Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cays Art and Requests 2.0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

Cays Art and Requests 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Cays Art and Requests 2.0 EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 17:31

Cays Art and Request Centre
Because having too much time on one’s hands is too productive for my own good.

Long story short. I’m currently in a very good drawing mood. Feel free to join me in Picarto as I work on requests, but be warned that I do play music. Nothing too swear-filled, just… my tastes aren’t everyone’s cup of tea XD

Cays Art and Requests 2.0 Status

Request Status: CLOSED!

*Please note that sometimes I will do these pics in random orders depending on who and what I feel like drawing at the time. I may also choose to decline or remove any that I see fit.*

Request form:
Code:

[b]Link to profile or creation:[/b] (Anywhere I can find current information on their personality, markings, coat colour, etc)
[b]Preferred Action:[/b] (If applicable)

A little note: If any of you want an image I drew for you resized, I can totally do that! Just tell me what height or length you'd prefer it to be and I would be happy to scale it down for you. (I draw them at 2200 pixels high so... yeah. XD)

Completed Images Index: (let's make it all easier to find shall we?)

Finished:

Current Requests:

1. Amity - Morningpaw - Blue green eyes, Plant in mouth.

2. Drippy - Sharptooth, Additional image - Back arched, in combat!

3. Lulu - Loaf
If it's a full body, have him sitting and looking to his side with a scowl on his face. His claws are unsheathed. If it's just a headshot/bust, have his ears be pinned back and him looking extra aggressive.

4. FreshJade - Head shots siggy

5. Bumble - Honeypaw
Licking her paw, and rolling her eyes being over all sassy, or hunched over crying.

Last edited by Cays on Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 18:15; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Cays Art and Requests 2.0 EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 17:37

Link to profile or creation: Morningpaw
She has blue-green eyes :)
Preferred Action: Looking cute and curious with plants in her mouth? :)
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Cays Art and Requests 2.0 EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 17:42

Link to profile or creation: Sharptooth's Character Profile (unfinished ;-;)
Preferred Action: In the middle of battle, either attacking or with her back arched
Here's a photo since my description isn't the greatest~
Spoiler:

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Cays Art and Requests 2.0 EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 17:47

Link to profile or creation: <3
Preferred Action: Depends. If it's a full body, have him sitting and looking to his side with a scowl on his face. His claws are unsheathed. If it's just a headshot/bust, have his ears be pinned back and him looking extra aggressive.

Cays Art and Requests 2.0 Tenor Cays Art and Requests 2.0 Original Cays Art and Requests 2.0 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Cays Art and Requests 2.0 EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 18:08

Boop you were going to do headshot sig for me,  here's the info. If you're not down for that anymore that's fine.

Flamepaw, Riverclan- formerly Thunderclan
A ginger tabby cat with leafy green eyes. Short and frail-looking. She has a white underbelly, chest, and paws. Once upon a time, she was a purity-nazi. Since taken from her home, she stayed somewhat feisty but was humbled and spends a lot of time looking out towards the forest. She regrets nearly every movement she made since she was born. She is still regretful but happier now that she's on her way to warriorhood.

Spotfur, Riverclan
Spotfur is a white tom with cream-colored ears. He is brown and grey spotted with claw scars on his right eye and chest. His right flank also has a scar from when a piece of ice flew into it.  His left leg is gone, his left ear is half torn off. He is a regretful, loyal, fatherly tom with a love for words.

Cinderfall, Riverclan.

A pale blue-grey tom with a fluffy tail and tabby stripes, a mini Jaystream but lighter colored. Amber eyes of his dead mother. Large nasty scar on his belly, crooked tail, and his left ear was torn off leading down to his eye, which was blinded. Curious and calm, Cinderfall loves to comfort others and has a hunger for history. Unlike other apprentices, he sits still easily.  Finds himself content with the quiet behind-the-scenes- most of the time. Loves to learn.

Beekit, Thunderclan
A white tom with blue/amber heterochromia. Dark gray lines reminiscent of tear streaks run down face. Tail fades from white at the base to black at the tip.Just plain mean and a bully. Take Eaglefang, Stormstrike, and Sedgestrike, combine them, and you have Beekit.

Last edited by freshJade on Mon 20 Aug 2018 - 11:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Characters : // Honey kit Wc //
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Cays Art and Requests 2.0 EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 18:11

Link to profile or creation: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t35936-bumbles-chars
Preferred Action: licking her paw, and rolling her eyes being over all sassy, or hunched over crying either or is fine!

Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Cays Art and Requests 2.0 EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 18:13

aaaaaand with that the first five are filled. 8D

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Cays Art and Requests 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cays Art and Requests 2.0
Page 1 of 1