to feel. Compassion is weakness. Love is vulnerability. But... no matter how hard I try... I can never shake the true sorrow I hold deep in my heart for how badly I've messed up as your apprentice. I miss you. But I know things can never be the same again. And that is why I have to feel nothing for you. If I do, I will be completely lost. This ambition is all I have left. I will not lose it, even if it means leaving you and our memories behind."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 10:46

Reaper King wrote:
Flowerkit: You guys are so big! Whats it like being old?"

"Well, little one, it can be quite tiring sometimes. You cherish your kithood for as long as it lasts, for things will start becoming very challenging and tricky as an apprentice onward. And as a warrior, you'll have so many more responsibilities to uphold. From that point, you will truly begin to see the world through new eyes, and all the hardships it holds. You will lose friends and family. You will feel betrayal and sorrow and anger. ...You may even become the cause of betrayal and sorrow and anger to your Clanmates. However, sometimes there will come a choice: must you follow the warrior code, or your heart? These choices will be very difficult to make, and the ones you do could change your life forever."

"Come now, Sweet, don't scare Flowerkit off from becoming a warrior. Yes, growing up has its downsides, but it also has its perks. You gain freedom to make your own choices -- so long as they stay within the warrior code. You will be tasked to train apprentices in the way of the warrior. This life is filled with so much promise, and your heart will fill with pride every time you hear someone address you by your full warrior name. And who knows, perhaps one day you will become deputy of your own Clan, or a queen who raises generations of kits to one day protect the Clan in their own turn."

"Don't listen to all that malarkey he's spewing out at you, kit! There is nothing great about being a warrior! There is nothing great about being in a Clan! There is nothing great about being anything! Life is full of corruption and lies and betrayal. One moment, you're training to become the best warrior you can be with your mentor -- who distrusts you already because of why your mother is. The next, you're being told that your very existence was never supposed to be! Your mother is a traitor who had an affair with a cat from another Clan, but does she ever tell you this? No! She lets you live your life wondering just why your Clanmates look at you the way they do! You wonder why you don't hunt the way your birth Clan does, or why you feel more suited for the environment of another Clan!"

"I-I don't think Flowerkit is half-Clan--"

"I don't give a rat's tail! The point I'm trying to make here is that life is a lie! The warrior code is corrupt, always being broken left and right, spewing out forbidden love and twisted kits who are despised by those they care about over something they could never control, if they even knew about it to begin with! I swear to you, Flowerkit, if you ever try to mate with a cat outside of your Clan, I will kill every last one of your kits!"

"You will do no such thing! Every cat is free to make their own choices, regardless of the consequences they may have to face."

"I will be the consequence she faces if she breaks the code. I promise you that."

"I... I suppose we can all agree, then, that growing up has its ups and downs. But in the end, the choices you make will determine what kind of cat you are, and whether you become a hero or an enemy of your Clan."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 11:01

WolvenMight wrote:
Canren: "What are the clans like?"
ach i want to have this baby join the clans so bad xd

(omg, please do it! I really hoped for at least one of Shade's kits to join the Clans. ^^)

"Now, you listen to your father, and you listen well. The Clans are a place you do not want to visit. They lie and they cheat and they steal from one another. They enforce rules only to break them, those hypocrites. They're incredibly soft, too, always letting other Clans step all over them. To be a Clan cat is to know weakness and vulnerability."

"Now, that's not true. As your grandfather and the deputy of one of the Clans, listen to me when I tell you that living in a Clan is very wonderful and rewarding. Yes, it has its hardships, but so does living the life of a rogue or loner or kittypet. But in a Clan, there is a sense of unity and loyalty that just makes you feel proud to be a part of one. You get to fight for more that just your life, but for the lives of your loved ones and for your Clan. You can always feel rest assured that your Clanmates will always have your back whenever you're in a tough situation, and you will always come out stronger in the end, and thus will make your Clan stronger."

"The Clans also offer more protection than if you were to live your life outside of it -- unless you were to live your life as a kittypet being protected by Twolegs, but really, if you're a kittypet you're merely just existing rather than living. You can make many lifelong friends, find a mate, and have kits, and you can always know that your kits will be the ones your Clan will protect first and foremost besides elders. And when you do become an elder, you will be remembered and respected, and younger cats will tend to you and care for you, just as you have risk your lives protecting them during your time."

"Hey! Stop filling my kit's mind with all those lies! Don't listen to them, Canren, they both lie! I will not have my kit become some weak little Clan cat! That being said, I suggest you stop thinking about them and just focus on making yourself stronger."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 11:36

I wish this chat was canon

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 17:36

Gingerstripe: "How do you think I can be accepted into RiverClan? Do you have any advice?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 13:11

Rowantalon: "In my opinion, a cat's relationship with their family is the most important thing to protect and cultivate. Do you agree?"

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptyMon 1 Oct 2018 - 19:03

Ash wrote:
Gingerstripe: "How do you think I can be accepted into RiverClan? Do you have any advice?"

"Don't. Just don't. Those cats will never accept you. They didn't accept Sweet for her disgusting pacifistic ways and her illegal affair. They didn't accept me for being half-Clan. They won't accept you for killing a medicine cat. So don't."

"I truly believe there's more to Honeydrop's death than what Nettlesting told it to be. I can honestly say that it won't be an easy task finding your way into RiverClan. Though, with Jaystar as leader instead of Ivystar, and with RiverClan and ShadowClan being allies, it could definitely be much harder than this. Just explain your situation and hope that they'll understand."

"I... I'm afraid I'll have to agree with Shade on this one actually. RiverClan is very strict -- or at least it used to be when I was still alive. You'd probably find better luck in becoming a kittypet."

"Come on now, you two, I truly don't think RiverClan is all that bad."

"Oh, I'm sorry, have you ever been cast out for being different?"

"Or been bullied and beaten into submission over a pile of rocks and a few herbs like ThunderClan and WindClan had?"

"Well... no. But that's not the point."

"It is and you know it. You know what? I don't want to talk about that awful rougish Clan anymore!"

"Me, neither. Too many bad memories arise whenever I think about them."

"...Just give it a try, Gingerstripe. You never know what will happen until you actually do it."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptyMon 1 Oct 2018 - 19:04

Drippy wrote:
Rowantalon: "In my opinion, a cat's relationship with their family is the most important thing to protect and cultivate. Do you agree?"

"Uh... That's a really difficult question to answer."

"Honestly, it isn't for me. Yes, having loyalties to your Clan is important, but I prefer to listen to my heart rather than my head."

"Yeah, and you did a really good job protecting and cultivating your relationships, didn't you, Sweet?"

"W-Well... I-It started out well enough..."

"I'd say treat your entire Clan as family and go off from that. Keep bonds with your loved ones strong and stop at nothing to protect them from any danger."

"Unless you're in love with a cat from another Clan. Then don't. Or else your kit will end up like me. Thanks, Mom."

"......"

"That being said, just take care of yourself. You'll only get hurt if you try protecting those you love, because you'll never know when they decide to turn around and stab you in the back."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptyMon 1 Oct 2018 - 21:02

Wolf:
What do you think of me?

Pantherkit:
What makes you the most proud to be a part of the Clan (or Regime) you live in?

oof I need to make one of these for my five babs

The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 5:48

Thornpaw:
"I've lost my mentor, my brother, and my faith in the clan during the course of my seemingly futile apprenticeship. How can I aspire to grow stronger when the teachings of Starclan continue to fail me?"

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A   The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sweet-Scorch-Shade Q&A