Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confession time, here's what I've got(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Confession time, here's what I've got(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Confession time, here's what I've got(closed)   Confession time, here's what I've got(closed) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Spotfur padded up to the leader, noticing all of the reports of Shade maiming and attacking cats. Perhaps it was time to report another. "Er... Jaystar? May i speak to you for a bit? It's about Shade."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Confession time, here's what I've got(closed)   Confession time, here's what I've got(closed) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:37 pm

The leader, who had just left his den, was exhausted. His fur, once glossy and bright was getting darker and dirtier due to the lack of sleep and of self-care. The guilt filled his soul. He let that monster go believing that he wouldn't come back but instead, he had been maiming, spilling the blood of his clanmate without mercy. This was all his fault... he failed to his clanmate as a leader. Ivystar would have killed him but he had to be a coward. He had to be kind again and punish him with exile only because he was a former clanmate. Jaystar was pathetic and he knew it. Why did his mother, Starclan, choose him to lead Riverclan after this mess he made?

In the middle of this swirling storm, the sound of a tom he knew reached his tufted ears. Turning his face to see the maimed warrior, the leader's expression only got darker when he heard that cursed name. He wanted to hiss but only a weak meow came out of his mouth as he turned his body, lashing his tail. "Come to my den... let's talk there." He mewed serious before entering his dark home. He sat down in his wet bed of moss and then fixed his green eyes on the spotted tom. He made a movement of his head as he was saying to him that he could talk now.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Confession time, here's what I've got(closed) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Confession time, here's what I've got(closed)   Confession time, here's what I've got(closed) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Spotfur nodded and followed the leader into his den. "I was on a patrol with Shade, Smokewish, and Nutfur. And Shade got mad that Nutfur scared away his prey and nearly killed her, and said he'd actually kill her if we told you. We were really scared and we should have said it earlier, before he could do all this damage. I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confession time, here's what I've got(closed)   Confession time, here's what I've got(closed) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 2:04 pm

The tom couldn't be angry at the younger tom. His words made him feel sad and he nodded, tired. Jaystar looked away from him, the fur of his tail slightly rose up as he curled it around his paws. How could he be so blind? As their leader, he was supposed to protect them but his weakness didn't let him see the growing danger inside his clan. "The past is done, Spotfur... there's nothing we could do to change it. I only hope you've told me before but... thank you too for confessing me this now. The next time something like this happens... don't be afraid to tell me. I wish you can have more faith in me..." He turned his sight to the tom once again. He wasn't acting anymore like that serious leader's faced he had decided to take. This time, he was showing his true self: a cat who sorry, regretful and tired for not being strong enough to protect his clan and his clanmates.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Confession time, here's what I've got(closed)   Confession time, here's what I've got(closed) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Spotfur blinked. "Jaystar, I completely trust you as my leader. I hold my faith that you are the best cat to lead Riverclan. But he'd have kept his promise and killed Nutfur... I suppose, though, hindsight is the clearest." After a brief pause, he continued. "You can't stress too much, Jaystar. You should be able to relax sometimes. I'm being honest, you have not looked too well recently. I know that Shade is giving us all fear and stress, but it's hitting you hard and we can't have that. I'm no deputy, no medicine cat, and probably in no place to say this, but we need you healthy and calm. Find time to chill." He nudged his leader with his nose, watching him with concern lacing his voice and expression.

Ooc: well it took this turn, but that's not bad

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confession time, here's what I've got(closed)   Confession time, here's what I've got(closed) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:21 pm

The tom's chest felt a little lighter after those words. He sighed and returned the nudge, friendly. In the past, he didn't trust Spotfur after how he attacked Goldeneye but now it was in the past. He had changed and he understood why he didn't tell him in time about Shade. "Don't look to yourself so low. You might not hold any high rank but you're a Riverclan warrior and as Riverclan's leader, I'm all ears to hear the comments of my clanmates. You've all the right to tell what you think... and I'm grateful to you for that. Thank you for your advice." He purred in a soft and more relaxed manner. Of course, he was still tense and the troubles kept tormenting his mind but now... he could try to not let those worries take over his body. If he wasn't healthy, his clan wouldn't have a leader.

He stepped back and smiled at the younger tom. "You should come back and rest. In these dark times, we need every warrior we can have. Take care of yourself and your family, Spotfur. They need you."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Confession time, here's what I've got(closed)   Confession time, here's what I've got(closed) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:09 am

Spotfur gave a small smile and a dip of his head. "I will. Thank you." He turned to leave the den, somewhat happier than when he entered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confession time, here's what I've got(closed)   Confession time, here's what I've got(closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confession time, here's what I've got(closed)
Page 1 of 1