Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 4:46

Loaf trekked through the terrain slowly, eyes wary as he glanced all over the moor. It was oddly open, very different from Twolegplace and Skyclan territory; however, it was way easier to move around, and if he crouched low enough, his sand-colored pelt could almost blend right in with the tall grasses. Liking that idea, the tom dropped into a crouch, planning on sneaking up any unsuspecting cat that happened to be waiting for him in the grasses.

Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} Tenor Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} Original Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:52

"You must be lost, friend." A small, fluffy tom had been creeping through the tall grass, his blue-green eyes narrowed in concentration. He had noticed something moving from that old stump nearby- further investigation had proven him right. There was a stranger here, and although he couldn't see them, his nose could guide him well enough.
Once he had made his presence known, the young tom wasted no time. He had a basic idea of where this cat was: strike first, ask questions later. The apprentice threw himself on top of the stranger, small, needle-sharp claws raking at anything they could reach.

Thornpaw used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP. Loaf is stunned for 1 turn.

Thornpaw
20/20
70/80

Loaf
39/45
140/140
^ let me know if that's incorrect! I was just guessing

Last edited by Drippy on Wed 18 Jul 2018 - 3:51; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15123

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:52

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} Mistpe10
Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 16:17

Loaf had no time to react before a blur rushed over and pinned him down, raking its claws across his body. He hissed in pain, and thrashed wildly, aiming to knock the cat off.

Loaf is no longer stunned.

Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} Tenor Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} Original Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 3:58

No hesitation. One of the most basic things Thornpaw had ever learned.
The tall apprentice, sensing he was losing his grip, leaped off of the stranger at the last possible minute. He skidded to a stop, only to turn and throw himself back at the tom. Turning at the last moment, Thornpaw drove his shoulder into the stranger's side, trusting his momentum would throw the cat off balance and give him time to collect himself.

Thornpaw used Run-And-Tackle, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP.

Thornpaw
20/20
60/80

Loaf
33/45
140/140

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 4:41

Loaf was momentarily knocked off his feet by the move, but quickly regained his footing. Gee, these cats were fast. As it darted past him, he slashed at his side, hoping it would at least slow it down.

Loaf used Rear-up to Slash , dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Loaf: 
33/45 HP
125/140 SP

Thornpaw:
9/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018 - 0:22

Thornpaw shook himself, ears flat against his head. This cat was strong. With a hiss, the apprentice shook off the blow and, using his long legs, threw himself once again onto the tom's back. "Stay out of my territory, kittypet." He grunted, using his claws to keep his footing. This time, he'd stay on for as long as possible.

Thornpaw used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP. Loaf is stunned for 1 turn.

Thornpaw:
9/20 HP
60/80 SP

Loaf:
27/45 HP
125/140 SP

Last edited by Drippy on Thu 19 Jul 2018 - 0:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15123

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018 - 0:22

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} Mistpe10
Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018 - 1:23

Loaf hissed, thrashing wildly to try and knock the cat off. Its grip refused to budge, much to his disdain. "Call me a kittypet one more time, and I'll make sure your death is slow and painful."

Loaf is no longer stunned.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018 - 4:21

"Of course you will, kittypet." Thornpaw spat, once again jumping a safe distance away before turning to face the tom once again. "I'll call you whatever I want. This is my territory, and if you so much as touch me my clanmates will hunt you down and end your sorry life." With that, the apprentice raced at the stranger as if to knock him over again. Then, at the last minute, Thornpaw flipped over and dove beneath him, turning to rake his claws across the intruder's soft underbelly.

Thornpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and using 10 SP

Thornpaw:
9/20 HP
50/80 SP

Loaf:
20/45 HP
125/140 SP

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018 - 5:12

Loaf snarled, growing quite agitated at the Windclan apprentice. He was done toying around with him. Time to finish the fight once and for all. The giner tabby reared up and brought his unsheathed claws down on Thornpaw's head, slamming him to the ground. He hissed into his ear, tail lashing behind him as a fire of rage burned within his irises. "If I ever see you again," He spat, raking his claws across his face to get the point across, "I will not hesitate to tear your windpipe out. Which is why, I'm going to leave you to the crows now. I hope you bleed out before anyone finds you. Hah, I doubt anyone misses you enough to notice that you've been gone," He chuckled, eyes dark, "I really do hope we meet again. I look forward to watching the lights die in your terrified eyes." He stalked off leisurely, a smirk on his face.

Loaf used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina. 

Thornpaw is unable to fight.

Loaf : 
20/45 HP
105/140 SP

Thornpaw:
KO'ed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}   Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Duke it Out 3.0 {Closed}
Page 1 of 1