Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) Empty
PostSubject: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 18:10

Cinderpaw padded out of the apprentice den a big stupid grin on her face. It was the day after Echopaw's apprentice ceremony it was a shock to find out Jaystream was going to be mentoring him but she was beyond glad about it. Echopaw needed a father figure in his life....not that Jaystream was her mate or anything..or at least he keeps calling her a friend. Blushing a bit she shook her head, she stopped to stretch out her back legs. Now that she was fully healed she couldn't wait to go on patrols now and to help her clan out more. She was a bit scared now to go out with anybody after Flowerpetal's death, it really tore her up and scared her beyond words. Now she likes to go out by herself...if this mist that is attacking and killing cats get her well that will be easier on the clan then a warrior's death.

She shook her head again, no need to be thinking like that. She signed deeply trying to bring back that smile. She had to be strong for Jaystream and now Echopaw. They needed her. Her yellow eyes scanned around camp looking for something to do. It was a bit too early for her normal patrolling, she liked to go out later in the day. She padded to the fresh kill pile and grabbed whatever was there then padded under shade. Really she wasn't that hungry but she thought it was something to do.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Snowflower

Snowflower

Characters : Riverclan- Snowkit-Female
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 19:37

Snowkit made her way aimlessly in small circles while half-heartedly chasing after a weird looking bug. She eventually gave up on the chase, though really it had been long forgotten a while ago, and left the shallow trail that now showed where the beetle, and Snowkit had been. Chasing beetles had certainly gotten too boring, especially when she was doing it all by herself. Snowkit smiled slightly when a newfound determination to find something, or someone to play with entered her mind.

With finding a friend on the top of Snowkit's to-do list, she wandered along, her silver-green gaze scanning the land for new friends. It had indeed been a long time since Snowkit had the guts to do much more than sulking or playing by herself...ever since her parents died, she'd been all alone. Well that was going to change today!

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017 - 12:48

Cinderpaw sighed as she took a mouthful of her prey, she loved quietness. Her eyes scanned the clearing searching for anything that would catch her eye really, when she spotted a small pure white kit playing alone. Her head titled, another loner huh? First Echokit and now another one? She sighed again remembering her kit hood, of course she was alone then too just like those kits no siblings no parents and she was too shy to talk to others. It broke her heart these days to see kits all alone they don't deserve that. Taking another sigh she got to her paws and made her way over to the small she kit with a huge grin. "Whata doing? Why are you by yourself?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Snowflower

Snowflower

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017 - 15:42

Snowkit looked up in the direction the voice came from and suddenly felt dwarfed by the multi-colored apprentice that seemed to tower high above her. She soon regained her confidence and smiled brightly at the she-cat. "I was playing with a weird bug...but It got boring after a while." Snowkit paused for as moment to glance at the spot the bug had once been in, only to find it gone. She wasn't very disappointed. "Oh and uh...I just don't know many cats here. I will make more friends soon though!" Snowkit added in a cheerful tone.

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 11:27

Cinderpaw smiled down at the young kit, she was bigger then her but she was smaller then most apprentices her age really a lot smaller. Her head titled at the kit's words she blinked then turned to where Snowkit looked for the bug to see nothing there. "Well if you want I can be your friend? I don't know much cats here either even though I am an apprentice." She shrugged then sat down. "So what is your name little one? I'm Cinderpaw." So this kit was like her after all, lonely. But she seemed to have a happy personality not shy like she was. She would defiantly have a ton of friends soon.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Snowflower

Snowflower

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 13:42

Snowkit paused for a moment upon hearing Cinderpaw offering to be friends. Okay, now no cat in their right mind would turn down friendship, right? The thought seemed completely absurd to Snowkit. A few long seconds later, and Snowkit began to smile once more. "Well sure. I'd love to be your friend...and the name's Snowkit, it's nice to meet you uh...big one!" She said in a friendly tone. Already Snowkit liked Cinderpaw, she was really nice. Snowkit could easily see the two of them being friends for a long time. That was her hope anyway.

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 18:22

Cinderpaw smiled as Snowkit smiled, really she wasn't sure how the kit would take it. Echopaw yelled at her at first and she knew when she was a kit she would be all shy about it. But she was happy when Snowkit approved. "Okay! And I would love to be your friend. Maybe you can meet my other friend, Echopaw. He is very..shy but I think he needs friends. It's very nice to meet you." She smiled more, "I'm not that big trust me. There is plenty of cats that are bigger then me. Like I'm sure your mother and father is bigger then me." This kit seemed completely different then Echopaw but she was very nice for a kit, she has meet annoying kits before but this one seemed...mature. She defiantly should have Echopaw and this kit to meet, they will get along nicely together.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Snowflower

Snowflower

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 19:24

Snowkit grinned at her paws for a moment, completely overwhelmed from all of the excitement of making a friend. For a long minute or two, Snowkit just smiled dumbly at the ground until eventually she sat down and looked back at Cinderpaw. "I'd like to meet this Echopaw. He sounds nice...like you!" She meowed enthusiastically before pausing to shuffle her paws in the dirt. "Oh and uh...my parents aren't around anymore. I think they went to uh...that stars. I can't really remember that much of them." Snowkit's face morphed into a quizzical expression as she tried to remember. Something about gray...and white? Some soft words maybe. It was painfully clear that Snowkit did not yet understand the concept of death.

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 17:32

Cinderpaw didn't really know what to say or do while Snowkit smiled at the ground, it must be alot to think about having a new friend for the youngster. But when she looked back up to her she had a small smile, "I'm sure he would be delighted to meet you to. He is really nice. And thank you!" She purred a bit as Snowkit shuffled her paws her head titled as she spoke up. Her eyes grew saddened and wide as she realized this kit's parents were dead. She was all alone, just like her when she was a kit. And like Echopaw, sure he has his father but his father was never there for him and his sister wasn't either. She sighed as she looked down at the kit her eyes soft, "Well if you want I can be sorta like your mother? I mean I guess you have a queen to take care of you but I can watch over you and such if you want? Echopaw also views me as a mother so if you don't mind that..." She wasn't sure how the kit would react to that, and how Jaystream would. It seemed like her taking care of Echopaw with his help seemed tough but another kit? Maybe she should speak to Echopaw and Jaystream first before raising Snowkit's hopes up. But she already asked...

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Snowflower

Snowflower

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 19:59

Snowkit wasn't sure about having a new mom. Her other one was only around for a little bit after she was born and though not much came to mind when thinking about her mother and what she was like, Snowkit was positive that she would've been super duper nice. With a slightly startled gasp, Snowkit looked away, realizing that she'd been staring at Cinderpaw with a startled/conflicted expression for quite a long time and made it top priority to look away. Snowkit tried to wrap up her internal struggle and sat down with her fluffy tail curled around her legs. "Well...you already have Echopaw...and uh...you aren't a warrior yet so uh wouldn't being a mom be hard? I don't want to be in the way..." Snowkit trailed off, her silvery-green eyes that had moments ago been so full of life, dulled a bit. The thought of inconveniencing her new friend almost seemed like treason in the young mind of Snowkit's. It just didn't seem fair to Cinderpaw...maybe it was better for the apprentice for them to stay as friends. Or sisters. That would be pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 13:05

Cinderpaw blinked waiting for the kit's response then she chuckled, "I mean if you want! I don't have to be your mother I mean you must have a sorta mother and I might get in the way! And I am an apprentice anyways so its fine I was just thinking aloud!" She rambled off but then looked down at the kit when she heard a startled gasp but then smiled as she saw nothing was wrong. She had to not let out a squeal as Snowkit curled her fluffy tail around her small legs, she was so cute!!! But at her words she had to nod a bit, "Well sorta I did kinda raised Echopaw he was a kit but that was when he was older. Don't worry you won't be in the way! How would your cute self be in the way?" But she stopped as she saw the slight dullness in the kits eyes then in her mind she started panicking, great now I'm hurting a kit. "Hey hey its okay! If its to much then forget it! Why don't I be like your older sister how does that sound? I can still be your older sister and be an apprentice can't I?" She rambled off again not really knowing what to say to make this kit better.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Snowflower

Snowflower

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 13:22

Snowkit felt somewhat bad for acting the way she did about having a new mom. Cinderpaw would definitely make a great mother. 'I just don't want to replace my mommy' Snowkit thought while Cinderpaw was talking and only when the apprentice say the word 'sister' did Snowkit actually look at the apprentice with a hopeful expression. "Oh my gosh, really?! I was just thinking that!" Snowkit paused for a moment to collect her thoughts and within seconds of blurting out her answer, was back on her paws again with a bubbly smile. "You can totally be my older sister, I've always wanted littermates!" She added with a squeal that was soon followed by a series of giggles. Wow! A real sister! How amazing could this day get? Finding that bug was pretty neat, but this! Snowkit's tail waved back and forth in excitement as thoughts raced through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017 - 9:56

Cinderpaw had to giggle at Snowkit's excitement, she guessed sister was the right word. She was fine with either and honestly being a sister would be easier on her and she guessed on this kit. She didn't understand why it was hard on Snowkit to be her mother but she didn't say anything. As long as Snowkit is happy she's happy. "I guess I'm a mind reader." She giggled some more. "I've always wanted littermates to! See I was a single kit to but now I have a younger sister!" This made her actually excited she was a single kit with her parents leaving her at a really young age. So she would love to have a younger adoptive sister maybe that is better then being a mom. "So younger sister what do you want to do?" She bet the kit didn't want to lay back down again with this much excitement she got to her paws quickly waiting for a response.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)   The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snow meeting the Cinder (closed!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: