Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

False Security (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6714

False Security (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 4:58 pm

The morning was peaceful and quiet. Birds' chirping filled the air as the sky above RiverClan territory slowly lightened, subtle shades of pink and orange layering the clouds. Below the sunrise, a she-cat walked alone, her fluffy white fur luminescent in the morning light. Though Snowblossom's kits were all apprentices now, and she had returned to regular duties, the she-cat still thought of herself as a queen. Though, she admitted to herself as she padded through the territory, it was nice to get back to her warrior responsibilities. She'd never enjoyed fighting, but patrolling and hunting were things she had missed. The silence in the territory was enjoyable, luring her into a false sense of security. Though day-to-day life was hardly quiet- the debacles with Shade and then with ThunderClan had been enough to thoroughly mess with any RiverClan cat's mind- it seemed like, for once, they might get some peace. Everything here on the territory looked safe, and besides- surely, no cat would dare to come into the middle of her Clan's territory to attack them.

Little did she know how wrong she was.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 11:31 pm

(OOC: OMG, I'm SO sorry for the late response!)

The deep, low rumble of a deviously amused purr sounded from behind Snowblossom, and Shade stalked out from behind the reeds, narrowing his eyes hungrily on his new prey that he had chosen to torment. "Well, hello there, Snowblossom. It's been a while since we've last seen each other, eh? I sure do hope your beloved kits are doing just fine." He let out a low, malicious chuckle. "Well, for now, anyway."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 3:36 am

Snowblossom was so deeply focused on the beautiful scenery that she didn't hear the tom behind her until he spoke. She whirled around in shock, jumping at least two mouse-lengths into the air before her frantic eyes landed on the rogue who had snuck up behind her. Shade, the dangerous tom who had already killed multiple of her Clanmates and seriously wounded many others. And here she was, alone, facing him. Far from a brave she-cat, the fluffy warrior had a severe dislike of fighting and definitely wasn't very good at it. The thoughts of Spotfur's maimed leg and Ashpaw's bloody body filled her mind, and she trembled with terror at the look in the rogue's eyes, trembling like a leaf. Her deep green eyes reflected every feeling passing through her mind- horror, shame, fear, self-loathing. Why, why had she gone out alone? She wasn't even able to find the strength to move or speak until Shade mentioned her kits, threatening them with simple, falsely pleasant words absolutely dripping with malice. Through her utter and complete fear, her jaw tightened, and she managed to force a few stuttering words past clenched teeth: "Y-you stay a-away from my k-k-kits."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 3:16 pm

"And what makes you think I'll do that, hmm? It's not as if a soft, pacifistic kittypet like you could do anything to stop me," Shade sneered, stalking even closer to her now. "You know... About a moon ago, while I was playing with a SkyClan apprentice, I grew quite curious. What was I curious about, you ask? Well, about what cats tasted like. Did you know SkyClan tastes a bit like bird? That does seem to be their primary source of food after all. That got me wondering, if WindClan ate rabbit, ThunderClan ate squirrel, and ShadowClan ate frog, would that mean they would taste like their signature prey, too? And what about RiverClan? Would one of your precious kits taste like fish if I decided to slaughter and devour them? Maybe I'll just have to find out to satisfy my curiosity." He grinned menacingly at Snowblossom, whom he was now pressed nose-to-nose with, his eyes gleaming with sadistic amusement.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Snowblossom tried to back away from the insane tom, but her paws wouldn't move. Why did this always happen to her? Why was she such a weakling? Shade's words slid across the small space between them into her ears, worming their way into her brain, filling her mind with horrifying images. He had eaten cats? What sort of monster was this?! He wasn't even a cat anymore, not even just a codebreaking rogue! Not only was he a murderer, he was an entirely different creature. He was just as bad as a dog, or a fox. It was hard to believe this cat had once been RiverClan. Frantic thoughts raced through her head- how would she get away? What was she supposed to do? Her fear was herself was only less than her fear for her kits as Shade threatened them further. He couldn't touch her kits! She wouldn't let him! Even though she wasn't able to grab hold of herself due to her terror, she felt herself standing upright, teeth bared in a snarl, moving through the insane fear that held her bound. She hated fighting, but she would do anything for her kits, her precious children. This monster wouldn't have them! Her claws unsheathed, her eyes narrowed. "Over my dead body."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 12:33 am

Shade’s grin grew maliciously wide. ”I just may have to take you up on that offer.” He launched himself at the she-cat and chomped down hard on her tail, then yanked back as hard as he could, unbalancing her.

Shade used Tail Yank on Snowblossom, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shade
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Snowblossom
54/60 HP
200/200 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 2:31 am

This was obviously a mistake. Snowblossom let out a squeak of pain as she was immediately thrown to the ground by the rogue, his sharp teeth digging easily into her fluffy tail. Completely unbalanced, shaking with both fear and adrenaline, the white she-cat struggled to get up from the ground. Her kits were in danger- some mother she was to be immediately overpowered like this. The thought of her beautiful kits- Meadowpaw, Flurrypaw, Milkpaw, all the others- gave her some strength. It wasn't quite enough to overpower her abject terror, but it was enough to get her to fight her way to her feet, battling internally with herself, forcing herself to meet the monster's eyes. It was enough. She had to beat Shade... or she'd never forgive herself.

Snowblossom is no longer stunned.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 2:39 am

Chuckling darkly, the battle-scarred tom reared up and slashed his claws hard across her cheek, knocking her back down when she tried to get up again.

Shade used Rear-Up to Slash on Snowblossom, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Shade
60/60 HP
175/200 SP

Snowblossom
41/60 HP
200/200 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:47 pm

Snowblossom let out a hiss of pain from between clenched teeth as she was knocked down to the ground again, but she forced herself to get right back up and claw the smug-looking monster in the face. She winced at the feel of his flesh tearing between her claws, and tried her hardest not to look at the blood on them, but she knew that she had to fight back. If she didn't, she and her kits were as good as dead.

Snowblossom used Rear-up-to-Slash on Shade, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Snowblossom
41/60 HP
185/200 SP

Shade
49/60 HP
175/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Shade spat in pain, shaking his head, and snarled furiously at the she-cat. "I'm going to make you regret doing that!" He gnashed his teeth into her scruff and shook her violently.

Shade used Scruff Shake on Snowblossom, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Snowblossom is Stunned for one turn.

Shade
49/60 HP
150/200 SP

Snowblossom
36/60 HP
185/200 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:07 pm

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

False Security (Closed) Mistpe10
False Security (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:07 pm

The much smaller, fluffier she-cat was easily shaken around, before being tossed violently to the ground like a piece of scrap moss, or fresh-kill that a kit was playing with. Her head knocked hard against a rock, and her vision became shaky. The world blurred. Snowblossom struggled against her dizziness, trying her hardest to get up, but she could barely move her paws. She knew that if she didn't get up, she was basically doomed... But she couldn't move. She just lay there, desperately attempting to get up, fear building with each second that she was unsuccessful.

Snowblossom is no longer stunned.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Now that Snowblossom was temporarily unable to move, Shade took his chance to pin her down and shred up her fluffy underbelly with his hind claws, grinning wildly and insanely down at her as he tore away at her post-pregnancy pudge.

Shade used Belly Rake on Snowblossom, dealing 12 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shade
49/60 HP
140/200 SP

Snowblossom
24/60 HP
185/200 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:44 pm

Snowblossom let out a cry of pain as the rogue clawed at her soft underbelly, tearing easily through her fur to the unprotected flesh below it. She'd been in battles before, but no cat had been as unashamedly violent or as intent on causing pain as this cat. Giving birth to her kits was nothing compared to the torture of having her belly torn to shreds. Trying her hardest not to collapse in agony, the fluffy she-cat clawed weakly back at the tom, her bloodied claws tearing straight through the grooves already left on Shade's face from her earlier attack. It was hard to concentrate through the pain and the dizziness, and she could feel her small amount of strength quickly leaving her body, but she knew that if she lost this fight she wouldn't get a second chance.

Snowblossom used Front Paw Strike on Shade, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Snowblossom
24/60 HP
175/200 SP

Shade
40/60 HP
140/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:51 pm

The bloodthirsty rogue roared in agony at the recurring pain that seemed to increase tenfold from Snowblossom's attack. He stumbled back and off of the queen, but he still bore through the pain. Rearing up and aiming quickly yet carefully, he brought his paws down hard on the she-cat's head, knocking her back to the ground. "Stay down!"

Shade used Upright Lock on Snowblossom, dealing 14 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Shade
40/60 HP
115/200 SP

Snowblossom
10/60 HP
175/200 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False Security (Closed)   False Security (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

False Security (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next