Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1963

Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey   Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:17 pm

Swiftstep was currently waiting at the camp entrance with a bundle of traveling herbs by his paws. Goosepaw was loaded with work and other duties as well as his own training so the deputy offered to help take apprentices to the Moonstone for a while. Today, Lilypaw was to be meeting with their starry ancestors. He summoned the apprentice a bit ago and told her to meet him at the entrance of the camp. They were to be going soon so they'd reach Mothermouth when Silverpelt was in the sky. The deputy felt a bit giddy as this brought him back to his apprentice days.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (WIP)
Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f340』║『 Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f4a8
Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f340 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f340』║『Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey   Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:24 am

Lilypaw had been asleep for the day when she heard from NPC that Swiftstep wanted to meet her. Growing curious about why the deputy had asked to see her she quickly stood up and raced out of the den her one eye blinking trying getting used to tho the light outside. She quickly found Swiftstep waiting for her at the camp entrance with a bundle of, herbs? She, now growing even more curious, ran over to him.
" Hi, Swiftstep! I heard you wanted to talk to me. I came as quickly as I heard. Sorry if that is stil late  though NPC did not tel me you wanted to see me when he waked me up so I took my time. Anyway why are you having those herbs with you? Are we going to help Goosepaw? Should I carry some herbs to? Is that why I am here?"  she said it in such a fast tempo Swiftstep most probably did not fully understand the most of it, her words being just one happy blur, something that she and her mentor shared.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1963

PostSubject: Re: Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey   Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:57 am

OOC: Please forgive me! I didn't see your post! :0

IC: Swiftstep chuckled softly at his daughter's eager apprentice. Fernwing sure influenced this apprentice. "No Lilypaw, you must eat these herbs. Today is your Moonstone journey. These herbs will help you keep your energy up and your hunger down. Tell me when you're finished so we can head out!" the deputy said with a playful grin.

After the apprentice was finished, the tom began to lead them away from Windclan and towards the Moonstone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The pair arrived at their destination right when Silverpelt was in the sky. The tom had allowed the she-cat to rest up before leading her to the entrance. "Okay. Stay close to me. It gets pretty dark in the tunnel and I don't want you tripping." Swiftstep led Lilypaw down into the cavern where the glowing stone was. The tom nodded and sat down by the cavern's entrance to wait for the apprentice. "Lilypaw, press your nose to the Moonstone and Starclan will meet with you." he instructed while making himself comfortable for the wait.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (WIP)
Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f340』║『 Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f4a8
Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f340 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f340』║『Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey   Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Lilypaw had grown a bit tired when they traveled to mohermouth so she was very great full when Swiftstep gave her a quick rest. When she entered the cavern for the Moonstone Lilypaw was in shock her one eye opening wide, she had not ever seen a stone like this. It was bright, like the moon and so big, for some reason it gave her a warm feeling. She looked back at Swiftstep and then focused her eye on the Moonstone again. She slowly walked forwards and stood only a mouse tail away from it now. Curious she reached out and touched the stone with her nose, it had a strange mix between warm and cold but before Lilypaw could ask Swifstep why that was the feeling of sleep was thrown over her like a blanket as everything became dark.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey   Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 9:31 pm

A lanky, serious-faced tom waited for Lilypaw to appear. His form was somewhat faded, but the strength behind his orange eyes held his presence. Deernose straightened to his full height when the apprentice materialized. While he hadn't made a mark on WindClan as much as... other cats, he fully intended to do what he could, even if he was dead."Welcome to StarClan, young one." What did she wish to ask him?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey   Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:11 pm

Lilypaw could almost not believe her one eye, this place was full of the most beautiful stars! Then right before her a cat with a starry pelt stood there, a cat from starclan. " thank you, uhm.... who are you exactly?" she looked at the cat but found out who the cat was he must have died before I was born..

( SHOOOORT)

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey   Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:59 pm

The tom gave the young she-cat a wry smile. He'd been dead for many, many seasons and never expected her to have the slightest idea of who he was. "I am Deernose, a former warrior of WindClan. I'm sure my name hasn't been said for a long time; warriors of peacetime aren't remembered so easily." Something appeared a bit off with Lilypaw's eye, he noticed, but he didn't mention it. "Do you have anything to ask of StarClan?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey   Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilypaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: