Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 17:52

Cinderfall was blissfully oblivious to the harshness of the world. It was so peaceful as he lay on the rock. The hot Greenleaf sun warmed his fur and river water spray cooled it. White puffy clouds rushed by through the vibrant blue sky and Thunderclan forests had never seemed so lush. He watched the day go by with half closed eyes, dozing off and unaware of what was coming. Because his whole life was about to change.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 19:42

Shade grinned with a stifled low chuckle as he silently stalked out of the reeds behind the dozing warrior. This entire time he had been preying off of warriors and apprentices one by one from all five Clans, he had confronted them first. But this time, he wanted to really get the drop on them and give them a good surprise.

He stalked closer and closer until he was right behind Cinderfall. Then he lowered his head, snapped his teeth hard into his tail, and yanked as hard as he could. As he did, he twisted his head sharply, and a sickening snap was heard as the middle of his tail just under where his teeth clamped down bent at an unnatural angle. His tail had been broken.

Shade used Tail Yank on Cinderfall, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Cinderfall is Stunned for one turn.

Shade
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Cinderfall
39/45 HP
160/160 SP

(OOC: Let me know if I got Cinderfall's stats wrong please. :3)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 6:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 5:00

(Ye, cinder is only a young warrior)

Cinderfall snapped awake at the pain, stunned by the surprise and pain. He grit his teeth as he pulled himself up. "Shade." He hissed. "You have nerve coming back. I have permission to kill you."

Cinderfall is no longer stunned.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 8:28

”Ha! Good luck with that after this!” Shade grinned maniacally as he reared up over Cinderfall and slashed his claws across his face. His left ear had been completely torn off, yet the claw marks didn’t reach his eardrum, and blood leaked profusely from the bad scratch in his left eye.

Shade used Rear-Up to Slash on Cinderfall, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Shade
60/60 HP
175/200 SP

Cinderfall
26/45 HP
160/160 SP

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 12:11

His odds were not good. Hoping he wouldn't follow, Cinderfall dove under the water, ignoring the blazing pain clashing with cold water. Instead of retreating, however, the Riverclan tom launched out of the river to attack Shade.

Cinderfall used Underwater Pushoff, dealing 11 damage and using 15 stamina!

Shade
49/60 HP
175/200 SP

Cinderfall
26/45 HP
145/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] EmptySat 14 Jul 2018 - 17:43

Shade snarled in pain at the attack from the water, flying back from the force of the blow. He rolled back up on his paws and dived underneath Cinderfall's belly, lashing out his claws to score a wide gash into his skin before leaping back up behind him.

Shade used Half-Turn Belly Rake on Cinderfall, dealing 13 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Shade
49/60 HP
155/200 SP

Cinderfall
13/45 HP
145/160 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 4:13

Cinderfall tried to ignore the pain, but it was getting pretty prominent and his balance wasn't terribly good, but he got in an attack anyway.

Cinderfall used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina.

Shade
40/60 HP
155/200 SP

Cinderfall
13/45 HP
135/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 15:29

Shade grunted, but he ultimately shook off the attack. He had Cinderfall exactly where he wanted him now. He reared up on his hind legs, positioned his forepaws quickly over his head, and slammed him down hard onto the ground. One of his paws slipped and slammed into his left shoulder, and he grinned widely as it emitted a sickening popping noise as he dislocated it.

"Go on," he taunted with a wicked grin as he stood over his defeated enemy. "Get back up and continue the fight. If you can, that is."

Shade used Upright Lock on Cinderfall, dealing 14 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Cinderfall is unable to battle.

Shade
40/60 HP
130/200 SP

Cinderfall
0/45 HP
135/160 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 7:05

Cinderfall dropped like a bag of sand. He growled weakly, "You monstrous scum. You know I can't. " He winced as he tried to move and his left shoulder blazed with pain. With a defeated sigh, he continued. "Get on with it, then. I know you're here to kill me, so just do it already." Jaystar had better get revenge on this guy soon.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018 - 13:26

(OOC: OOF! Sorry for the late reply!)

Shade grinned down wickedly at Cinderfall, then took a step back. ”Actually, I think I have a much better idea. Why don’t I let you live? Sure, it’s fun to kill, but I’d think this time, I’d rather have Jaystar really regret his decision of banishing me. What better way to do that than to have him feel constant guilt of his decision every single time he sees his disabled son, now barely able to hunt and fight? Maybe I’ll come back to finish the job... but that would just grant Jaystar a bit of mercy, wouldn’t it?”

The rogue turned around and began to stalk off, but then he stopped and looked back at him to growl, ”This never would have happened to anyone if Jaystar had just killed me to begin with. Make sure he knows that, won’t you?” With that, he fled from RiverClan territory.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]   Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinder Falls Victim[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1