Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two Little Birds Less »Closed«

Go down 
+2
rainypool
RoawImKoatt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Little Birds Less »Closed«   Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 0:01

Owlpaw watched in terror as the Skyclanner fell to the ground " Dad What do I do?" she noticed that she was almost crying she felt so helpless , so useless. She wanted to get down, help her father but she could not, was to scared, was to weak.
She could't.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2378

PostSubject: Re: Two Little Birds Less »Closed«   Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 16:24

Listening to Crowclaw’s words, Acornfall saw Crowpaw’s bloodied body and grabbed her by the scruff. ”It’s going to be alright, Crowpaw,” Acornfall said to the injured Crowpaw. ”It’s going to be alright. I’ll get you to camp soon.”

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Two Little Birds Less »Closed«   Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 20:06

(OOC: On account I need this topic over with quickly, and since no one else will be attacking Shade other than Crowclaw, I’d like for me and RoawImKoatt to reply only until Shade strikes Crowclaw down. Then everyone else can reply again as a patrol finds the two dying cats. :3)

Now that Crowpaw was down and Acornfall was no longer focused on him, Shade set out to attack the closest cat to him: Crowclaw. ”So, you think I should pick on cats my own size, huh?” he taunted the ThunderClan warrior. ”Well, lucky for you, you seem to be my perfect size!” He leaped behind Crowclaw, grabbed his tail hard between his teeth, and yanked as hard as he could, knocking him off balance.

Shade used Tail Yank on Crowclaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Crowclaw is Stunned for one turn.

Shade
49/60 HP
165/200 SP

Crowclaw
34/40 HP
120/120 SP

(OOC: Also, I hope I got Crowclaw’s stats right. Lemme know if I didn’t. :3)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 8:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Two Little Birds Less »Closed«   Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2018 - 2:45

OOC: Just use killing bite otherwise and it will all be over heh and oh honestly, he's still a NAW since I havn't focused so much on him heh..

Crowclaw yowled loudly and knew at that moment that one of them would die in this battle, the rouge wouldn't give up until he dropped dead. He growled at the rouge as he tried to get back up, he shot a quick look towards his daugther, he didn't want her to see this, "Get back to camp Owlpaw!!!" he yelled out as he struggled to get out of Shade's grip.

Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Two Little Birds Less »Closed«   Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 9:03

"Oh, no, no. You should stay, Owlpaw. Then you'll be able to watch me kill your father." Baring his teeth, Shade aimed for Crowclaw's throat and struck, biting down hard until a sickening crunch was heard. He let go, just shy of killing him right then and there, deciding to let blood loss seal his fate, letting his last living moments be spent in agony and heartache. He knew he needed to escape before anyone came and found him like this. With one last chuckle and a menacing grin to Owlpaw and Acornfall, the rogue turned and raced back into the forest, disappearing behind the undergrowth.

Shade used Killing Bite on Crowclaw, costing 10 stamina.

Crowclaw is unable to battle.

Shade
49/60 HP
155/200 SP

Crowclaw
0/40 HP
120/120 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Two Little Birds Less »Closed«   Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 11:04

"O-owl-p-paw.." he stammerd as blood where flowing out his troath. He where shaking uncontrollably as he looked at his daugther "I-I lov-ve you..." he paused for a second "M-make me p-prou-d..".
He coughed up some blood before he shut his eyes and laid down his head in the soft green grass, letting the sun warm his pelt before he died, he would be joining Starclan now.

When he open his eyes again he saw Spottedflower, his mate and the mother of Owlpaw, she had disappered a few moons ago and died, now he finally got to meet her again.

Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Two Little Birds Less »Closed«   Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 11:59

Crowpaw's blurry eyes focused on Acornfall. "T.. Too late... I'm s- sorry Acornfall..." She coughed. More blood. "I never even got to tell you... I love you, Acorn... fall..." She could not speak any longer. Blood gurgled out of her mouth and wound instead. As she drowned in her own blood, Crowpaw looked, at her mate that could never be. Her eyes betrayed only sorrow and pain. Her heart stopped and the she-cat's eyes grew glassy.

She stood above her body, wishing she could nuzzle Acornfall goodbye, before she finally turned and made the trail to Starclan.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2378

PostSubject: Re: Two Little Birds Less »Closed«   Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 21:01

Acornfall watched in horror as Crowpaw died right in front of her.  ”N-n-no...  I can’t lo-lose another...  Not another...”  Tears welled up in her eyes, and she started quietly sobbing.  Run.  Shade is too powerful.  You have to get away, she thought, so she ran, as quickly as she could with Crowpaw with her.  somehow she gets past shade with another cat on her back

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Little Birds Less »Closed«   Two little birds less - Two Little Birds Less »Closed« - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Little Birds Less »Closed«
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3