Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Aug 2018 - 20:02

Swiftstep jumped up onto the Tallrock, eyes shining with pride. Another young kit was leaving the nursey behind to become an apprentice, the next step to reaching warriorhood. The deputy's face was fixed to a serious expression before he would begin. He couldn't help the excitement he felt for the lucky kit. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Swiftstep called with an authoritative tone.
Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Characters : [F]allenpaw, [S]nowpaw, [L]ightpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Apprentice, [S] Apprentice, [L] Apprentice
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Aug 2018 - 6:53

Fallenkit felt a wave of anxiety rush over him. He cautiously padded out of the nursery into the clearing. His heart pounded with each step.
This is it, Fallenkit thought with a shiver, of both satisfaction and nervousness. My apprentice ceremony.
He wondered who his mentor would be as he sat down beneath the Tallrock.

Last edited by Soulwish on Tue 14 Aug 2018 - 6:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot a couple of details...)
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Aug 2018 - 16:17

The brown tom looked down at Fallenkit with a pleased gaze before continuing, "We all gather here today to make one of our kits an apprentice. Fallenkit, please step forward." Once the tom-kit did, the deputy nodded approvingly with a small smile and then began to speak again, "Fallenkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Fallenpaw. Foxspirit will be your mentor. I know that she will pass down everything she knows on to you."
Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Characters : [F]allenpaw, [S]nowpaw, [L]ightpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Apprentice, [S] Apprentice, [L] Apprentice
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 5:42

Newly named Fallenpaw nodded, whiskers and tail tip twitching with his nervousness. He padded over to Foxspirit to touch noses with his new mentor.

Nothing will be the same anymore, he thought. From now on, I am Fallenpaw, until I prove myself worthy of a new rank and name.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 21:18

OOC: Sorry for the late reply! I was gone.

Foxspirit padded up to the young Fallenpaw, gazing at her first apprentice. It seemed like just yesterday she was the one looking up at her mentor, Quailfeather.  She hoped she could be as good as the retired warrior. "I will teach you everything I know." Foxspirit meowed to Fallenpaw as she leaned down to touch noses with her.

Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallenkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: