Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty9/7/2018, 12:50 pm

Tinylegs made his way onto the Tallbranch and called out to the clan, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallbranch for a clan meeting!" This was only his second warrior ceremony, but he was starting to get the hang of it and was feeling more confident about addressing the clan as their leader than he had been before.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony VHQrlk5
Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty9/7/2018, 1:08 pm

Spiderpaw looked up curiously at SkyClan’s soon-to-be leader and walked over to meet the other gathering cats under the Tallbranch, however he hung in the back. He never liked being in the forefront of, well, anything. It gave him too much anxiety.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty9/7/2018, 1:30 pm

"We gather here today to give one of our apprentices their Warrior name and rank," he began, looking out upon the gathering clan bellow, a smile on his muzzle. "Spiderpaw has proven himself worthy to climb the ranks of SkyClan and receive his Warrior name," Tinylegs spoke and then paused for another brief moment before continuing.

"Spiderpaw, please step forward."

Once the apprentice stepped forward, the short tom continued. "I, Tinylegs, leader of SkyClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. Spiderpaw has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Spiderpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" the small leader asked.

OOC: what name you want btw

Last edited by Ice on 15/7/2018, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty9/7/2018, 2:13 pm

Spiderpaw's eyes widened in absolute shock. He was going to become a warrior? Today? He gulped nervously, about to back away and retreat back into the apprentices' den, but instead he found his paws were carrying him to the very forefront -- the last place he wanted to be... yet the only place he wanted to be. He had worked so hard and had come so far from the day he was a scared, timid, anxious little kit. Sure, he was still scared, timid, and anxious, but at the same time he felt he had become a little stronger, a little bolder, and a little more close to protecting his Clanmates from certain death that had claimed his parents' and Blossomheart's lives.

He looked up at Tinylegs and struggled to stop himself from shaking. He knew it was from nerves, but he could also feel his heartbeat racing with... was that... excitement? He hadn't felt true excitement in so long. He knew he was ready to become a warrior. Even if he may be far from the type of warrior SkyClan needed him to be, he knew he would be able to get there one day. But first he had to actually become a warrior, so when Tinylegs' question came, he answered as boldly as he could. "I do."

(OOC: Spiderpounce, please. :3)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty9/7/2018, 2:23 pm

Once the apprentice replied, he went on with the ceremony. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Spiderpaw, from this day forward you shall be known as Spiderpounce. SkyClan honors your loyalty and faithfulness. Congratulations," he finished. With that, Tinystar leaped down from Tallbranch, and making his way over to the newly named Spiderpounce, offered a soft bump of his muzzle to the tom in a quiet form of congratulations as the rest of the clan flocked forwards as well.

Last edited by Ice on 16/7/2018, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty9/7/2018, 2:34 pm

The newly-named Spiderpounce smiled shyly at his leader, his ears growing hot with embarrassment when his Clan began chanting his warrior name. "Th-Thank you," he mewed softly.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty9/7/2018, 2:49 pm

Alderpaw had to admit, he was a bit sad because he would have loved to become a warrior at the same time at his brother, but his joy was bigger, he chanted along with the rest of the clan his brother´s new name.

-You make me so proud brother!!- he meowed aloud.

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony 29019410
Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty9/7/2018, 3:10 pm

Spiderpounce looked over at his littermate when he called to him, and his smile grew a bit bigger. He padded over to Alderpaw and nuzzled his muzzle against his with an affectionate purr. "Thank you for everything, Alderpaw. I know your time will come very soon, too, and then I'll be sure to chant your name the loudest... or at least as loud as I can."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1