Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 19:06

The bleak land of SkyClan's territory was softly lit with a dusky light that painted the sparse forest in rich hues of deep twilight and rapidly dwindling gold. The cooling air around Lichenmask appeared to reverberate with tension, setting the dry air alight with the invisible licks of terse lightning. One more Leader. That's all he needed to do. Truthfully, while the act of confronting Leaders and unveiling certain nasty realities had been quite gratifying at first, he only found it tedious and lackluster now. What was the point in coaxing a reaction, if they all were immediately bursting at the seams with that typical sense of personal outrage? Swallowing down a disbelieving snort, the young tom picked his way across the decaying corpse of a long-fallen tree that obscured a slight gully in the brittle earth he trod upon. At least he had become quite proficient in tracking old patrol scents back to their point of origin, the normally well secluded camp. Sending forth a slight spray of well rounded pebbles, the young tom was greeted with the soft hum of many unfamiliar voices and a tidal wave of forest-dweller scent.

Thankfully, before he was caught lingering outside of SkyClan's camp, a curious onlooker was quick to approach Lichenmask. Although this SkyClanner seemed to lack the initial rage or disbelief that was common among the many other cats he had encountered throughout the day, it still took a painful amount of convincing to send the cat away to do his bidding. Hopefully Tinystar wouldn't keep him waiting too long, as he felt as though his cracked and thoroughly bad touch up paws would actually fall off. Dropping to his haunches with a soft 'thump', the young Warrior's posture was entirely too relaxed as he settled down for a brief wait.

Inhaling a short, disinterested breath, Lichenmask's nose was able to faintly detect the oddly familiar scent of Sparrowleaf.

I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 23:22

Having been just about to leave on a patrol with a few of his clanmates, the sudden news that some RiverClan cat had arrived in his territory was certainly something he'd not been expecting. So, as any leader would've done, he knew he had to go check things out.

Being lead by one of his warriors to the cat, Tinystar stood a few foxsteps in front of a oddly composed RiverClan tom. At first, the small leader wondered if they needed herbs or assistance and why they'd sent this cat to do their bidding instead of their Medicine cat, but he shook away the question. Jaystar knew that he'd made him and SkyClan neutral among the clans, but that still didn't answer the question of why this warrior was sitting here in front of him.

"Hello," Tinystar mewed, ever so slightly tilting his head up to look at the stranger. "I assume Jaystar is smart enough to remember that we are in no position to so easily assist RiverClan or any clan for that matter, so what might you be doing in our territory?" the stout leader asked, titling his head to the side curiously. While he hated having to question some cat like this, after what happened with Sedgestrike, he felt as though he needed to raise his guard at least a little, if not any. But, even though his words could've been seen as patronizing, Tinystar still held a warm smile on his muzzle, as always, showing that he really meant no harm. Who knew what this cat would report back to Jaystar, and last thing he wanted to do was start some senseless drama with RiverClan.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] VHQrlk5
I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] 1QYZaRo

I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 18:55

After spending the afternoon caught between the unsavory presence of ShadowClan's mud and their Leader, the novelty of being quite a bit taller than another Leader had already been lost upon Lichenmask. Merely blinking down at Tinystar with those infuriatingly deceptive eyes, ones that held an unsettling flame akin to the ferocious heat of a fox's gaze, the dark-masked tom's tufted ears twitched in immediate response to the smaller tom's formal words. "Bold of you to ever assume that RiverClan would fall to such a drastic situation that they would require your help over others." He quipped back, hardly even bothering to summon the energy that was required to feign an expression that was synonymous with well-meant jibes or embarrassment as a result of thoughts said aloud. Simply pressing past Tinystar to sweep around the small tom in a slow circle, his feathery tail fanned out in rhythmic, leisurely arcs. "I've only come bearing a word of warning."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 18:08

Listening to the tom, Tinylegs should've expected a cold response such as that, but simply shrugged off. If this cat wanted to be forbidding in his approach, that was his choice, but it wasn't a very good one, seeing as though he was the one trespassing on SkyClan land. Turning his head, his gaze following the warrior as he circled around Tinystar, the short leader tilted his head once more.

"Oh?" he began. By the way it sounded, whatever this cat had to warn him about wasn't about any of his warriors doing something horrendous, which sent a shiver up his spine. What trouble were the other clans getting into now? "What might your warning be?" Tinystar asked, his head turning until it could turn around no farther, and then swinging back around so that he could keep his gaze on the RiverClanner.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptyWed 22 Aug 2018 - 10:13

”Destruction awaits you and all of SkyClan, ghosting behind you as closely as your own shadow.” Lichenmask’s voice, drifting in and out of Tinystar’s ears strangely as a result of his constant movements, held that same foreboding note of velvety sinisterness. Feathery tail continuously swaying to and fro, leisurely following suit in his constant prowling. Burning amber gaze remaining fixated upon the small white-furred tom no matter his location, the unrelenting frigid gleam within his eyes didn’t falter for a single moment. ”Although I suppose it’s not your fault, as it was your ancestors choice to pull together a ragtag band of Rogues to try and reform a lost Clan, but that does not matter within the eyes of our ancestors.”

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptyFri 24 Aug 2018 - 13:22

Ears open and willing to listen, the RiverClanner's forewarning words sent a shiver up the small leader's spine. Destruction was coming to SkyClan? Did that mean that RiverClan was going to be attacking them sometime soon? Well, whatever this warning meant, Tinystar would make sure to keep his clan safe, so matter what happened.

Continuing to stay silent, Lichenmask's next words made his fur stand on end. Tinystar wasn't one to get angry, but seeing as though this cat barged into his territory with a warning and had the courage to insult his clan, he couldn't help but be at least a little peeved, and even a bit taken off guard. Maybe this was Jaystar's way of getting back at him for breaking the alliance... but even so, he never thought the RiverClan leader would do such a insensible thing, which left Tinystar even more confused than before.

Pushing away his thoughts and questions, he let his fur flatten down and took a step back from the warrior, which left the two of them standing face to face. "Whatever you're trying to do, whether it be to wedge your way under my pelt like a tick or something else, I'll have you know that my clan has made it a long way from the rouges that our ancestors once were. As far as your warning, thank you for telling me. Now, I have time to prepare for whatever Jaystar, you, or other clans think they're going to do," the short white tom pointed out calmly, his smile turning into a more blank expression. There was no anger in his tone, no fur raised, no bared teeth, just a collected calmness. This cat clearly just wanted to just start tension between clans and he was determined not to give him that satisfaction. If Lichenmask ever thought that he could get a ire filled reaction out of him, he'd been completely wrong.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 14:01

"But that's just the thing," Lichenmask began once more, as enigmatic as ever, "You haven't. There are many cats within your Clan, cats who aren't what they seem." Tilting his shapely head to peer down at Tinystar with his trademark, infuriatingly composed amber gaze that revealed simply nothing. Feathery tail giving an unbothered flick, one that stirred the sparse foliage that rose up around the pair of toms. Continuing to gaze down at Tinystar without elaborating further on the strange statement, a strange emotion simmered within the indecipherable honey depths of his sharp gaze. Blinking once, then twice, the faintest hint of a simper spread across his maw. "I like you Tinystar, you're not like the others. I only want to help you salvage what you can from what comes next," Although his words sounded friendly enough, there was a foreboding callousness that rang emptily in the tension-filled air. "But before I can help you, you must realize what's truly going on right before your eyes." Lazily striding around the smaller tom one final time, Lichenmask halted before him once more- and then promptly settled down upon his haunches. The strange sense of collected aloofness never seemed to falter, but rather strengthen as he peered at the small grey and white tom much more closely. "You have a mate, do you not? If I recall properly, I think her name is Moonlight. Tell me, what do you know of her?"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptyMon 27 Aug 2018 - 13:23

At first, he was willing to listen to this cat with open ears, but the more he did so, the more he distrusted the RiverClan. He liked him? Then why make his speech so threatening so that it pushed the small leader away from even wanting to listen to the rest of what he had to say? About to dismiss the tom from even being aloud on SkyClan territory any longer, him mentioning his mate, Moonlight, drew the tiny leader back in with curiosity.

"She is my beloved mate who stands at my side, and I am forever grateful for and loyal to," Tinystar mewed strongly, standing up a little straighter. Just what was this cat trying to pull now?

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 17:57

The subtle undercurrent of curiosity exuded by Tinystar was all Lichenmask needed. Perhaps curiosity always did kill the cat. Lips curling back to reveal two rows of flawless and starkly white teeth, the leering grin that overtook the young tom's comely features made him more closely resemble a fox than anything else. Expression still frozen within the thralls of a cold, predatory simper, the air was practically trembling with a menacing tension. "You found her all those moons, did you not? Then I'm sure you know what I'm asking you of. We're friends, are we not? There's no need to hide the fact that she's a ThunderClanner, StarClan's shown me enough about you and all those you care for." Tongue lightly clicking against his teeth, the young tom's head tilted once more. However, without allowing Tinystar to get a proper word in, his chest deflated in a dismayed sigh. Shifting an invisible brow upwards as though he was disappointed by the smaller tom's failed attempt to confide in him, the tom's simper was promptly burned away like the morning dew. Lichenmask's faux mannerism of relaxation and friendship fled him, instead replaced by scornful discontent. Why did every Leader have fish guts for brains? He was doing them a favor, would it kill them to be grateful?

"But mayhaps I was too bold to assume you had enough spine to care about her enough to be outraged at the fact that she was probably tossed into your paws like diseased prey. I thought you of all cats would be clever enough to see how utterly despicable and disgusting it is to be placed in a Clan other than what fate had destined you for. And here I was, thinking that this relationship could've been mutually beneficial." Shaking his head slowly with movements as leisurely as molasses, his features were adorned with the faintest hint of a snarl. "Apparent lack of comprehension aside, I know cats like you, Tinystar. Oh how desperately you yearn to prove yourself- to both the living and the dead. Would you be so eager to prove yourself to the stars if you found out Crowstar happily welcomed a scourge into your Clan, even against the wishes of StarClan? Or would you still be more content to sniff the flowers while a fox sleeps amongst your kits?" Previous mentions of friendship were wholly forgotten as Lichenmask reared back a pace or so from Tinystar, gazing down at the little tom as if he was nothing more than a foul-smelling piece of carrion.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 13:43

Moonlight was from ThunderClan? The small tom didn't find himself angry one bit, and instead fascinated. He'd always wondered where his mate had actually come from those many moons ago, and while he hadn't thought the news would be brought by some RiverClan cat, he probably would've never been told otherwise.

"...thinking that this relationship could've been mutually beneficial." How could this cat be so trusting to have thought they were really such close "friends"? They'd only just met, for StarClan's sake. Pushing the still confused thoughts away, Tinystar kept listening to the tom, and once again, the little leader's head was overflowing with questions and confusion. Again, this tom attempted to diminish his position as leader. Again, he attempted to chastise SkyClan and the cats that were in it. But, the abnormal sized leader still didn't let himself get angered, and taking a few moments to filter out the random notions and cluttered confusion and organize the meaningful thoughts and replies, Tinystar let out a soft sigh.

"About my mate's origins go, I'm a bit concerned as to how to even know about what can she's from, but none the less, I would like to thank you for telling me. We've always been wondering where she was from, and now I can finally cure her curiosities," the white and grey leader mewed with a dip of his head, a smile on his muzzle. "And no, I don't yearn to prove myself, for there's nothing to prove," he added simply, speaking nothing but the wholesome truth and not bothering to reiterate or go in depth on what he said or meant. "I was not aware my father let in a scourge, but I trust that he only meant good, seeing as though no cat has shown themselves to be a nuisance or danger to the clan," well, except Sedgestrike, but that was another matter entirely. "None of my clanmates have shared any fox-like habits, but I'll make sure to keep an eye out. And if I were you, I would warn Jaystar to keep any eye out among his clan as well. Who knows who's lurking among the shadows," Tinystar mewed nonchalantly, locking gazes with the the tom, as if to subtly challenge him. If any-cat was a fox, it was the cat standing right in front of him, and quite frankly, Tinystar was beginning to be done with this nonsense.

"Alright RiverClanner," the tom began once more. "I listened to what you had to say, but there are duties to be done," he mewed calmly, his gaze still up at Lichenmask. "Is there anything else you need, or are you done here?" Tinystar finished and tilted his head curiously. He wasn't usually one to "shutdown" what a cat was saying, but seeing as thought this conversation was only getting more and more negative, and there were still his daily duties that needed to be preformed, he had a valid reason to wrap up their little meeting and get back to his clan.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 16:23

What a blithering idiot indeed. Perhaps they called him Tiny due to the size of his brain, not his height.

"Please, feel free to speak to Jaystar all you'd like. But why would he care about you or your Clan? You not only broke an alliance, but publicly slighted him in the process as well. I wouldn't be surprised if he was itching to sink his claws into that hollow head of yours. And who would save you when he does come to show you what happens to those who can't uphold a promise? Unlike you, ShadowClan isn't so weak that they can't uphold their word, and WindClan and ThunderClan have no reason to save you." Chest deflating enigmatically in a display of hyper theatrics, Lichenmask's fox-like features donned themselves in a faux mask of pity. Lifting a slender forepaw up, his flicked his joint to add emphasis to his exasperated words. Unfurling his limb a bit more, his gestured upward towards the dusky evening sky which bled somber colors to suit the occasional. "Not even StarClan would bother with saving your hide. I don't blame them- you're barley managing to lead a ragtag collection of Rogues and you're so blind you can't even see that Crowstar saved the skin of a Dark Forest supporter out of loyalty to the darkness, not out of the good within his heart." Feathery tail giving a slight twitch, the young dark-furred tabby rose to his paws in a fluid motion, Lichenmask promptly turned his back on Tinystar- both physically and metaphorically. Sweeping past a low-hanging frond that obscured his path, his tail flicked in a dismissive gesture. Perhaps Sparrowleaf had been right, the Leaders were all too desperate to cling to power than to actually care about the future of their Clans. What was the good in trying to speak to them, if they were all deaf to his words?

"I suppose I've received my answer. What a pity, I though you had enough common sense to see the storm that's brewing. Although I must warn you out of the good within my heart," The scalding words were accompanied by an unseen leer, "StarClan will not forget this transgression quickly. I hope you come to see the grave mistake you've made in choosing to neglect this warning whenever all those you love are forced to pay the price for your inability to see clearly." Absently tracing his own scent trail back out of the slip dip that encompassed SkyClan's camp, the young tom's form was rapidly being swallowed by the lush mixture of looming trees and over-spilling undergrowth. Hardly making a single sound upon the dry, rock-flecked earth, Lichenmask paused for a brief heartbeat to look back at Tinystar one final time.

"Two sunrises from this meeting, you will travel to Fourtrees with your Deputy and Medicine cat. If you fail to do so, I shall ensure that SkyClan is eradicated permanently. Not a single cat will survive long enough to understand what's happening, let alone escape. The choice is yours, Tinystar- salvation or destruction?"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 7:37

Continuing to listen to listen to the RiverClanner, Tinystar was still as confused as before, but stayed quiet. Had he really insulted Jaystar so? If he had, it was anything but his original intent, for the small tom had never wanted to disparage the RiverClan leader, but apparently it came off as if he'd wanted to do so... 'I'll have to talk to Jaystar about that later,' he made a mental note to himself silently.

Listening as Lichenmask mentioned his clan being nothing more than a band of rogues, he tried to ignore it, but ears perked when his father was mentioned once more. He let in a Dark Forest loyalist for the Dark Forest? No, that couldn't have been right... this cat must've been totally crazy. But, before he was able to say anything, the cat began to leave his presence, making his way straight through the brush that made up the camp's enclosing walls.

"The choice is yours, Tinystar- salvation or destruction?" The words rung in his head as the strange cat disappeared. Of course he only wanted what was best for his clan, so he assumed that mean he didn't really have a choice as to whether he attended this meeting, seeing as though it seemed pretty mandatory. He'd talk to Mistyrain about it and see what she had to say about the matter, but for now, there were duties to be preformed, and while he wanted to go back to his den to lay down and think about all that he'd been told, he couldn't just lay around, especially with Leafbare just around the corner.

'Please, keep us safe,' he prayed simply as he made his way over to the freshkill pile, his pelt beginning to tingle with anxiousness at the worry of the RiverClanner's heeding words.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]   I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Half Human, And Half Machine [closed, PLOT]
Page 1 of 1